First Billie Eilish pretended to be depressed for attention... Now she's faking tics!! 🤣🤣🤣

D

Deleted member 5189

Banned

Fucking hell and all the simpleton slaves who bumlick famous people are supporting her and believe her without any question

If those ticks really are real then they're from her nerves being damaged due to malnourishment from veganism
Screenshot 2022 05 26 19 15 31 53 40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, ShowerMaxxing, 11gaijin and 11 others
Sweet Anita who is also vegan:
Screenshot 2022 05 26 19 17 15 82 40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Mik
there’s no way she’s been vegan since 12 or she wouldn’t have got so fat

• JFL
Reactions: bugeye, Oberyn, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
@Vermilioncore

God, I sniff the fuck out her seat when it cut to commercial. I hope she left me a big fat juicy stinker too.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Oberyn, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
It’s the plan drop n bombs without repercussions

• WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and stevielake
there’s no way she’s been vegan since 12 or she wouldn’t have got so fat
Bloating from fibre and sugar and xeno/phytoestrogens and possibly abortion pills

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
Its a mystery how this ugly girl got famous. She doesn't have the looks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 14905
Its a mystery how this ugly girl got famous. She doesn't have the looks
Her brother boosted her career. He worked in the music industry and made all of Billie's shitty songs for her. The only talents Billie has is an average singing voice and she's supposedly good looking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
its over for this womanlet
looks like a femboy

she's been diagnosed retard. lmfao at you gatekeeping problems from women.

• +1
she's been diagnosed retard. lmfao at you gatekeeping problems from women.
How has this got to do with women? I said I only think Billie Eilish was faking it

• +1
How has this got to do with women? I said I only think Billie Eilish was faking it
yeah I'm sure if it was an incel guy you wold say exactly the same thing

• JFL
Reactions: juste
Unironically, thousands of women have had tics from overuse of TikTok during the pandemic

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
Are you her brother or somethn? Why u so defensive?
I have a good bullshit detector

why do you think she's faking it?

you have no logical reason to, it's just because she's a popular "pro degeneracy" woman

you have no logical reason to, it's just because she's a popular "pro degeneracy" woman
99% of her generation are narcissistic selfish attention seekers who want everyone to feel sorry for them and to think they're the main character because their hormones are messed up and their parents neglected them

• +1
Reactions: Zylk and Deleted member 19036
99% of her generation are narcissistic selfish attention seekers who want everyone to feel sorry for them and to think they're the main character because their hormones are messed up and their parents neglected them
so no proof then hahaha

I read you like a book

It's the way she acts so soppy about it that made it seem like she's faking it. She's like "uhh it's nothing 🙄😞🥺"

You have to admit she's milking attention and sympathy too much.

• +1
It's the way she acts so soppy about it that made it seem like she's faking it. She's like "uhh it's nothing 🙄😞🥺"

You have to admit she's milking attention and sympathy too much.
yeah I'm sure she would avoid bringing it up in public for like 7 years just to farm sympathy at some random point in time where it unintentionally gets brought up in an interview

she's literally mentioned in the past she doesnt talk about it because she thinks retards won't believe her 😂

so no proof then hahaha

I read you like a book
Just disregard everything I said theory. You don't think what I said is true? Every single celebrity of her generation exaggerates every minor inconvenience to make everyone feel bad for them. And even when something genuinely bad happens to them they share it with the world and milk every last ounce of attention they can get.

People like KSI tweeting "I feel sad today 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺"

People like tobijzl (the whitest black man alive) posting a pic of himself in hospital without saying why he was there and then getting mad when everyone suspected he tried committing suicide

Bella Thorne being all soppy on the h3 podcast.

Footballers whinging and crying over fans giving them "abuse" which was never a thing before.

Just disregard everything I said theory. You don't think what I said is true? Every single celebrity of her generation exaggerates every minor inconvenience to make everyone feel bad for them. And even when something genuinely bad happens to them they share it with the world and milk every last ounce of attention they can get.

People like KSI tweeting "I feel sad today 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺"

People like tobijzl (the whitest black man alive) posting a pic of himself in hospital without saying why he was there and then getting mad when everyone suspected he tried committing suicide

Bella Thorne being all soppy on the h3 podcast.

Footballers whinging and crying over fans giving them "abuse" which was never a thing before.
just stop writing, you have no proof and she's been diagnosed.

literal retard, keep writing paragraphs though I'm not gonna read them

so no proof then hahaha

I read you like a book
just stop writing, you have no proof and she's been diagnosed.

literal retard, keep writing paragraphs though I'm not gonna read them
This is proof that I'm in the right.

The exact same thing happened about my thread disproving evolution. I got zero real responses and only insults.

There is literally no reason whatsoever to be so irked about this unless you're religious and close minded and can't handle a new perspective and admit you're in the wrong.

Overreacting and getting angry about an opinion and literally disregarding what I say when I respond is proof that you're religious and close minded, and religious and close-minded people are retarded simpletons, and if a retarded simpleton disagrees with me then that means I'm in the right