first day of school has ruined me

NateJacobs

NateJacobs

Jesus is King
Nate Jacobs first day of school.

I started off the day by knowing i will not have classes with any of my 2 close friends and my other closeish friend. Suprisiling i had decent classes with mutuals i actually liked or at least could tolerate until the last class of the day. I was alone with not a single mutual and all the kids were the "popular kids" of the grade below me. It was literally full of them a bunch of strong htn and htb and one 6'4 weak chadlite. It sucked i basically am alone most of the day but at least those classes im alone with kids i at least know. This class is a bunch of kids i never talk to since they are younger. My mental health is in the gutter and i have nobody to talk with.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, horizontallytall, saiya_online and 3 others
Second day Nate Jacobs brings a gun and blows everyones head off (he had enough of this!)

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: NateJacobs, horizontallytall, saiya_online and 2 others
Its over. Focus on destroying humanity and your school.

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Bludy and Nick.Harte
taking me back to my high school days where I was the loner that sat alone in the cafeteria

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Bludy
you wont find like minded people just adapt to them

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
just talk to people brah

Atleast I had friends In Hs I decided to drop out Because All my friends went to college n I didn't wanna be alone...

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Atleast I had friends In Hs I decided to drop out Because All my friends went to college n I didn't wanna be alone...
Yeah i have a 2 close friends and one friend i’m close with but i don’t get to see a lot

• So Sad
Reactions: Dr. Bludy
if ur in HS. how many white bois have tiktok broccoli bussin haircuts? I went out recently (barley do) and every white kid had this, must confirm

if ur in HS. how many white bois have tiktok broccoli bussin haircuts? I went out recently (barley do) and every white kid had this, must confirm
yeah everybody has them it’s mandatory unless your a curly haired guy then you stand out and do better than most fluffy heads

• +1
Reactions: antsosa
yeah everybody has them it’s mandatory unless your a curly haired guy then you stand out and do better than most fluffy heads
White + tiktok hair + clear skin (no acne) is law. cannot lose with that combo. Everywhere I go I see it, foids on social media simp over every retard with that combo, face being far more irrelevant. Brutal shit, worst time to be ethnic

White + tiktok hair + clear skin (no acne) is law. cannot lose with that combo. Everywhere I go I see it, foids on social media simp over every retard with that combo, face being far more irrelevant. Brutal shit, worst time to be ethnic
best time to be ethnic as a zoomer axtually

Kill yourself zoomer

maybe if ur +1.5 SD's above the mean for the ethnicity u originate from, otherwise no
i’m not even gonna argue since you clearly have no friends of any status or value in school

i’m not even gonna argue since you clearly have no friends of any status or value in school
im not in school, in case you haven't picked up on that

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32529
Average sub 6'2 sub chadlite scandinavian

Nate Jacobs first day of school.

I started off the day by knowing i will not have classes with any of my 2 close friends and my other closeish friend. Suprisiling i had decent classes with mutuals i actually liked or at least could tolerate until the last class of the day. I was alone with not a single mutual and all the kids were the "popular kids" of the grade below me. It was literally full of them a bunch of strong htn and htb and one 6'4 weak chadlite. It sucked i basically am alone most of the day but at least those classes im alone with kids i at least know. This class is a bunch of kids i never talk to since they are younger. My mental health is in the gutter and i have nobody to talk with.
get hardER willpower, become a moggER, and last comes to last go ER!!!!