First Date

justbebrutal45

justbebrutal45

Iron
Joined
Apr 28, 2026
Posts
38
Reputation
40
Met this girl a week ago and we had a date yesterday. It was all good and she said "see you soon". I asked when and she said weekend because she got school. Eventhough I met her yesterday for the first time properly, I miss her like crazy. Anyone know why?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman, n1ks09 and Morgan
pedophile
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman
Met this girl a week ago and we had a date yesterday. It was all good and she said "see you soon". I asked when and she said weekend because she got school. Eventhough I met her yesterday for the first time properly, I miss her like crazy. Anyone know why?
how does she have school and u dont
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman
Attachment
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman
Met this girl a week ago and we had a date yesterday. It was all good and she said "see you soon". I asked when and she said weekend because she got school. Eventhough I met her yesterday for the first time properly, I miss her like crazy. Anyone know why?
Gl but I hope just hug because she's at school
 
Met this girl a week ago and we had a date yesterday. It was all good and she said "see you soon". I asked when and she said weekend because she got school. Eventhough I met her yesterday for the first time properly, I miss her like crazy. Anyone know why?
focus your attention on gooning instead
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: justbebrutal45

Similar threads

Songe
Replies
0
Views
32
Songe
Songe
5OuttaTen
Replies
5
Views
50
5OuttaTen
5OuttaTen
NOMALICIOUSINTENT
Replies
19
Views
65
shortmanlett
shortmanlett
roymustang
Replies
7
Views
61
Eldian
Eldian
NorwegianMigrant
LifeFuel First date
Replies
6
Views
89
NorwegianMigrant
NorwegianMigrant

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top