first date in my life in 40 mins

homesick

homesick

Over but easily fooled
My onetis asked me out again! (yesterday actually, but I didnt dare to do it yesterday because i have no balls so i said today instead)

I wasnt like this before but after swallowing the black pill I've become a wimp and have confident issues. Any advice for tonight anyone? already had 2 beers

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Deleted member 1464
Before you fuck her, try to rub your dick slightly and get it semi hard before taking your pants off. You don't want her to look at your flaccid dick

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: sonicgamer1337, needsolution, Deleted member 685 and 14 others
Before you fuck her, try to rub your dick slightly and get it semi hard before taking your pants off. You don't want her to look at your flaccid dick
Lol if you're not hard around your partner 24/7

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2933, RichardSpencel, RAITEIII and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and RichardSpencel
Good luck bro

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Godspeed.

May you ravage her vagene.

• +1
Stop bragging you fucking nigger faggot

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: .👽., RichardSpencel, hebbewem and 1 other person
you won't p in her v

fuck her pussy and cum in her, but srs, just enjoy and have fun bro. dont overthink too much. you will gonna do it

• +1
Reactions: RedKeyboard
live stream voice

And go for pee break to listen to advise.

• JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII
Just fuck her immediately upon meeting, be alpha, bro

• +1
h-hot...

wish i could get just 1 date with oneitis

• +1

How did it go?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
  • JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: sonicgamer1337, Deleted member 2486, .👽. and 9 others
he ded.

• +1
op just called me and told me he smashed her congrats bro he ascended

OP roped, guess he didnt listen to my advice and showed her his flaccid dick. He must have get made fun off to oblivion, and he couldnt take the blackpill

giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: sonicgamer1337, needsolution, Deleted member 2403 and 1 other person
she has a boyfriend:feelsgood:

• So Sad
Reactions: Roping Subhuman
roped.

• +1
girl with boyfriend asks another boy out for a date

LARP

NEXT

Another normie fakecel great this place is full of normfags with gfs and dates

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
legit. but unfortunately he roped.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Deleted member 2403
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Over
summery: the date was ok i think. But I was super anxious, and when I was at the place we were supposed to meet at 11PM (by a three in the city), I saw a girl with the same height and sort of the same jacket, start walking AWAY faster and faster once she saw me.

I felt like i was ready to rope but that wasnt actually her

Anyways met her like 10 mins later, and btw you get the best dopaminerush in the world when ur walking next to a cute girl in the city. People kept looking at me/us, and probably wonder howthefuck i pulled that. Best feeling in the world, also girls looked way more than usual
Was on a bar for like 1.5 hours, then she asked if i wanted to go to her place (1 am ca). I said yes and we went there. Talked a little more, then i rolled a blunt and we went outside to smoke, and then we went back to her place again (2 am)
Then i said i had to leave and went home. not sure if i should have done anything different

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Ritalincel
summery: the date was ok i think. But I was super anxious, and when I was at the place we were supposed to meet at 11PM (by a three in the city), I saw a girl with the same height and sort of the same jacket, start walking AWAY faster and faster once she saw me.

I felt like i was ready to rope but that wasnt actually her

Anyways met her like 10 mins later, and btw you get the best dopaminerush in the world when ur walking next to a cute girl in the city. People kept looking at me/us, and probably wonder howthefuck i pulled that. Best feeling in the world, also girls looked way more than usual
Was on a bar for like 1.5 hours, then she asked if i wanted to go to her place (1 am ca). I said yes and we went there. Talked a little more, then i rolled a blunt and we went outside to smoke, and then we went back to her place again (2 am)
Then i said i had to leave and went home. not sure if i should have done anything different
:feelsyay:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, homesick and needsolution
Jebac normikow z gfami to forum to drugi kurwa reddit pełny normikow którzy maja IOI randki I laski
Stary to nie czytaj off-topicu. I zawsze jest incels.is przecież.

• JFL
Reactions: needsolution
Chuj w kręgosłup wszystkim normiarzą w offtopic
HA TFU
I'm a 20yo virgin bro, i was hugless until yesterday

have been looksmaxing a lot recently, i was rated 3.5-4psl, i'm even a manlet (178 cm)

I'm a 20yo virgin bro, i was hugless until yesterday

have been looksmaxing a lot recently, i was rated 3.5-4psl, i'm even a manlet (178 cm)
You are now slayer it has been confirmed you are attractive sexually by this bitch

Not an incel forum buddy. Don’t forget.