First "all femoid" spacewalk is happening now

DarkHorizon

DarkHorizon

Diamond
Why the fuck is it big news? When will it end? It seems like society will keep acting like women are "making gains" and accomplishing things despite being "oppressed" even though their privilege is FAR SURPASSED ANY PRIVILEGE MEN HAD. When will it fucking end? Oh and by the way, both of those foids are disgusting jew whores, their last names are meir and koch. ITS ALWAYS THEM. We have to exterminate them! They wont let us live in peace! Always them doing this feminist shit, always them making dating apps like tinder, always them controlling the media, always them destroying music and culture. FUCK YOU AMERICANS, FUCK RUSSIA, FUCK BRITIAN, FUCK FRANCE, and all the cucked jew slave allied powers for just not letting Germany win. They would have cleaned this earth of those fucking human rats! Now their population has exploded far past what it used to be back then, and now we have to suffer! 9/11 and all those other attacks was also orchestrated in large part by them. So enjoy their wonderful contributions you dipshit americans. Thats what you get for nuking japan and saving the jews. 100% deserved!

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
fef57bcf320528cb20f1d0db1ff975da2599bd91e2e5bb01a1601c2a715cde63_1.jpg

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and fukmylyf
It is what it is

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
fucking cunt cant stop being a gold digger even while in space. All the privilege in the world of being an astronaut, and they still have to fucking do shit like that? Kill these whores!

• JFL
Gender is a social construct anyways

• WTF
yup, making gains when literally everything is given to them on a silver platter. JFL

yup, making gains when literally everything is given to them on a silver platter. JFL
Why does anyone believe women are at any disadvantage in this day and age? How can any man believe that? What a bunch of self hating white knight cucks. Showing them support will not get them laid, how much do they not understand that??? Bunch of fucking losers!

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
Why care?
go tell that to the fucking jew run media. I hope they die or get flung off into space. Let those cunts experience some discomfort for once in their fucking lives. That would make it two less jew fuckers in this world.

go tell that to the fucking jew run media. I hope they die or get flung off into space. Let those cunts experience some discomfort for once in their fucking lives. That would make it two less jew fuckers in this world.
It is what it is bro. You've born male. Not chad. Gotta deal with what you've been given.

It is what it is bro. You've born male. Not chad. Gotta deal with what you've been given.
No, I refuse to accept it. If I have to take what I want by force, I will. I will find whatever loopholes there are to cheat the system and defy society.

No, I refuse to accept it. If I have to take what I want by force, I will. I will find whatever loopholes there are to cheat the system and defy society.
Society is fucked, only way to win is just to get girlfriend who is loyal to you.

• +1
Reactions: InjectE
Shut up u subhuman

Stop talking about gender/homosexuality like a dog
By definition, gender is a social construct.

You should view other people as humans, not how they were socialized in society