FIRST DATE TO THE MOVIES NEED HELP

J

Justical

Banned
(Sorry original thread got deleted by mods cuz it was in the wrong place)
I am a 6'0 HTN and she is HTB to low stacylite

how do I have good body language and get the conversations to flow

• JFL
Reactions: northern mogger
U can barely have any conversations when watching a movie in a loud ass theater. U kinda picked a bad first date.

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga and greycel
why the fuck would you go to the theater lmao, just invite her to a drive thru mcdonalds, get some food, drive around put some nice music and get her to your home

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 64493, Allornothing, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
Lmao shouldve went there the second or third time so you can make a move rather than to be forced to silentely watch the movie.

cut a hole in the popcorn bucket (y)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Renophobeadoobe, Nigger, oppastoppathe2nd and 1 other person

So since it's the movies, recommend meeting up like 30-40minutes earlier to talk and maybe walk around in nature as you wouldn't be able to while the movies playing.

Don't force any movements on her until you know they're comfortable (which they prob are). signs of them being comfy with you is leaning into your body, which then you maybe cradle her or put your arm around her.

Personally me, because I'm like that, would keep the date going on with some ice cream and talking after the movie and the date ends on a good note. And for chivalry points, take her home, or get her an uber and check on her periodically to make her think you genuinely care. And when she's home you can keep talking ab how the date went or just say goodnight

• +1
Reactions: Rainman988
So since it's the movies, recommend meeting up like 30-40minutes earlier to talk and maybe walk around in nature as you wouldn't be able to while the movies playing.

Don't force any movements on her until you know they're comfortable (which they prob are). signs of them being comfy with you is leaning into your body, which then you maybe cradle her or put your arm around her.

Personally me, because I'm like that, would keep the date going on with some ice cream and talking after the movie and the date ends on a good note. And for chivalry points, take her home, or get her an uber and check on her periodically to make her think you genuinely care. And when she's home you can keep talking ab how the date went or just say goodnight
you're stupid if you think a guy asking for advice on an incel forum on how to do a movie date is going to be able to pull this off, probably has severe autism and struggles with simple social situations, never mind trying to plan all this:ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: northern mogger and liberiangrimreaper

my timeframe is super fucking slim so idk, shes also taking transit there and from

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper

my timeframe is super fucking slim so idk, shes also taking transit there and from
Damn, just try to utilize time before the movie if possible, if you guys get a second date you should plan better ngl

And since she's on transit text her when she gets home/off transit and talk about it was nice going on a date with her etc etc

what would you do my situation then
A picnic

you'll need
1. a basket with food and drinks
2. a blanket
3. pillows
4. flowers

steps
1. set everything up before she arrives
2. when she arrives hug her and hand her the flowers, and compliment her
3. when she sits down offer her a drink
4. talk and get to know each other
5. when it's over, walk her back, compliment her and say how fun it was

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies

Do the arm over shoulder fs all u know jfl

Just don't be awkward, talk in a calm manner, and enjoy the movie.

• +1
Reactions: antony 726
Movies are terrible date idea especially for first date in my experience

- can’t talk
- can be expensive if u get food which you will have to because she’s there
- seats prevent touch, at most hand holding
- usually mogger onscreen she’s more horny for than you
- you spend the rest of the date talking about the movie instead of actually getting to know each other/ building rapport

Next time take her for drinks lmao

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer, N1666 and Andremln
A picnic

you'll need
2. a blanket
3. pillows
4. flowers

steps
You're trollin right?

Movies are terrible date idea especially for first date in my experience

- can’t talk
- can be expensive if u get food which you will have to because she’s there
- seats prevent touch, at most hand holding
- usually mogger onscreen she’s more horny for than you
- you spend the rest of the date talking about the movie instead of actually getting to know each other/ building rapport

Next time take her for drinks lmao
theyre 15

A picnic

you'll need
2. a blanket
3. pillows
4. flowers

steps
she legit rescheduled her friend so we could have enough time to watch the movie

just be confident :p

Movies is the best place for a date according to Zherka.

Just whisper in her ear stuff like "that guy looks like a faggot".

Body language should be casual. So lean back etc.

The goal of a date is to slay the dragon of (her) anxiety. So basically give off you are her older brother energy.

Slow down everything. Physically move slow like turn your head slow. And talk slow too. Fast (snappy) movements / fast speech = anxiety = makes her anxious.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: future_ and CarrotMaxxer
Meet up earlier and take her around the mall if that's where the theatre is at

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
Movies is the best place for a date according to Zherka.

Just whisper in her ear stuff like "that guy looks like a faggot".

Body language should be casual. So lean back etc.

The goal of a date is to slay the dragon of (her) anxiety. So basically give off you are her older brother energy.

Slow down everything. Physically move slow like turn your head slow. And talk slow too. Fast movements / fast speech = anxiety = makes her anxious.
older brother part is good advice
but u gotta watch the faggot shit
she could be hella liberal or smth

• Love it
Reactions: ItsOver999

Wear sweats

Just look up Zherka (dating advice / pickup advice) and do what he says

Some faggot that doesnt truly know him will reply to me saying hes retarded or something but theyre wrong.

I use same strats as Zherka and I have dozens of girls in love with me

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: future_
older brother part is good advice
but u gotta watch the faggot shit
she could be hella liberal or smth
If shes a blue haired liberal he shouldnt be dating her. Social liberals aka most girls will laugh at the faggot. Cuz you should also give off Rogue Prince energy. Like your Royalty that does whatever you want (says faggot). Have u never heard of girls liking "bad boys"? But yeah he doesnt have to say faggot tho lol..

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
I'm doing to take mushrooms and nicotine before date
Dont be a fucking retard, the other day i had a date with a bitch and she came up high as fuck on weed, i told her to gtfo and come back in an hour, most people can't stand drug addicts or junkies, justified tho i find it disgusting as fuck, the smell makes me want to vomit, dont be a bitch homie, if you already bought the tickets watch the fucking movie then take a walk with her around the mall or sum idk just dont be awkward

If you have to ask it’s not going to go well.

Muh conversation flow if she likes you she’ll make it easy.

• +1
Reactions: Clark69
Don't have any expectations and read her body language.

If you do have expectations, you will thrust yourself into becoming a nervous wreck, thoughts like "If I don't kiss her, she'll friendzone me" or "I have to at least do XYZ thing with her so that she wants to comes back".

No expectations.

If you lose her it's whatever, if there's no second date it's whatever. Just give her a good time without forcing anything and she'll want to continue to see you.

Let her feel comfortable with you, and let things flow. If you make advancements on her then focus on push-pull (Take 2 steps forward and 1 step back.). If you guys touch in a non-platonic way, then pull-away for a bit, then make advancements if she's open to it.

She's already agreed to a date with you right ? So clearly, she already likes you to an extent. Don't give yourself anxiety trying to over-analyze anything she does.

Just relax and things will flow. Take a serotonin antagonist and don't have any expectations that something will happen. The experience already is a win for you by itself.

• +1
Reactions: future_