First female robot price

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
There are news about these dudes in Japan who created the first female robot who feels like a human, looks like a female and has a gash that you can fuck. The current price is around 1 million dollars.

How long till we can have affordable, fuckable robots with human intelligence?
Well we can use an example with computers and simple math.

Computers in the mid 1960s to early 70s sold for around $100.000-200.000 ($700.000-1.200.000 in today's money). So this Japanese robot is at about the same stage of technological advancement as computers from the 60s. It took around 20 years for computers to become somewhat affordable. And it took 40 years for them to perform adequately and even impressively.

So we could say it took 30 years.

Judging by how fast progress in this field is happening, I would say we can chop off 5-10 years from that, meaning that it could take 15-25 years for a robot to be affordable for the average person. So 2040 is when that will happen.

Thoughts?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Xangsane and BigJimsWornOutTires
Why would you wait for something like this? Why would you even write a thread about how long it would take before you can afford material to fuck?

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Wallenberg, ChristianChad and 1 other person
Why would you wait for something like this? Why would you even write a thread about how long it would take before you can afford material to fuck?
Onanism for every organism

• Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Cause hes an INCEL!
I get that. But I'm Incel too. Don't let my 500-bodycount fool you. I'm a creepy attractive muscular Chad-Incel. And I have no interest in fucking material.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Deleted member 8608
Missing the point

Post pics. And it probaly will be way more expensive then a computer in 25 years