First cycle dhb tren test and eq.

jzas

jzas

Bronze
Joined
Dec 5, 2025
Posts
435
Reputation
95
I feel like literal fucking shit, my appetite is nuked, I don’t wanna go out or get up out of bed, I slept 16 hours, I can’t do anything literally anything and it’s the second fucking day. Could it be the dhb giving me flu like symptoms? This shit sucks man
 
2nd day? 1000% the dhb is causing some kind of issue. As far as i recall the solvent used for it causes extreme PIP. You might either be reacting to that or got a full on infection. Drop the dhb keep everything else up, if its not gone within a week then drop it.
 

Similar threads

p9tn
Replies
3
Views
22
PSLgodBlackPerson
P
Q
Replies
3
Views
73
adamplouzx
adamplouzx
P
Replies
5
Views
50
psljazz
P
A
Replies
3
Views
47
KurdishMogger
KurdishMogger
aphexsolo
Replies
0
Views
27
aphexsolo
aphexsolo

Users who are viewing this thread

  • SfPBP
Back
Top