First day drinking topical minoxidil

butterworld

butterworld

5’8 mulattocel
Before looking into it i thought it was jewish cope, turns out it works according to these fucks. taking 0.05 ml twice daily. should i absorb it sublingually or just swallow?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19453, IAMNOTANINCEL, kyrre and 1 other person
@appealmaxed

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
just put the 0.05ml in mouth then drink water
or
put 0.05ml in water and drink it
just get 0.05ml down lol

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55252, TsarTsar444, Deleted member 25743 and 1 other person
cant drinking it kill you?

yes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55252

• +1
Reactions: finn899
yes

same ingrediants but to get as much minoxidl as 5 mg oral gives you,you would die in the process from drinking topical

same ingrediants but to get as much minoxidl as 5 mg oral gives you,you would die in the process from drinking topical
no
0.05ml is 2.5mg
0.1ml is 5mg

same dosages as actual prescribed minox pills. they wouldn’t prescribe minox pills if your gonna die. it’s the same

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55252
H
no
0.05ml is 2.5mg
0.1ml is 5mg

same dosages as actual prescribed minox pills. they wouldn’t prescribe minox pills if your gonna die. it’s the same
How do you measure 0.05ml if you don't have a dropper? Should I just dip my finger in the solution and go to town?

H

How do you measure 0.05ml if you don't have a dropper? Should I just dip my finger in the solution and go to town?
syringe

very cheap
or buy dropper

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55252 and blackazure88
yeah if you're low IQ and overdose but if you dose properly with a 1 ml dropper it's the same as minoxidil pills.

• +1
Reactions: blackazure88
yeah if you're low IQ and overdose but if you dose properly with a 1 ml dropper it's the same as minoxidil pills.
Hmm bet, I'm gonna buy a dropper then. I've been using topical on my face for 6-7 months and it's had little effect in my facial hair growth. This'll be my next trial.

It's a shame tho, I'm almost out of the liquid solution and last year I toppdd up in advance buying Rogaine foam thinking I was still gonna use minoxidil on my face, but I eventually gave up on that method.