LordNorwood

This Too Shall Pass
Watery semen
Man its weird as fuck ngl

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: curryslayerordeath, Deleted member 2846, turkproducer and 4 others
it’s over for the majority of this site. You fix one problem, another arises. You get LL you can’t play sports again, you use fin you can’t get hard.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kosidius, middayshowers, Deleted member 685 and 3 others
Fuck bro
The reaper is a bitch

I honestly stopped fin cause I was 19. When I saw watery semen I was like shit I don’t think taking fin at 19 is safe. I hopped off and ngl I think I’mg growing taller again. I plan on hopping on fin M,W,F once I grow a beard

Drink more water bro

JFL if you are taking tranny drugs before 25

if it affects your semen just imagine what it is doing to your body not just hair follicles

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kosidius, middayshowers, jefferson and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: incelslayer01 and Butthurt Dweller
inb4 OP's dick stops working.

a7PIjvy.gif

giphy.gif

JFL @ OP not listening to what I said

You should fix EVERYTHING ELSE first and only deal with your DHT as a last option if everything else fails

no pics no care

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
Op I’m so sorry

That’s what happens when you’re born inel

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood and Petsmart
You are lucky. I got dementia like symptoms. When I took it I couldn't figure out the meaning of a simple word anymore. I would read the word "home" and my brain wouldn't understand the meaning...I was like "what the hell does that mean?"
I had to quit because my brain was being destroyed....I also coulnd't focus, couldn't remember anything, couldn't remember words, couldn't make a whole sentence without grasping for words. It was insane

But finasteride is weird.....some people are immune to side effects, like every drug it doesn't affect everybody in the same way, we are all a bit different

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2587, Deleted member 1100, jefferson and 2 others
You are lucky. I got dementia like symptoms. When I took it I couldn't figure out the meaning of a simple word anymore. I would read the word "home" and my brain wouldn't understand the meaning...I was like "what the hell does that mean?"
I had to quit because my brain was being destroyed....I also coulnd't focus, couldn't remember anything, couldn't remember words, couldn't make a whole sentence without grasping for words. It was insane

But finasteride is weird.....some people are immune to side effects, like every drug it doesn't affect everybody in the same way, we are all a bit different
Damn what the fuck? Just from fin?

Damn what the fuck? Just from fin?
Yes, after I stopped it got better but it took more than a year....it gradually gets better month after month but I'm still not completely recovered 3 years later...for me it's pure poison
Some people are able to take it without any sides....we are all different.
For example I didn't get any sexual side effects, mine were mental....it affects each of us in a different way

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1100 and LordNorwood
Yes, after I stopped it got better but it took more than a year....it gradually gets better month after month but I'm still not completely recovered 3 years later...for me it's pure poison
Some people are able to take it without any sides....we are all different.
For example I didn't get any sexual side effects, mine were mental....it affects each of us in a different way
Jesus.

giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood
it’s over for the majority of this site. You fix one problem, another arises. You get LL you can’t play sports again, you use fin you can’t get hard.
This is so true, you use minoxidil for your hairline or eyebrows and your skin gets fucked up, you get plastic surgery and run a risk of looking plastic. It's done for for now.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and LordNorwood
This is so true, you use minoxidil for your hairline or eyebrows and your skin gets fucked up, you get plastic surgery and run a risk of looking plastic. It's done for for now.
Nothing good in this life comes without risk. It is what it is.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, turkproducer, Deleted member 1464 and 1 other person
hopping on fin before 25 is dumb

but if you cant pull off bald or buzzcut look it makes sense

hopping on fin before 25 is dumb

but if you cant pull off bald or buzzcut look it makes sense
I probably could pull of bald better than your average delusional narcy but I don't want to be fucking bald

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100 and Deleted member 1464
I probably could pull of bald better than your average delusional narcy but I don't want to be fucking bald
are you throwing shade at me i dont understand or normie who "shave it off bro!"

• Hmm...
JFL if you are taking tranny drugs before 25

if it affects your semen just imagine what it is doing to your body not just hair follicles
Why you say 25 and not 30? What changes happen until 25 naturally in your opinion?

Why you say 25 and not 30? What changes happen until 25 naturally in your opinion?
You’re fully developed physically and mentally by 25

FIN AND DUT ARE POISON BOYOS. ITS HT OR DEATH IN 2012+7

Last edited:
You’re fully developed physically and mentally by 25
Some on this forum claim that face doesn't change much after 18-20 besides aging. I think that from 20 to 25 there are big changes in face bones.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2587 and Blackout.xl
Some on this forum claim that face doesn't change much after 18-20 besides aging. I think that from 20 to 25 there are big changes in face bones.
Yes of course. Facial mascinulization ends at 24-25. Height growth ends at 22. People grow early into their 20’s.

I'm not sure if I'm getting side effects from fin or it's just the holy spirit making it easier for me to stop lusting etc. I think it's the latter tbh. But there's temptations all the time to 'make sure' my dick still works. It's still the same size as before so it's not like that changed.

• +1
I THINK THAT IF I WASN'T STOPPING MY HAIRLOSS WITH FIN, I'D BE ROPING

• +1
Reactions: Dogs and LordNorwood
@Short Ugly and Brown

• JFL
Yes of course. Facial mascinulization ends at 24-25. Height growth ends at 22. People grow early into their 20’s.
Height stops at 22? First time i read this. Most people stop growing at their teens.

Been there with fin. I also got painful ejaculation, too!! yay

Stopped taking fin after about 12 months and have been off it for about 6

Painful ejaculation fixed itself fast

Watery semen takes fucking AGES to go back to normal

• +1
Those people are most likely 17 themselves lol. My face is still growing after 20.

Fin should only be used if your 25+. Using it before is too much of a risk

I dont know i just made that number up. You must overestimate how much i give a fuck

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2587
Fin should only be used if your 25+. Using it before is too much of a risk
Why 25 and not 30? What happens until 25?
Looking for more info on this.

I heard it can go away after a few weeks

• +1
lol with DHT my loads are thick as fuck and as white as anything,

feeling bad for all yall trannymaxxing balding niggers, damn.

• +1
lol with DHT my loads are thick as fuck and as white as anything,

feeling bad for all yall trannymaxxing balding niggers, damn.
Semen brag smh

• JFL
thats me without fin lul
i don't wanna post proof but yeah
get on zinc, lecithin, HCG, and Proviron, that'd fix it instantly.
Semen brag smh
Nah deadset though, I feel so bad for people who are balding, I mean you have to destroy the most dimorphic male sex hormone in order to just keep your hair, man that sucks.

get on zinc, lecithin, HCG, and Proviron, that'd fix it instantly.

Nah deadset though, I feel so bad for people who are balding, I mean you have to destroy the most dimorphic male sex hormone in order to just keep your hair, man that sucks.
It is what it is

• So Sad