First approach first rejection

Blitz

Blitz

Broken
Psl 4.5 not enough boyos. It's either 5.5+ or death. Mark my words height copers.
F
A
C
E

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep, Deleted member 4991 and 3 others
If by approaching you mean DMing her on Instagram and getting left on read then i have some news for you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and Deleted member 4991
PSL 8 minimum

• +1
If by approaching you mean DMing her on Instagram and getting left on read then i have some news for you.
Asked her out for some coffee she said after the covid shit is over. Meanwhile almost everyone posting stories outdoors. If you think that rating is bullshit I can pm you a picture of me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep, Deleted member 4991 and 1 other person
Asked her out for some coffee she said after the covid shit is over. Meanwhile almost everyone posting stories outdoors. If you think that rating is bullshit I can pm you a picture of me
So what? She didn't reject you. PM me the pic.

• +1
Bro it’s 5.5+ PSL

What you were thinking??? You really think she would leave the chadlite who wink at her from the neighborhood and go out with you??

You put yourself in uncomfortable situations ngl

• +1
Bro it’s 5.5+ PSL

What you were thinking??? You really think she would leave the chadlite who wink at her from the neighborhood and go out with you??

You put yourself in uncomfortable situations ngl
MY MIND FUCKING REFUSES TO ACCEPT THIS TRUTH. FUCK IM RAGING SO HARD RIGHT NOW. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep, Deleted member 4991 and 1 other person
MY MIND FUCKING REFUSES TO ACCEPT THIS TRUTH. FUCK IM RAGING SO HARD RIGHT NOW. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
It happened to me too But I was bluepill cuck back than

I remember in dance class I approached this girl and I asked her questions (her name,her future job,her passion,ect)

And I realized her answers and are mostly “yes”,”no”,”maybe” to my question and after she answer she look to the front of the mirror

She didn’t even bother to look at me JFL she only look at me when she answers

Bro I’m telling it’s chadlite or death
This is the minimal for these days dating

• +1
It happened to me too But I was bluepill cuck back than

I remember in dance class I approached this girl and I asked her questions (her name,her future job,her passion,ect)

And I realized her answers and are mostly “yes”,”no”,”maybe” to my question and after she answer she look to the front of the mirror

She didn’t even bother to look at me JFL she only look at me when she answers

Bro I’m telling it’s chadlite or death
This is the minimal for these days dating
Suicidepill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and Blitz
I never felt more suicidal than this ngl when that happened to me
Being rejected for things you were born with is absolute torture. THEY ARE TOTALLY OBLIVIOUS THAT THEY ARE DECIMATING ANOTHER PERSON. Fucking unreal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep, Kade and 1 other person