H
HeavyMetalLover
I do not think that they will sing to me.
- Joined
- Sep 8, 2026
- Posts
- 28
- Reputation
- 10
Cycle plan:
500mg Test P, cruise 150mg
4iu HGH, drop to 2iu on cruise
Aromasin on hand
150iu HCG eod
Cialis 10mg Pre-workout
Telmisartan 40mg Daily
Eplerenone 25mg Daily
Ezetimibe 10mg daily
Citrus Bergamot 1200mg daily
Fish Oil 2.5 epa+dha daily
Reta 4mg 2x weekly
Dut 2.5mg daily
Accutane 20mg daily
GHKCU 2mg daily
Injectable L-Glut 150mg eod
NAC 2g daily
Vitamin C 1g daily
COQ10 200mg daily
Micros/Sups:
Magnesium 800mg
Vit D/Vit K2 5000iu/180mcg
Benfo 200mg
Melatonin 10mg
Multivitamin full dose (2 capsules)
Creatine 10g
Zinc 25mg
Psyllium Husk 10g
5g Raw Garlic daily
300mg caffeine, 600mg Alpha GPC, 10g L-citrulline pre-workout
I want to stay healthy on and off cycle, feel like im taking too much tho especially with some of these cope micros especially, planning on dropping benfotiamine, zinc, garlic, alpha gpc, and coq10. I feel like the ancillaries are fine tho cause they actually do shit. Any high iq roidcels who are staying healthy without taking the whole pharma got any suggestions? Also has anyone experimented with megadosing melatonin cause I recently upped from 3mg to 10mg and felt as if my sleep was much deeper and had less wakeups just a bit more groggy which I assume is normal when upping dose.
500mg Test P, cruise 150mg
4iu HGH, drop to 2iu on cruise
Aromasin on hand
150iu HCG eod
Cialis 10mg Pre-workout
Telmisartan 40mg Daily
Eplerenone 25mg Daily
Ezetimibe 10mg daily
Citrus Bergamot 1200mg daily
Fish Oil 2.5 epa+dha daily
Reta 4mg 2x weekly
Dut 2.5mg daily
Accutane 20mg daily
GHKCU 2mg daily
Injectable L-Glut 150mg eod
NAC 2g daily
Vitamin C 1g daily
COQ10 200mg daily
Micros/Sups:
Magnesium 800mg
Vit D/Vit K2 5000iu/180mcg
Benfo 200mg
Melatonin 10mg
Multivitamin full dose (2 capsules)
Creatine 10g
Zinc 25mg
Psyllium Husk 10g
5g Raw Garlic daily
300mg caffeine, 600mg Alpha GPC, 10g L-citrulline pre-workout
I want to stay healthy on and off cycle, feel like im taking too much tho especially with some of these cope micros especially, planning on dropping benfotiamine, zinc, garlic, alpha gpc, and coq10. I feel like the ancillaries are fine tho cause they actually do shit. Any high iq roidcels who are staying healthy without taking the whole pharma got any suggestions? Also has anyone experimented with megadosing melatonin cause I recently upped from 3mg to 10mg and felt as if my sleep was much deeper and had less wakeups just a bit more groggy which I assume is normal when upping dose.
