Finns GTFIH! Is she making fun of manlets?

Carbon Copy

Carbon Copy

Bronze
I wanted to see how attractive the girls in Finnland are and came accross this profile. It looks like she makes fun of manlets or am I just an autist? No translator could give me a proper translation
20200912 210414

Brutal heightpill if true otherwise over for my autism

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, Deleted member 5912, BigBiceps and 2 others
Jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Carbon Copy
I wanted to see how attractive the girls in Finnland are and came accross this profile. It looks like she makes fun of manlets or am I just an autist? No translator could give me a proper translation
View attachment 663557

Brutal heightpill if true otherwise over for my autism
She does not look like she’s even from the continent of Europe

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, wasted, Deleted member 4563 and 5 others
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, BigBiceps, Deleted member 756 and 1 other person
@BigBiceps

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
Yeah, well quite obviously.
She does not look like she’s even from the continent of Europe
Tbh. Speaking of which, I matched with finnish speaking black gigastacy today tbh. She was even the first one to give a like. Lifefuel.

• WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: Blackout.xl and Carbon Copy

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and BigBiceps
Yeah, well quite obviously.

Tbh. Speaking of which, I matched with finnish speaking black gigastacy today tbh. She was even the first one to give a like. Lifefuel.
Thank you! But what does the bio say? Something with head? Ngl Finnish girls are so hot :love: On my first 100 swipes there were 5-10 Stacys!

i want her milk choco ass on my face

Thank you! But what does the bio say? Something with head? Ngl Finnish girls are so hot :love: On my first 100 swipes there were 5-10 Stacys!
Says "shutup, you come talk"

• +1
Reactions: Carbon Copy
black fin is like saying Japanese Indian. She is ethnic subhuman she should praise the white man everyday for giving her asylum in a 1st world country where she can whore around and abandon Islam.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926 and Blackout.xl

Users who are viewing this thread

Back