First day of using infinity meds clomethene, anastrazol, mk-677 and minox

edgewalker2181

edgewalker2181

Bronze
I’m 15, 5’9

I took 2 pills of clomethene (50mg), anastrazole 1 pill, and also one pill of sialis that they gave me as a present. Also a bit later I took one pill of minox in the evening. Because of the sialis my head was hurting, but my cock was rock hard for time. I haven’t felt any effects of the rest, but I hope it will help me. I will use mk-677 a bit later, with picamilon and anastrazol as well using it as an ai. I decided to have a short cycle of clomid for three weeks because I don’t want to stunt my growth. That’s it. If you have any advice pls tell me.

Attachments

• IMG_1619.jpeg
    IMG_1619.jpeg
    382.2 KB · Views: 0
bro whyyy i told u to not, you will not grow more, anyone who grew on these did naturally. these can fuck you up man your still a teen in puberty

bro whyyy i told u to not, you will not grow more, anyone who grew on these did naturally. these can fuck you up man your still a teen in puberty
I’m taking clomethene to increase my test for a short period of time because it can fuse ur growth if u do more and without Ai. But gladly I have AI so it will be okay. Don’t worry bro it will still give me some benefits it won’t fuck me up I hope

u need estrogen for healthy hormone balance brah, you also dont need increased testosterone nor growth hormone. you are a healthy young man you shouldnt be doing this

• +1
Reactions: edgewalker2181
u need estrogen for healthy hormone balance brah, you also dont need increased testosterone nor growth hormone. you are a healthy young man you shouldnt be doing this
Should I stop doing this?

Should I stop doing this?
yeah bro ask anyone they'll either say they grew, wich they would have done naturally, or they'll say they grew nothing on mk-677, because they wouldnt have naturally. at someone your age you absolutely should not be fucking with hormones. you probably already have enough test and there is no real benefit to having more and you can fuck your development by fucking with your hormones. estrogen is needed too like i said, there is a reason why your body turns testosterone into estrogen. if your genetic blueprint says your gonna be tall, your gonna be tall if thats what ur worried about. how tall is your dad?

• +1
yeah bro ask anyone they'll either say they grew, wich they would have done naturally, or they'll say they grew nothing on mk-677, because they wouldnt have naturally. at someone your age you absolutely should not be fucking with hormones. you probably already have enough test and there is no real benefit to having more and you can fuck your development by fucking with your hormones. estrogen is needed too like i said, there is a reason why your body turns testosterone into estrogen. if your genetic blueprint says your gonna be tall, your gonna be tall if thats what ur worried about. how tall is your dad?
Okay. Can I at least use minoxidil pills? It’s not bad right? I’m gonna put it all in the trash even tho it’s all pretty expensive like 100$

Okay. Can I at least use minoxidil pills? It’s not bad right? I’m gonna put it all in the trash even tho it’s all pretty expensive like 100$
i didnt even know there was pills of that? how does that even work? minoxidil increases blood flow in the area wich is it applied to, making more hair growth. so i dont see how taking a pill would do anything

• +1
i didnt even know there was pills of that? how does that even work? minoxidil increases blood flow in the area wich is it applied to, making more hair growth.
Oral minoxidil. So should I put everything else in the trash can?

Oral minoxidil. So should I put everything else in the trash can?
yeah or maybe try to sell it to some retards, but you should definently not be taking them.

• +1
I want my hair to grow faster and also beard
thats fucking retarded. 1. its for hair loss, 2. why tf you want a beard at 15? that dont look good bruh and it doesnt help grow that anyways. when the time comes you will grow a beard. also if the pic is your physique why do you have any worries? really good frame

• +1
thats fucking retarded. 1. its for hair loss, 2. why tf you want a beard at 15? that dont look good bruh and it doesnt help grow that anyways. when the time comes you will grow a beard. also if the pic is your physique why do you have any worries? really good frame
I want to be taller and have a higher dimorphism and I want my bonemass to increase so I have a larger jaw and cheekbones that’s why

I want to be taller and have a higher dimorphism and I want my bonemass to increase so I have a larger jaw and cheekbones that’s why
you are 15 good sir. these will all happen naturally. btw literally injecting straight up growth hormone will not help if you dont have a deficiency. you grow as much as your genetics want you to grow. growth hormone helps carry that out. if you add more that will not do anything. if you have too little then it fails to carry it out and thats when you need to inject, but your 5'9 so by no means you have a deficiency, but you can go get your blood tested

• +1
you are 15 good sir. these will all happen naturally. btw literally injecting straight up growth hormone will not help if you dont have a deficiency. you grow as much as your genetics want you to grow. growth hormone helps carry that out. if you add more that will not do anything. if you have too little then it fails to carry it out and thats when you need to inject, but your 5'9 so by no means you have a deficiency, but you can go get your blood tested
I just left minoxidil so I have denser eyebrows, and I want to grow out my lashes.

Attachments

• ips-CD33E4A4-0B76-4914-AE26-D74F008FFE20.mov
    2.4 MB
I just left minoxidil so I have denser eyebrows, and I want to grow out my lashes.
alright good choice bro. im pretty sure minoxidil in the form of oil with a derma roller is much more effective then oral minoxidil for growing thicker eyebrows and eyelashes. oral is more general hair medication, the oil you can just apply in the area you want and it will grow faster

• +1
alright good choice bro. im pretty sure minoxidil in the form of oil with a derma roller is much more effective then oral minoxidil for growing thicker eyebrows and eyelashes. oral is more general hair medication, the oil you can just apply in the area you want and it will grow faster
Thanks!

• +1
Reactions: TheNextOPry
I’m 15, 5’9

I took 2 pills of clomethene (50mg), anastrazole 1 pill, and also one pill of sialis that they gave me as a present. Also a bit later I took one pill of minox in the evening. Because of the sialis my head was hurting, but my cock was rock hard for time. I haven’t felt any effects of the rest, but I hope it will help me. I will use mk-677 a bit later, with picamilon and anastrazol as well using it as an ai. I decided to have a short cycle of clomid for three weeks because I don’t want to stunt my growth. That’s it. If you have any advice pls tell me.
@asdvek hes already not natty :feelsohh:

• JFL
Reactions: asdvek
Let him ruin his hormones
you nigga who started this thread dont listen to this guy hes a jew, and is trying to sabotage!!!

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
i didnt even know there was pills of that? how does that even work? minoxidil increases blood flow in the area wich is it applied to, making more hair growth. so i dont see how taking a pill would do anything
finasteride is oral minox

• +1
Reactions: TheNextOPry