Reactions: hiwasuwor, ShowerMaxxing, Sny and 17 others
Me and @KING REIDYZ sitting in the last row and smoking hooka yakhi 😹😹👍☝️

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Deleted member 16133, currylightskin and 1 other person

which one of you is this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, Deleted member 22775, thereallegend and 31 others
imagine in the future someone has a phd in psl culture studies
lul

• JFL
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry, ShowerMaxxing, ItsOver.com and 3 others
F3B060AB 20C1 4103 89BF 03A6FC67DDC0

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: whitepilled4life, hiwasuwor, thereallegend and 28 others
What user is this lmfao

@Gargantuan

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com, zharupodrugu, gymmaxedhorse and 15 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry, ShowerMaxxing, zharupodrugu and 12 others
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, ShowerMaxxing, Sny and 4 others
What user is this lmfao

@Gargantuan

Dude I think she’s a schizo and an autist 🤣

Makes sense no NT foid rots on looksmax

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pharmaceutic, BugeyeBigNoseCurry, ShowerMaxxing and 9 others
Jfl make a thread about this foid it will get tons of attentions lmfao.
She'll make a tiktok about it as some retard would comment something under her account. It would be over for the site if it got major negative tiktok attention.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Sny, zharupodrugu and 8 others
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Sny, gymmaxedhorse and 2 others
066A600E 439E 47B7 9F0B 6648885D6DD5

FB60E946 48A7 4F44 A617 88D8A6525565

???

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Pharmaceutic, thereallegend, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and 6 others
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: Pharmaceutic, Deleted member 18879, thereallegend and 4 others
BEWARE OF FOID USERS
0AE68606 853E 4F69 8131 B807E97A21E8
B20DF55A 8B62 44C3 B336 A1FDC7E5B9FB
D537E5D8 F3F7 4FF1 89D5 B6A39DD63B73

Of course they’re ethnic

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: whitepilled4life, Pharmaceutic, Racky and 10 others
  • JFL
Reactions: BoneDensity, Deleted member 19066 and n0rthface
The guy she tagged is super fucking based also ngl I caged at her vid. Maybe having some women on here isn't the worse idea :owo:
No cos then men simp for them. I ain’t sure if you were on lookism.net but this is what happened overthere. Girls would message the fourm chads and send nudes etc then guys would fight about it in threads over who the girl liked the most etc. I got nudes from a few foids on there myself but that’s life

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pharmaceutic, thereallegend, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
No cos then men simp for them. I ain’t sure if you were on lookism.net but this is what happened overthere. Girls would message the fourm chads and send nudes etc then guys would fight about it in threads over who the girl liked the most etc. I got nudes from a few foids on there myself but that’s life
I was mostly joking, and yeah I heard about that happening on lookism.

• So Sad
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
you niggas thought i was joking when i told yall my ex girlfriend got an account on this forum and shes actually one of the most respected users on here JFL (she literally repmogs most of the forum which is cagefuel)

now i didn't know that there was other female users but this dont shock me at all

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Pharmaceutic, Racky, thereallegend and 7 others
I hate when Women try to act ‘based’ and schizo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Deleted member 18879, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and 6 others
you niggas thought i was joking when i told yall my ex girlfriend got an account on this forum and shes actually one of the most respected users on here JFL (she literally repmogs most of the forum which is cagefuel)

now i didn't know that there was other female users but this dont shock me at all
Is your gf @WontStopNorwooding ?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aBetterMii, alriodai and Deleted member 19066
I’m studying hard!

Bro i already did this in my school and im doing it im university for my seminar and scientific research no cap

No fucking way

Whats her @ and what does she think about this place

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
No fucking way

Whats her @ and what does she think about this place
i can't @ cause that will dox me indirectly JFL

but she thinks it's funny because guys here care more for looks than girls and that u don't have to be super GL or giga prettyboy to get girls, told me you guys want super good looking girls and call most other girls that aren't super GL "mid" etc

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Pharmaceutic, GetShrekt, thereallegend and 4 others

but she thinks it's funny because guys here care more for looks than girls and that u don't have to be super GL or giga prettyboy to get girls, told me you guys want super good looking girls and call most other girls that aren't super GL "mid" etc
Tbh i know its cucked cause i study genetic determinism as part of my science work but im starting to lose it on the blackpill since im near a relationship and have one FWB no cap

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pharmaceutic, NFA PB, Deleted member 19066 and 2 others
Tbh i know its cucked cause i study genetic determinism as part of my science work but im starting to lose it on the blackpill since im near a relationship and have one FWB no cap
i mean shes not wrong at all since its easy to get girls but what she meant is that ppl here are hypocrite which is right

i miss her she got to another country she was cool

• Hmm...
Reactions: aBetterMii
What user is this lmfao

@Gargantuan

Jfl make a thread about this foid it will get tons of attentions lmfao.
Fuark this latina is my type
She'll make a tiktok about it as some retard would comment something under her account. It would be over for the site if it got major negative tiktok attention.
this bitch follows my account lmfao ive talked to her and worked with her on fiverr i think

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
If a foid is reading this -

Cope

The guy she tagged is super fucking based also ngl I caged at her vid. Maybe having some women on here isn't the worse idea :owo:
if women joined this site and made themselves known this shit would turn worse than reddit. You'd have so many simps on this shit. Talking shit about her in threads then DMing trying to smash JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pharmaceutic, GetShrekt, thereallegend and 6 others
I’m studying hard!

Mass report that shit for dehumanization and killing jews and niggers. It's anti-semitic because big nose is incel skull. We must remove this from tiktok ASAP

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, BoneDensity, Sny and 4 others
Lock the forum

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531 and Deleted member 19066
does she pm forum chads
i don't know, i allow girls in my server now, you can't escape them. foids ruin everything so best to just let them. the only way i could filter it out is through id, which would be pretty hard for every user and id end up having not many members lmfao. ig quality membersw over quantity but idrc foids will always find workarounds

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn