First day of gymmaxxing with my home gym do i have a good base to gymmaxx ?

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
I have been eating healthy food maintaining weight not cutting or bulking and been doing nofap and i just started working out today with weights doing bicep curls,shoulder raises and pushups and just maxxing out as much as i could do because im not sure what to do but im tired now so i stopped and rested. I am 5"7 and 138lbs 16 year's old

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Growth Plate, SoonToAscend, Deleted member 18931 and 2 others
Follow a professional program, get on a strict diet (Watch calories, track macros, protein, etc.), be consistent, be realistic, and most of all, PUT IN ALL THE EFFORT!

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
Follow a professional program, get on a strict diet (Watch calories, track macros, protein, etc.), be consistent, be realistic, and most of all, PUT IN ALL THE EFFORT!
I see i must track my calorie's then but i think i need to do cardio since i dont ever do it after working out and this is my first time excersing for quite a god dayum time but i said "hey if im gonna be a manlet suffering and rotting i might aswell cope through something healthy" so yeah

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
Instead of leg days, you should train dick instead. Stretch that shit. Can't be out here in the west trying to get girls with a 3 inch hardon

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Germania, Deleted member 19766 and 1 other person
Instead of leg days, you should train dick instead. Stretch that shit. Can't be out here in the west trying to get girls with a 3 inch hardon
3 in fr?

bro hop on dht cream, you have dht defficency %99, you will get to 5,5 inch with it.

My penis length is 5.5 inches bone pressed and 5.2 inches non bone pressed and 4.5. inches in girth and more depending on my erection

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
3 in fr?

bro hop on dht cream, you have dht defficency %99, you will get to 5,5 inch with it.
My penis length is 5.5 inches bone pressed and 5.2 inches non bone pressed and 4.5. inches in girth and more depending on my erection

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Growth Plate and Tallooksmaxxer
By the way guy's my skull might look normal here but i skull mog a lot of people taller then me. I skull mog my 5"11 friend brutally

Cope. Rice dudes have 3 inch wangs

• Hmm...
Cope. Rice dudes have 3 inch wangs
I'm not about to show you physical proof i have a average sized penis ...

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate, Pikabro, Deleted member 19798 and 2 others
learn angion method so you will get rock hard erections.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
learn angion method so you will get rock hard erections.
i see i have almost gotten to 6 inches before but it was at a angle where my fat padding is not covering

• Hmm...
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
  • WTF
second pic kinda gay looking but u have good base to start with

• +1
you have a good base yeah

too bad youre asian

Damn. I was just joking. But you on the other hand, are gay AF
it is what it is, i just want to make sure i dont get dickmogged by a young CHANG

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro
Damn. I was just joking. But you on the other hand, are gay AF
dont call me out for larping then when im not bruh

yes you have high t face

• +1
does nofap make you feel better?
For real it has improved me dramatically and also being less anxious then i usually am at school where my eyes use to get watery when i was alone when my friends went to their next class while im sitting alone by myself waiting for the peroid to end. My dick has legit turned into a rock and functions more properly now. i have never been more motivated to keep going due to these benefit's im recieving. I started incorporating a resist challenge where you look at very hot pics of girls and look at it for 10 minutes and resist to strengthen the willpower progressively like hypertrophy.
292995950 1043577562943291 2605260992508965474 n
this is the pic i stare at everyday to train. By the way dont start this resisting challenge until you have surpassed 1-2 week's of nofap.

day 8 on nofap so far

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate, SoonToAscend, Deleted member 19798 and 1 other person
For real it has improved me dramatically and also being less anxious then i usually am at school where my eyes use to get watery when i was alone when my friends went to their next class while im sitting alone by myself waiting for the peroid to end. My dick has legit turned into a rock and functions more properly now. i have never been more motivated to keep going due to these benefit's im recieving. I started incorporating a resist challenge where you look at very hot pics of girls and look at it for 10 minutes and resist to strengthen the willpower progressively like hypertrophy.View attachment 1794084 this is the pic i stare at everyday to train. By the way dont start this resisting challenge until you have surpassed 1-2 week's of nofap.

day 8 on nofap so far
How does that help if it’s the same pic u just get used to it

• +1
How does that help if it’s the same pic u just get used to it
good point you asked i switch it up with different pics sometimes but thats mainly the pic i like the most imo so ur sleection of females will vary from one to another

Good base for sure

• +1
I started incorporating a resist challenge where you look at very hot pics of girls and look at it for 10 minutes and resist to strengthen the willpower progressively like hypertrophy.View attachment 1794084 this is the pic i stare at everyday to train. By the way dont start this resisting challenge until you have surpassed 1-2 week's of nofap.
Legit brain damage