First cycle at 17 (open growth plates)

what was the 7 week cycle?
400 test cyp weekly, 20mg anavar daily, would be 220 combined plus 40 for needles/syringes and then i need an alternitive to pct that wont close my growth plates so probably another 100. 360 ish and I have 600 in the bank

400 test cyp weekly, 20mg anavar daily, would be 220 combined plus 40 for needles/syringes and then i need an alternitive to pct that wont close my growth plates so probably another 100. 360 ish and I have 600 in the bank
7 weeks is not enough for test man its only fully saturated at week 4-5 there really is no alternate pct you pretty much have to commit to gear for the foreseeable future

The stack: (still looking to grow 1-2 more inches)

Test E 150mg might bump to 200 depending on my first bloodwork
Anavar 25mg 4x per week (sublingual preworkout)
Hgh 6iu ed
Aromasin 12.5mg ed

might add 25iu of long insulin to break plateau
What did u use to recomp the HGH?

The stack: (still looking to grow 1-2 more inches)

Test E 150mg might bump to 200 depending on my first bloodwork
Anavar 25mg 4x per week (sublingual preworkout)
Hgh 6iu ed
Aromasin 12.5mg ed

might add 25iu of long insulin to break plateau
ruining your natural test production for the rest of your life to gain 1-2 inches of height, not a good idea bro

ruining your natural test production for the rest of your life to gain 1-2 inches of height, not a good idea bro
for me it is absolutely worth, it im totally fine with being on trt for life I was gonna do it anyway

my cycle is gonna be 24 weeks with a 2 month anavar break in the middle for orals only 6-8 is pretty standard
yea im thinking i need to go for a while if i actually want to put on some height