Finns are the whitest people in Europe

Lucky blue Smith has this and he's an anglo saxon.
He's whiter than 99% of anglos.

jfl at saying an ethnicity where only half of people have blond hair is whiter than one that is over 3/4ths
IMG 5587

Also the general colour of the blond hair is different. The common blond hair in UK is dirty blond.

Also I have met europeans from all over and the british with light eyes and blond hair tend to have PINK SKIN while nordics usually have both lighter and somewhat yellowed tone.

I could never crown a group where fucking pigphenotype is commonplace as white. How could you call pinkies white?

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 52452
Finno ugric or not, it doesnt matter when you have highest amount of yamnaya dna

Tumblr ov4slsq0dt1u439e1o1 1280
Cropped Finland womens team

Sintashtaclassic

• JFL
Reactions: IvanTheSpaceBiker, Imretarded? and Deleted member 52452
He's whiter than 99% of anglos.

jfl at saying an ethnicity where only half of people have blond hair is whiter than one that is over 3/4ths
View attachment 2932005

Also the general colour of the blond hair is different. The common blond hair in UK is dirty blond.

Also I have met europeans from all over and the british with light eyes and blond hair tend to have PINK SKIN while nordics usually have both lighter and somewhat yellowed tone.

I could never crown a group where fucking pigphenotype is commonplace as white. How could you call pinkies white?
U retarded nigga since when is blonde hair an indication of whiteness? Don't you notice how so many swedes have squinty eyes, long faces and round foreheads.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Deleted member 52452 and Imretarded?
Greeks are whitest
Posts 18,295 are you happy in life right now? no shame genuinely asking and curious for someone whos been on this for 4 years consistently

• JFL
Reactions: erectiledisaster, NoReedemingFeature, Imretarded? and 2 others
U retarded nigga since when is blonde hair an indication of whiteness? Don't you notice how so many swedes have squinty eyes, long faces and round foreheads.

View attachment 2932012View attachment 2932013
Its an indication of greater whiteness.

Even those asiatic looking guys would be seen as far whiter than a brown haired person with more traditional euro eyes. And they're not even the norm in the nordics.

Your facial composite doesn't even have asiatic eyes. The male has clear uee and the female has no monolid.

Also having a long face or rounded forehead has nothing to do with being white. They're pretty features but i dont see the relevance.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52452
It's ridiculous how the biggest ethnics on .org "know" the most about "racial purity of white people". Keep your head up, son, Finland is white and the chink dna is a meme. It's always the curries who say shit like meds aren't white or Nordics are chinks :feelswat:

• +1
Reactions: jisko32, NoReedemingFeature and Deleted member 52452
Its an indication of greater whiteness.

Even those asiatic looking guys would be seen as far whiter than a brown haired person with more traditional euro eyes. And they're not even the norm in the nordics.

Your facial composite doesn't even have asiatic eyes. The male has clear uee and the female has no monolid.

Also having a long face or rounded forehead has nothing to do with being white. They're pretty features but i dont see the relevance.
I guess these fine specimen are whiter than 95% of europe too in that case

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and Deleted member 52452
Posts 18,295 are you happy in life right now? no shame genuinely asking and curious for someone whos been on this for 4 years consistently
Yes I’m happy

And I haven’t consistently been on here for 4 years, how would you know that I’ve been consistently active? Lmao

I’ve taken a year or so break at some point

Any more questions greycel?

• +1
Reactions: erectiledisaster
It's ridiculous how the biggest ethnics on .org "know" the most about "racial purity of white people". Keep your head up, son, Finland is white and the chink dna is a meme. It's always the curries who say shit like meds aren't white or Nordics are chinks :feelswat:
jisko32 said in this thread he is the whitest on page 1, go fight that geezer

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, yeeyeeslayer, Jason Voorhees and 2 others
  • WTF
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jisko32, Imretarded? and Deleted member 52452
anglo cucks mogged
IMG 5589

• +1
It's always the curries who'll have the most to say on who's white and who's not
Yes because I am well read on this. I don't care about who is white or who is not. I'm just saying how things are.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, yeeyeeslayer, Imretarded? and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: erectiledisaster, NoReedemingFeature, St.TikTokcel and 3 others
Yes I’m happy

And I haven’t consistently been on here for 4 years, how would you know that I’ve been consistently active? Lmao

I’ve taken a year or so break at some point

Any more questions greycel?
dont get so offended junior, it was out of pure interest.

ive been on here since late 2022 and always seen ur changing obito pfp obscurely on these types of threads every time id make a new account or log back in 3-4 month intervals.

way u took it i think ur tryna make urself believe ur satisfied. a moment of ur reflection to improve your life paki friend.

• JFL
Reactions: erectiledisaster, yeeyeeslayer and Deleted member 52452
Finns have predominantly east asian paternal haplogroup with native european predominant autosomal

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters and Deleted member 52452
way u took it i think ur tryna make urself believe ur satisfied. a moment of ur reflection to improve your life paki friend.
Not paki but okay

Also idc that u don’t believe I’m satisfied

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52452 and CovhimColby
imo title of whitest ppl in europe goes to anglos
Because they are. People have no idea about what they are talking about and will cherrypick pictures of some dysgenic fat balding United fan. Benjamin Franklyn was not wrong, anglos are the purest whites by far and the most superior

• JFL
Because they are. People have no idea about what they are talking about and will cherrypick pictures of some dysgenic fat balding United fan. Benjamin Franklyn was not wrong, anglos are the purest whites by far and the most superior
Aren’t you Polish lmao

Yes because I am well read on this. I don't care about who is white or who is not. I'm just saying how things are.
This dna shit is so retarded and relative. I once watched a guy debunk it all and prove how it can say different shit everytime. Bulgarians and Turks for example have a different dna profile with each dna study. Dna studies always contradict each other.

