First Job next week after 26 years of NEET

ZPX97

ZPX97

Gold
Its a part time job , 20h a week, but next week I have to be there 40h to learn for the Job.

I get depressed when I think about it.

Brutal

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 8771, Deleted member 27987, bloomercel and 16 others
Its a part time job , 20h a week, but next week I have to be there 40h to learn for the Job.

Brutal
It is horrible, indeed. But at least it's not full time so you're not completely wasting you're time.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 23558
What kinda job

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
What did you say in your job interview for your lack of experince or did you somehow get away with lying

What did you say in your job interview for your lack of experince or did you somehow get away with lying
I was officially in a University but never went there in 4.5 years.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bloomercel, bugeye, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 11 others
  • +1
Reactions: Marsik and Deleted member 27702
Jobs that offer 20h a week are normally not that skilled.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Yes but 0 experince at 26 is crazy, you'd be the last on their list to choose from. But it's fine as he told them he was in uni at least

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Danish_Retard, thereallegend and 1 other person
Check 24 Support Hotline
Hey, so you don't have to stand the whole day. Lifefuel.

Most of my past jobs had me standing the whole day, the foot-pain from standing for 8-9 hours was suifuel/NEETfuel.

who cares about experience just fucking lie on your resume morons
it's not like they will call your previous boss to ask about you, its not fucking google internship 100k/yr

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bloomercel, Danish_Retard, Marsik and 1 other person

Brutal

Hey, so you don't have to stand the whole day. Lifefuel.

Most of my past jobs had me standing the whole day, the foot-pain from standing for 8-9 hours was suifuel/NEETfuel.
relatable.. i work 10 hour shifts and i have to stand on my feet the entire time while performing many different tasks and talk to clients... for 500€/month
slavery is still a thing in eastern europe

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Bakin donuts 🍩, Danish_Retard and 4 others
relatable.. i work 10 hour shifts and i have to stand on my feet the entire time while performing many different tasks and talk to clients... for 500€/month
How do you cope? Do you wear special shoes or compression socks?

When I came home from work I would lie down and put my feet up against the wall for a while, my feet were so gd in pain.

And that pay... fuuuuck.

How do you cope? Do you wear special shoes or compression socks?

When I came home from work I would lie down and put my feet up against the wall for a while, my feet were so gd in pain.

And that pay... fuuuuck.
the first 1-2 months my feet were also in pain 24/7 but eventually i got used to it, it's not that exhausting anymore.. at one point i'd even gymcel right after work but my body couldn't recover and eventually i got an injury :|

now i started giving less fucks and i use any opportunity i have to sit, even if its for 3-4 mins and i recently bought Skechers shoes.. very lightweight, comfy and soft

and yeah.. that's average wage in EE

• +1
Reactions: FoolOfAGook
as a retail slave i understand your pain 8 hours on feet 5 -6 per week

I got my first job at 22 almost 23 it was really bad at the beginning .

How do you go 26 years without getting a job? How do you sustain yourself?

Got fired today after I made a Sickday on my First Day.
They said they dont want me anymore.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: bloomercel, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Bakin donuts 🍩 and 5 others
Got fired today after I made a Sickday on my First Day.
They said they dont want me anymore.
Lol, at calling in sick on the first day.
I recall a job I started, and I started the flue the day before. I still went the whole first week. While being sick a hell.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
SAMME BOYOO
studying since 2020, participated in some exams but I didn't do shit. are u still registered at uni? it's over for toolazytostudycels

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
studying since 2020, participated in some exams but I didn't do shit. are u still registered at uni? it's over for toolazytostudycels
I’m done with uni but have 10 backlogs ( aka exams to complete ). I’m too lazy to put even an ounce of effort on this shit even though I have very little to do

I’m done with uni but have 10 backlogs ( aka exams to complete ). I’m too lazy to put even an ounce of effort on this shit even though I have very little to do
shit dude, at least u rot after doing most of the work. I honestly don't know where to start anymore, I legit gotta do shit from the second semester and I'm in the 6th lol

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
How do you go 26 years without getting a job? How do you sustain yourself?
I am 26 and will be 27. I didnt work for even a day. I apply in goverment jobs. if you are unemployed, trying to be a goverment worker is the best thing

Last edited:
shit dude, at least u rot after doing most of the work. I honestly don't know where to start anymore, I legit gotta do shit from the second semester and I'm in the 6th lol
I didn’t do nothin bro here it’s the final exam that matters not the assignments they’ll pass you in the latter even if you didn’t do shit

Im in the 10th Semester doing shit from the first bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, Deleted member 27702 and Deleted member 28904
Im in the 10th Semester doing shit from the first bro
bro we're absolutely fucked, honestly lifefuel to know there are fellow looksmax retards in the same boat tho

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Deleted member 14693, Deleted member 28904 and 1 other person
So youre me 2 years ago.
Bro if I would change 2 years ago my life would be heaven now.
Im fucked you not
Man I gotta stop studying completely imo, there is no way I'm going to study this shit for two more years. I legit hate my study topic too. There is no progression in my life since like 5 years. We both still have the opportunity to turn everything around, we're not even 30 yet

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14693 and Deleted member 28904
Man I gotta stop studying completely imo, there is no way I'm going to study this shit for two more years. I legit hate my study topic too. There is no progression in my life since like 5 years. We both still have the opportunity to turn everything around, we're not even 30 yet
What are you doing for living ?

rope rope rope, i cannot stress this enough.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
NEET is life

Why get a job at that point? Just keep neeting.

Brutal

I am 26 and will be 27. I didnt work for even a day. I apply in goverment jobs. if you are unemployed, trying to be a goverment worker is the best thing
dont you feel like a waste? actual scum of the earth

• WTF
Reactions: blackpillerguy
dont you feel like a waste? actual scum of the earth
No fuck off. Working for minimum wage is spending your life for nothing. study medicine and begin to work in 30s age. Age isnt important
Sry for English

No fuck off. Working for minimum wage is spending your life for nothing. study medicine and begin to work in 30s age. Age isnt important
Sry for English
If your studying medicine then fair enough but if your not then how is not working a worth while life to live? You wont be able to do shit and rely on the government and other people taxes to get by

What are you doing for living ?
I have a 12€/h job bro, supermarket lol. But honestly man, we gotta change our situation. I can guess u're probably as depressed as I am, I took my first steps today by calling therapists and I‘m now on a waiting list. I'll drive to uni in an hour, even tho I still don't believe I can turn anything around, I'll try at least and if I fail, I just do an apprenticeship.

I just applied in my role to do part-time 24 hours compared to my 50-60 hours. The difference is i can apply for overtime on my days off so i decide if i want to do more rather than being forced to do 50-60 hours. Can focus on other shit on the side

how sick were you?