First day of school

There's definitely a disparity, but to say you cannot find friends because of your looks is simply cope. There must be some deficit of one's character or demeanor that is preventing this.
Some people are just undesired from their genetics

To be fair, I will give myself 10 years. 10 years to earn the money and ascend.

I will wake up every morning with that goal in mind, without doubting in it, and thinking only about it. This will give me some kind of lifefuel and motivation to continue. This will increase the chances of me actually earning the money.

However, if something goes wrong and this plan fails, the sheer weight of my situation will crush my will to live. I doubt I will see a reason to continue forwards by then.
bro, 10 years is way too long of a target your youth will all be gone by then

• So Sad
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
I gave myself 1 year to change my looks,it made doing everything so much easier because I knew in a year regardless I wouldn’t be a subhuman anymore.

The same could be said with getting girlfriends,there ARE ugly guys with girlfriends
Friendship is tenfold easier to attain than a romantic partnership.

I remember when I realized at 13 in school that people of higher status were better looking than the average person, how most of them were good looking or atleast above average. I remember searching online and that's when I first found the concept of lookism. Anyone with a normal functioning brain will come to the conclusion that GL people get good treatment for the same things that ugly people get bad treatment for.

There was only 1 subhuman in my school of like 300 people my age and he was made fun of by most people, it was a social death sentence to even be friends with him. But OP isn't subhuman so he should be fine.
My honest reaction reading this sad tale

• So Sad
Reactions: Krakowski
bro, 10 years is way too long of a target your youth will all be gone by then
Well, ideally I'd ascend by 24, which is in 6 years, but I highly doubt I will be able to save 50k by then. Ascending by 28 would mean that I am an incel forever pretty much but I would atleast be treated as a human

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: It'snotover and Tabula Rasa
first human conversation on this site since mesozoic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kwacker777 and Lonenely sigma
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Krakowski and Tabula Rasa
I gave myself 1 year to change my looks,it made doing everything so much easier because I knew in a year regardless I wouldn’t be a subhuman anymore.

The same could be said with getting girlfriends,there ARE ugly guys with girlfriends
Nobody ever speaks to the quality of those relationships. Getting a girlfriend doesn't just end at getting a girlfriend, you have to keep the girlfriend and build a relationship, but how do you do that when she knows at the back of her mind she can do better, and her last boyfriend (giving Chad a blowjob behind KFC) was taller, better-looking, had a bigger cock, was more NT and dark triad. It doesn't work! You're never out of the running, never in the clear. There's always a Chad waiting to tackle you from left field. Thank social media, thank this selfish culture. In 2023, every girl is 24/7 scanning IRL and in the digital world incase an upgrade presents itself, provided they aren't opting out of dating all together and riding the CC. And that's why dating is over if you're not mogging most guys.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thegoat, Tabula Rasa and Lonenely sigma
Nobody ever speaks to the quality of those relationships. Getting a girlfriend doesn't just end at getting a girlfriend, you have to keep the girlfriend and build a relationship, but how do you do that when she knows at the back of her mind she can do better, and her last boyfriend was taller, better-looking, had a bigger cock, was more NT and dark triad. It doesn't work! You're never out of the running. In 2023, every girl is 24/7 scanning IRL and in the digital world incase an upgrade presents itself. That's why dating is over if you're not mogging most guys.
Exactly this.

If you don't have all foids, you have none. If you have all foids and can fuck whoever you want, why be in a relationship in the first place?

Getting married is a judeo-communist scam, I am telling ya

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003
Future "username-o-plasty" candidate

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Krakowski and Lonenely sigma
Nobody ever speaks to the quality of those relationships. Getting a girlfriend doesn't just end at getting a girlfriend, you have to keep the girlfriend and build a relationship, but how do you do that when she knows at the back of her mind she can do better, and her last boyfriend (giving Chad a blowjob behind KFC) was taller, better-looking, had a bigger cock, was more NT and dark triad. It doesn't work! You're never out of the running, never in the clear. There's always a Chad waiting to tackle you from left field. Thank social media, thank this selfish culture. In 2023, every girl is 24/7 scanning IRL and in the digital world incase an upgrade presents itself, provided they aren't opting out of dating all together and riding the CC. And that's why dating is over if you're not mogging most guys.
bro is the messia

brainwashed by yourself asf

To be fair, I will give myself 10 years. 10 years to earn the money and ascend.

I will wake up every morning with that goal in mind, without doubting in it, and thinking only about it. This will give me some kind of lifefuel and motivation to continue. This will increase the chances of me actually earning the money.

However, if something goes wrong and this plan fails, the sheer weight of my situation will crush my will to live. I doubt I will see a reason to continue forwards by then.
even if you fail you will be happy with all the effort you've put into it and maybe move on to something else. this is EVEN if you fail, which I doubt with that mindset. you will make it bro

• Love it
Reactions: Lonenely sigma