Real white people have such a broad acceptance of who's white and it includes all Europen countries and even some MENA, but the curries on a homoerotic schizo forum will ramble how only Celts, Anglos, and some Scandis are white :forcedsmile:. Funny how Celts originate from Anatolia, btw.

I once had an argument with Gengar that I'm not white :lul:. A person with almost 100% Europen heritage, euro skull, euro coloring, and pretty much everything is not white because a random Paki said my eyebrows were too thick :forcedsmile:.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, the BULL, Deleted member 52452 and 1 other person
true white's dont argue on who is white

• +1
This dna shit is so retarded and relative. I once watched a guy debunk it all and prove how it can say different shit everytime. Bulgarians and Turks for example have a different dna profile with each dna study. Dna studies always contradict each other.

Real white people have such a broad acceptance of who's white and it includes all Europen countries and even some MENA, but the curries on a homoerotic schizo forum will ramble how only Celts, Anglos, and some Scandis are white :forcedsmile:. Funny how Celts originate from Anatolia, btw.

I once had an argument with Gengar that I'm not white :lul:. A person with almost 100% Europen heritage, euro skull, euro coloring, and pretty much everything is not white because a random Paki said my eyebrows were too thick :forcedsmile:.
It depends what they look like. Europeans are sensitive to

A) Skin color

B) MENA features - sharp features, hooked noses etc.

Nobody cares about eye and hair color. A blue eyed Sicilian will be viewed as a gypsy while a brown eyed non-Southern European will be considered to be one of their own.
Europeans also don't consider themselves to be white. They identify with their nationalities more Europeans will treat a fellow "white" person as a foreigner if they are not natives. This entire thread in itself is a coping mechanism in one way.

• +1
It's always the curries who'll have the most to say on who's white and who's not
i know it's so cageworthy :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

a slav will be like i'm white and some dalit from a mumbai slum will be like 'actually saar, your haplogroup is 34-BWX and your phenotype is more uralic also you were considered untermench in 1784' 😭😭😭

• JFL
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, i_love_roosters and Deleted member 52452

a slav will be like i'm white and some dalit from the slums mumbai will be like 'actually saar, your haplogroup is 34-BWX and your phenotype is more uralic also you were considered untermench in 1784' 😭😭😭
How does him being from Mumbai slum invalidate anything that he said when his statements are based on objective facts and founded in truth?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52452 and yeeyeeslayer

a slav will be like i'm white and some dalit from a mumbai slum will be like 'actually saar, your haplogroup is 34-BWX and your phenotype is more uralic also you were considered untermench in 1784' 😭😭😭
Or a Southern European. It's even more ridiculous there. They'd say shit like Greeks/Italians are Gypsy, meanwhile, if the gypsies were to return to India they'd be worshiped as gods

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 52452 and yeeyeeslayer
How does him being from Mumbai slum invalidate anything that he said when his statements are based on objective facts and founded in truth?
i mean it technically doesn't but it's just funny

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Or a Southern European. It's even more ridiculous there. They'd say shit like Greeks/Italians are Gypsy, meanwhile, if the gypsies were to return to India they'd be worshiped as gods
How does any of that matter nigga? If you want to argue, argue about the genetic maps, the halpoplgroups etc etc. Like how @TsarTsar444 did in his previous threads with concrete and irrefutable proof.You are just shifting the goal post and scapegoating for reps.

• +1

A) Skin color

Nobody cares about eye and hair color. A blue eyed Sicilian will be viewed as a gypsy while a brown eyed non-Southern European will be considered to be one of their own.
Europeans also don't consider themselves to be white. They identify with their nationalities more Europeans will treat a fellow "white" person as a foreigner if they are not natives. This entire thread in itself is a coping mechanism in one way.
true white identity is more of an american thing than a european thing since white americans no longer identify with their countries of origin

• +1
How does any of that matter nigga? If you want to argue, argue about the genetic maps, the halpoplgroups etc etc. Like how @TsarTsar444 did in his previous threads with concrete and irrefutable proof.You are just shifting the goal post and scapegoating for reps.
Whats tbe argument about tho?

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 52452
  • JFL
Hey, it can mog depending on how you see it, if you identify with your chink ancestors more then it mogs i guess :Comfy:
N1c only in Finland, Estonia, Finnic parts of Russia and some places in Siberia, mogs R1a

Whats tbe argument about tho?
@i_love_roosters thinks I'm a retard for saying anglo saxons and north germanics(people with 0 non european dna) are the whitest people in europe and says this

Bulgarians and Turks for example have a different dna profile with each dna study. Dna studies always contradict each other.

And this is my response and he won't take my word for it because I'm a curry. I guess he'll only believe it when it comes out of your european mouth

A) Skin color

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 52452
@i_love_roosters thinks I'm a retard for saying anglo saxons and north germanics(people with 0 non european dna) are the whitest people in europe and says this

And this is my response and he won't take my word for it because I'm a curry. I guess he'll only believe it when it comes out of your european mouth
Well i agree with your post but also somewhat agree with his post as well, one key thing with Europeans is that all of them have unique European dna, even the Anatolian Farmer one but especially the Western Steppe component. The MENA who can pass as European are those who also have some of these genes like Lebanese people or some Iranians but thats pretty much it really.

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters, Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 52452

All I wanted to say is that white is a lot more than westoids

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 52452
I think they are the ones with the most yamnaya dna, right?

• +1