First 20 Week Cycle Recommendations

Recalcitrance

Recalcitrance

Iron
Joined
Dec 25, 2025
Posts
112
Reputation
54
In exactly a month I will be starting my first ever cycle which consists of:

Test E 300mg/w
Twice Per Week

Eq 150mg/w
Twice Per Week

I will be using nolvadex against gyno and as a pct 4 weeks after last pin
1-2 weeks 40mg
2-x weeks 20mg (until I run out)

Since this is my first cycle I am looking for some recommendations or tips if you dont like something

Im pinning twice per week because it would be hell pinning ed and while twice per week will still cause some hormonal crashes I am not worried about that much


Split will be PPL 6 days
 

Similar threads

P
Replies
5
Views
38
psljazz
P
A
Replies
3
Views
38
KurdishMogger
KurdishMogger
J
Replies
4
Views
30
TheDon
TheDon
gnoyim
Replies
13
Views
46
gnoyim
gnoyim
whatsamaxillabruvvv
Replies
14
Views
94
whatsamaxillabruvvv
whatsamaxillabruvvv

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top