First date in 2 years | DONT TOUCH KRATOM

T

throwaway499

Iron
Hey everybody this is my first thread but have been lurking for some time. Had my first date in 2 years tonight. Im 24 and am formerly semi successful with women a total of 27 slays but have been celibate the past 2 years. I went to a large state school college and was in a fraternity so about half my lays were from parties the other half from tinder - also account for hs gf. Also keep in mind I was in exclusive relationships 4 of my 8 college semesters so i prob could've racked 50 kills easy if I had stayed single. Also, more about my appearance, I'm 5'8, white male, in the face I would rate myself a 6-6.5. I'm gymmaxxed more than you'll probably believe I was literally known on campus as the ripped gym guy. I'm about 185-190 at 12-14% bodyfat so not huge but I'm gifted with very good muscle insertions which enhances my mog factor unbelievably. Every party I went to I had at least one but usually many guys in my ear telling me he sees me at the gym all the time and wants to know what supplements I take. I think I did 4 sarm cycles over the course of 2 years while at uni.

Anyways, I became depressed for the first time in my life in late 2020 until the spring of 2022 I would say. During this time I was getting very little sleep and was doing lots of drugs. What I think is most responsible for my celibacy? Kratom. The ultimate looksmin. Made my face bloated, gave me cystic acne across my face, chest, and back, and caused hair (all over my body including my head) to fall out like crazy. It also killed my sex drive to the point I had zero urge to talk to girls or even masturbate. I took that shit everyday for 2 years. I wouldn't recommend it.

During my depression I did stop gymcelling for about 7 months and my last ped use was in mid 2020. I've regained my gymmaxxed physique very quickly and while I'm not quite as impressive as I was on sarms but I still mog the fuck out of every single person in my hometown gym (not that thats saying much - mostly boomers and high school kids). The girl I went on a date with tonight goes to my gym but I never spoke to her at the gym. We matched on hinge but I honestly didn't even realize she was a girl from the gym until she brought it up. She seemed alright, I groped her ass.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member, Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 19994 and 1 other person
I think if you use kratom often it lowers your test significantly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21058