I fucked up a date and ruined my reputation in my whole city (Storytime)

Same thing happened to my LTN friend, he bought condoms on the first day and now he gets mocked by my whole school to this day eventhough it was 2 years ago :lul:
Jfll

Same thing happened to my LTN friend, he bought condoms on the first day and now he gets mocked by my whole school to this day eventhough it was 2 years ago :lul:
Im not getting mocked for it, I dont think people remember it that well

• +1
Reactions: manletmogger
I think I peaked at 14 too, had long thick hair at the time, still had a pretty compact midface and nose was perfect, literally never had more foid attention than that time.

When I was 15 I grew 5 inches in a year and that fucked up my facial proportions, midface got longer, and nose was developing a hook

• +1
Reactions: gabbeascend
I think I peaked at 14 too, had long thick hair at the time, still had a pretty compact midface and nose was perfect, literally never had more foid attention than that time.

When I was 15 I grew 5 inches in a year and that fucked up my facial proportions, midface got longer, and nose was developing a hook
You grew 5 inches in a year bro.....

I only grew like 3 inches in 2 years JFL

Yeah but I became ugly

Not worth it and I'm not even 6ft

Back in 2022 when I was 14, I was at my peak in everything in life. I looked good, my hair was great and I was on 7% fucking bodyfat. With all this, girls started showing their interests in me (will talk about all of them in another thread). So there was one girl that I thought looked really good back then (MTB JFL) that I really got into. She was a high value woman, she went to the gym, she was really fucking smart too and top of her class.

So we started texting each other and we had a lot in common, she liked sigma movies (jfl), she supported my dropshipping business I had, we worked out with each other sometimes too and we talked all night on facetime. We both liked each other and things were going great, so we decided to have a date at my place.

So we met and I drove her to my place for the date, we cooked some food and watched a movie together. After we were done eating, we went to my room to finish the movie, so we were cuddling in my bed. That was the best feeling I've ever felt, hearing her breathing lying towards my chest (I was so fucking hard the entire night). Time goes by, and I make the decision to kiss her. We kiss and here is where the worst part happen, I was so horny that I asked her if she wanted to have sex....

She says that she doesn't know if she wants to because it's the first date so we end up not having sex. After that she says that she needs to go to the bathroom. There she texted her friends and told them what happened, and after that she was off the entire night until I drove her home again. I remembered that I asked her if she wanted to meet again, and she said "yeah maybe some other day".

After that I realised that I fucked up hard and I apologised to her and she told me that it was okay. I got really sad for losing her but I overcame it by not thinking about it, until something terrible happened. She was posting to her story all the time about me, calling me "chocolate cake" because we baked that on our date jfl. She posted "Saw his friends today at the store" and weird shit like that.

At monday in school, everybody asked me "did you ask her to sleep with you on the first date?", all the time. I could never again get a girlfriend in my city because of the rumors she spread I thought, but she stopped posting about me and deleted the tiktoks about me weird enough, but still everyone knows this shit. I never talked to her ever again.

So boyos dont ask her to fuck on the first date jfl.
this tard managed to somehow “drive” a car around at 14 years old?

OP don't listen to the other retards here. 14 is too young for sex, and you shouldn't ask for sex until a while if you really like a girl.

Back in 2022 when I was 14, I was at my peak in everything in life. I looked good, my hair was great and I was on 7% fucking bodyfat. With all this, girls started showing their interests in me (will talk about all of them in another thread). So there was one girl that I thought looked really good back then (MTB JFL) that I really got into. She was a high value woman, she went to the gym, she was really fucking smart too and top of her class.

So we started texting each other and we had a lot in common, she liked sigma movies (jfl), she supported my dropshipping business I had, we worked out with each other sometimes too and we talked all night on facetime. We both liked each other and things were going great, so we decided to have a date at my place.

So we met and I drove her to my place for the date, we cooked some food and watched a movie together. After we were done eating, we went to my room to finish the movie, so we were cuddling in my bed. That was the best feeling I've ever felt, hearing her breathing lying towards my chest (I was so fucking hard the entire night). Time goes by, and I make the decision to kiss her. We kiss and here is where the worst part happen, I was so horny that I asked her if she wanted to have sex....

She says that she doesn't know if she wants to because it's the first date so we end up not having sex. After that she says that she needs to go to the bathroom. There she texted her friends and told them what happened, and after that she was off the entire night until I drove her home again. I remembered that I asked her if she wanted to meet again, and she said "yeah maybe some other day".

After that I realised that I fucked up hard and I apologised to her and she told me that it was okay. I got really sad for losing her but I overcame it by not thinking about it, until something terrible happened. She was posting to her story all the time about me, calling me "chocolate cake" because we baked that on our date jfl. She posted "Saw his friends today at the store" and weird shit like that.

At monday in school, everybody asked me "did you ask her to sleep with you on the first date?", all the time. I could never again get a girlfriend in my city because of the rumors she spread I thought, but she stopped posting about me and deleted the tiktoks about me weird enough, but still everyone knows this shit. I never talked to her ever again.

So boyos dont ask her to fuck on the first date jfl.
At 14?

“Never force the physical” - Robert Green, The Art of Seduction

• +1
nigga how were you driving at 14 this a damn larp retard

Shes was muslim bro
idc if she initiated her move stay off of Muslim girls or i will fucking rape u u disgusting tiktokcel

nvm larp anyway

Be happy that this happened before the creation of AWDTSG groups. Had it happened now, you would have actually ruined your reputation in your entire city.

• +1
Shes was muslim bro
That's why, if you asked some white bitch or hispanic bitch she wouldn't have made a big deal out of it, but its a big no no fucking a muslim bitch before marrying, so they might act bipolar when it comes to fucking.

Of course the majority break the rules, but because she was a muslim in a uptight religious community and you tried to smash the first date, this happened. I guarantee you even a second date or especially a third date you woudl been balls deep in the walls

Also that foid is crazy for telling everyone, can't really win them all. Nothing you can do about crazy foids because they can act all normal initially only for this stupid shit to happen.

Also this must have been a small ass town. In even a city of like 100k + your basically unknown in the city