First femcel ever gets rejected by a guy hahahahha

JohnBaza

JohnBaza

Invincible Warrior 🦅

How subhuman must you be as a female to get rejected by a guy. Those fuckers in the comments are consoling her when they would have insulted a guy if he made a post like this.

@enchanted_elixer @ryuken @MoggerGaston @Gengar @kaligula567 @greycel @ElTruecel @ReadBooksEveryday

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, iloveboobs, Gengar and 8 others
@enchanted_elixir

• +1
Reactions: greycel
Foids get so triggered when they get rejected especially the autists

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, greycel, wishIwasSalludon and 2 others
do not ever try to tag me together with the jew (@enchanted_elixir ) . never forget the path of friends and jews we made along the way:ogre::ogre:. keep going bro autism will not stop you. birds: @Gaygymmaxx @ryuken @MA_ascender @Imretarded? @ReadBooksEveryday @enchanted_elixir @violentrose @Debetro @beefliverontop

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, Imretarded?, MA_ascender and 1 other person
atleast chad has standards

do not ever try to tag me together with the jew (@enchanted_elixir ) . never forget the path of friends and jews we made along the way:ogre::ogre:. keep going bro autism will not stop you. birds: @Gaygymmaxx @ryuken @MA_ascender @Imretarded? @ReadBooksEveryday @enchanted_elixir @violentrose @Debetro @beefliverontop
the guy who rejected her
IMG 4637

• JFL
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, greycel, baerr and 1 other person

How subhuman must you be as a female to get rejected by a guy. Those fuckers in the comments are consoling her when they would have insulted a guy if he made a post like this.

@enchanted_elixer @ryuken @MoggerGaston @Gengar @kaligula567 @greycel @ElTruecel @ReadBooksEveryday

“I’m 34F”

There’s your problem, roast beef ahh having aspie ass hoe!

• +1
Reactions: JohnBaza

• +1
Reactions: ghostman

Users who are viewing this thread

Back