First date theory

Bluepill

Bluepill

Mistral
Exactly what are we supposed to do on the first date?

Chill in your car, then make out and fuck her in the back of your car

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Bluepill
Ascending is pointless if we can't stop being autistic.
Bro, the last time I sat on a park bench with a girl we talked about Elliot Rodger while eating popcorn.
I don't own a car, sadly.

• +1
Reactions: Coping
Act like a normal neurotypical person.

• +1
Ascending is pointless if we can't stop being autistic.

Bro, the last time I sat on a park bench with a girl we talked about Elliot Rodger while eating popcorn.

I don't own a car, sadly.
:lul::lul: Take her to movies than sit at the corner and finger her while eating popcorn and watching a movie

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill
:lul::lul: Take her to movies than sit at the corner and finger her while eating popcorn and watching a movie
Interesting theory. Has it worked for you?

Interesting theory. Has it worked for you?
I did it once she was rubbing my cock and I was fingering her while watching the movie tho you gotta be careful people sitting next to you guys don’t notice, the lights will be off anyways

• +1
I did it once she was rubbing my cock and I was fingering her while watching the movie tho you gotta be careful people sitting next to you guys don’t notice, the lights will be off anyways
And this was the first time you two met f2f? Damn, I must be seriously doing something wrong :lul::lul:

And this was the first time you two met f2f? Damn, I must be seriously doing something wrong :lul::lul:
Yea lool if you talk to her before meeting a lot and she’s attracted to you it’s easy when you first see her, just gotta make the moves and not be shy cuz she’s already attracted to you

• +1
Yea lool if you talk to her before meeting a lot and she’s attracted to you it’s easy when you first see her, just gotta make the moves and not be shy cuz she’s already attracted to you
>just gotta make the moves and not be shy cuz she’s already attracted to you
What moves? What the fuuuck. I just end up talking about shit I don't care about like veganism, school and Elliot Rodger. :chad::chad:
Think I have to lower my standards and date whales just to get comfortable with first dates.

Edited to make my psychosis unnoticeable.

>just gotta make the moves and not be shy cuz she’s already attracted to you
What moves? What the fuuuck. I just end up talking about shit I don't care about like veganism,
Lool just don’t overthink it compliment her then when she laughs and looks at you look at her and go in for the kiss, if she’s attracted to you she will kiss you then rest is easy from there tbh you just gotta turn your brain off when it comes to this shit literally just go for it with her

• +1
Lool just don’t overthink it compliment her then when she laughs and looks at you look at her and go in for the kiss, if she’s attracted to you she will kiss you then rest is easy from there tbh you just gotta turn your brain off when it comes to this shit literally just go for it with her
Wouldn't she feel like a whore tbh kissing publicly in broad daylight :feelskek:. I have to think about those movie dates. I remember reading movie dates are the worst, but that was back when I was :redpill:. A silent movie date might actually work because of the mere-exposure effect.

Grab a coffee and later take a walk

• +1
Wouldn't she feel like a whore tbh kissing publicly in broad daylight :feelskek:. I have to think about those movie dates. I remember reading movie dates are the worst, but that was back when I was :redpill:. A silent movie date might actually work because of the mere-exposure effect.
Tbh you gotta take her somewhere where you’re mostly alone with her like a park at night time or some sht that’s why car works good. Movie dates are good just be sure to grab the corner :feelstastyman:

• +1
This forum is full of incels. You would be best served asking @Nibba. He is one of the few chads here that have got an actual girlfriend.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba, kobecel and Bluepill
Grab a coffee and later take a walk
Tbh you gotta take her somewhere where you’re mostly alone with her like a park at night time or some sht that’s why car works good. Movie dates are good just be sure to grab the corner :feelstastyman:
Alright. This is easy. Just take a shower and go outside. The problem for people with autism is the part where we have to socialize with the lady. Movie date has potential because then we wouldn't have to reveal our low social IQ early on.

This forum is full of incels. You would be best served asking @Nibba. He is one of the few chads here that have got an actual girlfriend.
Has Nibba dated many women tho?

• +1
Reactions: Coping
Movies at a first date is a bad idea and bro nobody can teach you how to talk you gotta do it yourself

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO
Movies at a first date is a bad idea
did it once she was rubbing my cock and I was fingering her while watching the movie
Doesn't seem bad to me tbh :lul::lul: Should talking to a woman be any different from talking to a guy?

Have you obtained chaddy saliva and did it improve your autism @Afrikancel ?

Movies at a first date is a bad idea and bro nobody can teach you how to talk you gotta do it yourself
Dont do movies on first date.

My first date was walk in the city tho

• +1

Yeah, but how did you socialize with your date?

My level of autism in the picture
aid1618662-v4-728px-Get-a-Sim-to-Dump-Their-Partner-in-the-Sims-3-Step-2.jpg

9.png

Last edited:
Doesn't seem bad to me tbh :lul::lul: Should talking to a woman be any different from talking to a guy?

Have you obtained chaddy saliva and did it improve your autism @Afrikancel ?
Chances are you ain't no charismatic dude and she ain't gonna rub on your cock. You're just gonna sit there awkwardly.

Go watch alpa male strategies on YouTube, he is the only legit dating coach.

• +1
Yeah, but how did you socialize with your date?

My level of autism in the picture
aid1618662-v4-728px-Get-a-Sim-to-Dump-Their-Partner-in-the-Sims-3-Step-2.jpg

9.png
Lmao. Well you have to start a convo then it goes smooth. How is the girl lookswise?

Go watch alpha male strategies on YouTube, he is the only legit dating coach
That's actually legit. Thanks, homie.

start a convo then it goes smooth
I'm a tough guy. It never goes smooth! As for the lady, I never sent her a message after the date. She's no stacy tbh. A healthy looking short and slim blonde tho. Elliot's type imo.

Crack as many jokes as possible and try to make her laugh Idk. She'll laugh if she's into you. Also maybe try gossiping?

• +1
Crack as many jokes as possible and try to make her laugh Idk. She'll laugh if she's into you. Also maybe try gossiping?
Gossiping could be a game changer. Not sure how that would work with a person you have met on Tinder. Jokes, max comedy. I'll try that the next time I actually meet a woman. May take a while tho.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
Shoot me a pm. My GF and I have been dating for nearly a year now and both of us are very happy

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill and Deleted member 611
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel, RedPilledStemcel and Nibba
I will go out with anyone with a non-surgical vagina. Can't afford being too picky if I want to overcome my disabilities. I'll gain confidence and dating xp. I'm too much of a pussy to even grab a girl's hand atm ffs. FML and all the wasted opportunities.
Do i look like a give a heck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611 and androidcel