It’s safe to think topical Minoxidil, here's why

appealmaxed

appealmaxed

do something good for the community
A lot of people have questions and aren’t understanding why it’s safe to take TOPICAL MINOXIDIL (NOT prescription pills)
This is the first point, I did not purchase actual minoxidil prescription pills, I have orally administered topical minoxidil (the type of minoxidil applied to face). Some people have not understood that.

Why is it safe?

Oral Prescription

The active ingredient in actual prescribed oral Minoxidil pills is, minoxidil. This should be common sense:
IMG 8291

What else is in oral prescribed minoxidil?
the inactive ingredients in prescribed oral minoxidil:
IMG 8292
Obviously all these ingredients mentioned can be taken orally, so i'm not going to discuss them.

Now what about the basic form of topical minoxidil?
The active ingredient in topical minoxidil is also minoxidil:
IMG 8299
So clearly oral prescribed minoxidil pills have the same active ingredient as topical.

what else does topical minoxidil contain?
When you purchase topical minoxidil, you much check the ingredient list. make sure you are purchasing the liquid form of minoxidil, not foam or any other type.
The ingredient list must be as follows:
Minoxidil (Active Ingredient), Ethanol (Alcohol), Propylene Glycol, Water

We’ve already established the active ingredient is the same (minoxidil), but what about the inactive ingredients?
Ethanol (Alcohol) - i’m sure you’ve all have alcohol, this is a dose that will have 0 impact on you due the dose of alcohol being so negligible that it’s irrelevant.
Water - H2O, nothing i can say
Propylene Glycol - This is the one ingredient people might not have heard of, but it’s completely safe for oral use and you probably already take it through foods or medications:
IMG 8298

Even if you’ve got concerns about some ingredients used, I don’t know which you’d possibly be afraid of tbh, but the dosage will be so minuscule per day that it will have no affect on you at all.

what’s the dosage protocol?
After purchasing your liquid topical minoxidil with only ingredients mentioned above get a dropper or syringe (no your not injecting yourself). this is for measuring out the correct dose.
0.05ml is equivalent to 1drop from the dropper
0.05ml contains 2.5mg minoxidil
in the morning, take 0.05ml of the liquid with water
before you sleep, take 0.05ml of the liquid with water
this will provide the best and faster results since minoxidil will always be in your system
once a day will also work @ 2.5 mg but expect inferior results

i have tried this myself using topical minoxidil and i for one have experience no adverse side effects (unless you call all hairs on body growing but that’s to be expected even if you purchase the prescription) my results (including before and after pics) for eyelashes and eyebrows are here.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Zeta, john788, Crimson and 9 others
i am thinking topical minoxidil right now

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: socialcel, Deleted member 62070, Public Enemy and 3 others
What's wrong with Loniten tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55252
Can i get drunk from drinking topical minox?

• JFL
Reactions: whitegymcel88 and appealmaxed
  • +1

• +1

• +1
Oral hydroquine also bleaches skin, must be drank though. Mix with water directly, and down the hatch.

• +1
Reactions: coispet
Oral hydroquine also bleaches skin, must be drank though. Mix with water directly, and down the hatch.
fr? where did you find this?

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
I am taking 5 drops a day is that bad?

I am taking 5 drops a day is that bad?
you won’t get sides as at one point i was accidentally taking 14 drops lol (35mg a day) but it’s pointless. once i realised i went to 5mg and had same results. bad id say not really, useless yes

• +1
Reactions: Spergi, Fundz, Deleted member 55252 and 1 other person
you won’t get sides as at one point i was accidentally taking 14 drops lol (35mg a day) but it’s pointless. once i realised i went to 5mg and had same results. bad id say not really, useless yes
im seeing alot of new vellus hairs tbf

• +1
Reactions: coispet and appealmaxed
Why not just use it normally lolol spray it

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter and Deleted member 55252
u gonna spray it in ur eye to grow lashes?
mirin
Honestly wheen i spray it to me scalp and eyebrow some come into me eyelashes so yea

• Woah
Reactions: appealmaxed
A lot of people have questions and aren’t understanding why it’s safe to take TOPICAL MINOXIDIL (NOT prescription pills)
This is the first point, I did not purchase actual minoxidil prescription pills, I have orally administered topical minoxidil (the type of minoxidil applied to face). Some people have not understood that.

Why is it safe?

Oral Prescription

The active ingredient in actual prescribed oral Minoxidil pills is, minoxidil. This should be common sense:

Obviously all these ingredients mentioned can be taken orally, so i'm not going to discuss them.

So clearly oral prescribed minoxidil pills have the same active ingredient as topical.

When you purchase topical minoxidil, you much check the ingredient list. make sure you are purchasing the liquid form of minoxidil, not foam or any other type.

We’ve already established the active ingredient is the same (minoxidil), but what about the inactive ingredients?
Ethanol (Alcohol) - i’m sure you’ve all have alcohol, this is a dose that will have 0 impact on you due the dose of alcohol being so negligible that it’s irrelevant.
Propylene Glycol - This is the one ingredient people might not have heard of, but it’s completely safe for oral use and you probably already take it through foods or medications:

Even if you’ve got concerns about some ingredients used, I don’t know which you’d possibly be afraid of tbh, but the dosage will be so minuscule per day that it will have no affect on you at all.

After purchasing your liquid topical minoxidil with only ingredients mentioned above get a dropper or syringe (no your not injecting yourself). this is for measuring out the correct dose.
this will provide the best and faster results since minoxidil will always be in your system

i have tried this myself using topical minoxidil and i for one have experience no adverse side effects (unless you call all hairs on body growing but that’s to be expected even if you purchase the prescription) my results (including before and after pics) for eyelashes and eyebrows are here.
just started doing this today i’ll update after a few months

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron and appealmaxed
can you please show us the dropper you use and how much is 0,025ml look like im soo fucking confused

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Will try taking one drop from my minoxidil 60ml bottle two times a day

Why is it safe?

Oral Prescription

this is op

star wars chewbacca needs to kick the drugs GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 62070
I started yesterday, only had side effects last night but I took 2 drops. Today I tookc1 and felt completely fine
thank you bro love you

I started yesterday, only had side effects last night but I took 2 drops. Today I tookc1 and felt completely fine
you may want to build up to 2drops a day

Craziest results I've seen. Did you lose some browgains after stopping?

What about collagen inhibition?
Minox rises pge2 which inhibit collagen

I’m gonna try this out, excited for the results

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel
this just sounds extremely retarded