First ever thread on Looksmax.org

arlo_420

arlo_420

1# Ranked chud, RiRamaxxed🥷💪🦁
Joined
Dec 26, 2025
Posts
4,530
Reputation
14,260
When I was copying and paisting a thread in one of my posts I saw this at the top of my thread:
1791113065739
It says at the end of the URL "#post-32869999" meaning that my post on banning talks of bonesmashing was the 32.8 millionth post to this forum so all I need to do is find the #post-1, the earliest I could find is this thread:
However as you can see it has the number 159 meaning that their are 158 posts that came before it, the first Looksmax.org user was @Seargent so idk if he posted first?
 
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: mxl4chi1, Nocturnal, I need a new face and 6 others
@_Jason_ @xye @Nocturnal @Oscaridk @-joe
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nocturnal, xye, Oscaridk and 2 others
When I was copying and paisting a thread in one of my posts I saw this at the top of my thread:
It says at the end of the URL "#post-32869999" meaning that my post on banning talks of bonesmashing was the 32.8 millionth post to this forum so all I need to do is find the #post-1, the earliest I could find is this thread:
However as you can see it has the number 159 meaning that their are 158 posts that came before it, the first Looksmax.org user was @Seargent so idk if he posted first?
aight.
 
  • +1
Reactions: xye, arlo_420, Oscaridk and 1 other person
I got dnred and nga didn’t rep me after NO ONE replied to his thread 🤣🤦‍♂️


Edit: Ohhh I thought you were asking, what everyone’s first thread was I’m high and it’s 5 am I’m coping
 
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Nocturnal, xye and arlo_420
thats pretty cool. i never noticed that before.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Nocturnal, xye, Oscaridk and 2 others
115855
 
  • +1
Reactions: Nocturnal, xye and Oscaridk
Bro does not need that many tabs open :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Also was sargent the first ever user registered on looksmaxorg by any chance?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Nocturnal, xye and arlo_420
When I was copying and paisting a thread in one of my posts I saw this at the top of my thread:
It says at the end of the URL "#post-32869999" meaning that my post on banning talks of bonesmashing was the 32.8 millionth post to this forum so all I need to do is find the #post-1, the earliest I could find is this thread:
However as you can see it has the number 159 meaning that their are 158 posts that came before it, the first Looksmax.org user was @Seargent so idk if he posted first?
fucking hell, my pc would light on fire if i had that many tabs open
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nocturnal, xye and arlo_420
Thats not the user I ment to tag, SeargentIncel was the founder of org and his account was deleated but he was the first ever org user @Oscaridk
i know, i just found that comical
 
  • +1
Reactions: Nocturnal, xye and arlo_420
So many org posts man
 
  • +1
Reactions: Nocturnal and arlo_420
lol Org use to have a link to a Porn site

1791113865296
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nocturnal, I need a new face and arlo_420
i wonder if that guy ascended or roped
 
  • +1
Reactions: _Jason_ and arlo_420

Similar threads

FiendFiend
Replies
5
Views
50
FiendFiend
FiendFiend
astatin
Replies
4
Views
27
revelations214
revelations214
NOMALICIOUSINTENT
Replies
19
Views
108
shortmanlett
shortmanlett
horseman
Replies
15
Views
63
Romxnus753AC
Romxnus753AC
lifeless
Replies
3
Views
22
DIY.Suicide
DIY.Suicide

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top