First cycle idea

Zeta

Zeta

Job is not finished
Wanna lean bulk and get physique like zyzz / david laid.

Should I do a test + RAD-140 cycle?
And then PCT with clomid and get my natural testosterone levels back to normal.
Let me know some more compounds that i could add (thinking of anavar)

Let me know your thoughts

• JFL
Reactions: Jeww

don't run test and a sarm they will compete to the skeletal ar and the sarm will bind to it 99 out of a hundred times so you will have a bunch of test floating around converting to dht and estrogen like crazy (hair loss and gyno for no reason) and further suppressing your natural test. If you want you could run the sarm solo end the cycle THEN start test make sure your liver is alright then add something like anavar/turinabol be careful tho anavar is the most faked along with primo. anavar is gonna give you a temporary hardened look where turinabol is gonna give you crazy endurance allowing you to make a lot of gains chose the oral depending on your goals. For pct use and enclomiphene and nolvadex, enclomiphene is basically new clomid without all the nasty sides and the nolva will clean up a lot of estrogen based negative feedback loops and allow your balls to restart.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta

also if you really want that zyzz type look you could use mt2 and masteron instead of the orals the cycle would look something like this
test: 400mg
mast: 200mg
mt2: 100mcg
you also probably wouldn't need an ai if you use mast

Last edited:
  • +1
don't run test and a sarm they will compete to the skeletal ar and the sarm will bind to it 99 out of a hundred times so you will have a bunch of test floating around converting to dht and estrogen like crazy (hair loss and gyno for no reason) and further suppressing your natural test. If you want you could run the sarm solo end the cycle THEN start test make sure your liver is alright then add something like anavar/turinabol be careful tho anavar is the most faked along with primo. anavar is gonna give you a temporary hardened look where turinabol is gonna give you crazy endurance allowing you to make a lot of gains chose the oral depending on your goals. For pct use and enclomiphene and nolvadex, enclomiphene is basically new clomid without all the nasty sides and the nolva will clean up a lot of estrogen based negative feedback loops and allow your balls to restart.
Very great knowledge, thank you for this. I think doing steroids now would make me descend since i can’t afford to counter the side effects.

also if you really want that zyzz type look you could use mt2 and masteron instead of the orals the cycle would look something like this
test: 400mg
mast: 200mg
mt2: 100mcg
you also probably wouldn't need an ai if you use mast
I’ve been very interested in mt2 for some times but didn’t know a good dosage, i might try this one. Assuming I can find mt2 in the netherlands…

I’ve been very interested in mt2 for some times but didn’t know a good dosage, i might try this one. Assuming I can find mt2 in the netherlands…
can't really help you with that I only know us sources

• +1

@ConfusedBolivian