First ever shed on DUT mogs FIN & RU58841 to Gandy and back

irrumator praetor

irrumator praetor

Lifting so I can crack nigger and jew skulls
Ru58841 for 3-4 years = no shed, almost half-trash

Fin topical for last couple moths = no "fin shed" only slight decrease in hairloss

Oral Dut last 3 weeks = best hairloss effect with the most brutal and painfully obvious dutasteride induced shed that I have seen from an anti-androgen thus far

dedsrs oral dut is the saint of hair, less fucking sides than with fin (although getting used to fin probably or most definitely contributed to such low side effect profile on DUT) most noticeable shed too.

Niggas who are on FIN for 5 years plus with *obviously* aggressive MPB hop on dut at the last second of fin not working then go around with all their gains gone and back on nw5 for a full 1.5y before finally seeing the garden of hairline heaven with the actual real deal - which is DUT.

reference:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: piec and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Ru58841 for 3-4 years = no shed, almost half-trash

Fin topical for last couple moths = no "fin shed" only slight decrease in hairloss

Oral Dut last 3 weeks = best hairloss effect with the most brutal and painfully obvious dutasteride induced shed that I have seen from an anti-androgen thus far

dedsrs oral dut is the saint of hair, less fucking sides than with fin (although getting used to fin probably or most definitely contributed to such low side effect profile on DUT) most noticeable shed too.

Niggas who are on FIN for 5 years plus with *obviously* aggressive MPB hop on dut at the last second of fin not working then go around with all their gains gone and back on nw5 for a full 1.5y before finally seeing the garden of hairline heaven with the actual real deal - which is DUT.

reference:

this reddit nigger has been on fin for 5 fucking years with aggressive MPB.

so dut mogs fin?

dut made me suicidal compared to fin, would drop something on the floor and almost cry because i had to pick it up it was so weird

• Woah
Reactions: coispet
dut made me suicidal compared to fin, would drop something on the floor and almost cry because i had to pick it up it was so weird
wtf lol

Losing fewer hairs now on Dut after swithing from Fin, and density already improved slightly.

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision
Daddy DUT. If you lose hair on that shit there's no hope apart from slicing ya bollocks off

• +1
Reactions: irrumator praetor
Dnr just shave and wear a wig tbh

That’s fucking crazy, you good now tho bro?

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
That’s fucking crazy, you good now tho bro?
ye hopped off like 5 months ago i don't even think i had androgenic alopecia cause 5 months of lactoferrin and 2 months of iron brought me way back above baseline

• +1
Reactions: coispet
How long does it last for u and when did it start? been 3 weeks almost so not really that long for me
mine started after 3 weeks and thus far hasn't ended, 15-20 weak thin hairs every day

• +1
Reactions: 6′2 still over