FIRST DAY OF ASCENSION

CopeAndRope

CopeAndRope

Maxillophiliac
Apl 001

Today I finally got my infra-oral appliance ready.
It is my opinion that mewing after 18yo is pure cope. Your tongue is just too weak to give you visible results in months. And thumb-pulling is an impractical method. Bonesmashing is just a mean meme.

This appliance will work because there's no pressure applied to the teeth. Its specific shape allows me to close and clench my mouth thus allowing the lower third to follow organically the maxilla expansion. This means that not only my maxilla will be pushed forward and upward, but that my jaw will follow it, drastically improving its gonial angle and the Ramus length.

There's no surgery that can give you this type of bone remodeling without giving you that "odd look" typical of surgeries. If needed this infra-oral appliance can be "upgraded" into a palate expander.

Let me know if you want me to post the instructions, step by step, of how I built this appliance and the face-pulling device that will apply the upward and forward forces to my maxilla. Meanwhile, if you have any questions, ask below.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: forwardgrowth, Deleted member 1707, UglyMan and 3 others
Let me know if you want me to post the instructions, step by step, of how I built this appliance and the face-pulling device that will apply the upward and forward forces to my maxilla

Definitely do.

• +1
Reactions: CopeAndRope
What happens with the saliva ?

Also if the strong tongue cant push the maxilla fprwards/upwards what makes you believe this weak appliance can do it?

What happens with the saliva ?
I had no problems with it.

Also if the strong tongue cant push the maxilla fprwards/upwards what makes you believe this weak appliance can do it?
The tongue can push and remodel the upper palate (and subsequently the face), the problem is that it doesn't have enough force to give you notably changes in months, but years. This device merely applies more force and thus gives you faster results.
This "weak" appliance can withstand up to 10kg of force. Of course I'm not gonna apply that much force to my upper palate, I don't want to rip it off my face, lol.

Last edited:
How did you make it? How your face puller will attatch to this? How much did that cost you? Make a step by step guide if you can, im going to build something like that for myself in 2 weeks any ideas are appreciated

*the first word of your username*

Post results after a year

It is my opinion that mewing after 18yo is pure cope. Your tongue is just too weak to give you visible results in months.
Why do faggots here think mewing will give them visible results within months? Mike Mew said it would take multiple years to see significant results as a kid, let alone as an adult.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
*the first word of your username*
*the last word of my username* after you see my 12 month results.

Post results after a year
I will.

make a guide please, how to turn it into a palate expander aswell, I did a thread on how I planned to do shit but im looking on any suggestions
my thread: https://looksmax.org/threads/theoretical-ways-to-fix-flaws-without-going-bankrupt.42893/
How long do you plan using it to achieve results?
Yeah, I read it, good post. I will do the guide probably tomorrow, with the links where to buy the materials too.

It all depends how much pulling force my palate is comfortable enduring for longer periods of time. I tested 3kg (30newton force), that's the maximum I can endure for a few minutes. I will start with 1/1,5 kg and slowly increasing it.

Though force alone is nothing if I don't invest consistent time every day. I'm planning to wear it for +12hours every day for at least 6 months.

I confess, I'm unusually excited because this alone can potentially give me 1/2psl points extra.

This could be the next step in this kind of treatment. Good job op keep us posted and make sure to take lots of photos with identical angle/lighting

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, GoMadAndSTFU, forwardgrowth and 2 others
How can i.built lr buy this shit
16 yo here i wanna wear this