First lecture at university. Got blackpilled again, got up and left.

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Nobody mogs like Gaston
New academic year started, went to my first lecture just now. Boring asf.
In a row in front of me was a HTB with some other dude and she was all over him. Whispering stuff in his ear, kissing him, etc.

Massive suicide-fuel knowing I've never had anything like it and will never have sweet hs/university/college romance.

After 1hour we had a short-break to get some coffee. The guy with the HTB also stood up to leave the lecture hall,

And then everything became crystal clear.

This fucker was 6'5. Towered over me at 6'0 (I wasn't wearing lifts).

Blackpilled again :feelswhy:

I skipped all other lectures of the day and went home, now writing this. While he is fucking the HTB as I am writing this, probably.

What's the point of my life when u need to be 6'5 to get life quality?

I am done, hopping back on alcohol and substances cuz this life just ain't it as a deformed subhuman.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: iabsolvejordan, disheartenedcel, watah and 20 others
Try being 5’8 jfl

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: yuyu, disheartenedcel, saint and 9 others
That was what life was like in my first year of uni

Also second

And now third

Ascension is the only way

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: UNYIELDING TRUECEL, watah, EverythingMattersCel and 5 others
That was what life was like in my first year of uni

Also second

And now third

Ascension is the only way
go to india to have someone break my legs in leg-lengthening surgery? It's absurd.

there's no ascension, nothing I can do will make me 6'5

My life will be suffering till I die.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, bloomercel, datboijj and 1 other person
Post doesn't match avi

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, Primalsplit, Joshrc and 7 others
Well at least you facemog them

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and truthhurts
I skipped all other lectures of the day and went home, now writing this.
Relateable. I also did the same thing and now I’m rotting 24/7

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and MoggerGaston
In a row in front of me was a HTB with some other dude and she was all over him. Whispering stuff in his ear, kissing him, etc.

Massive suicide-fuel knowing I've never had anything like it and will never have sweet hs/university/college romance.

After 1hour we had a short-break to get some coffee. The guy with the HTB also stood up to leave the lecture hall,

I skipped all other lectures of the day and went home, now writing this. While he is fucking the HTB as I am writing this, probably.

I am done, hopping back on alcohol and substances cuz this life just ain't it as a deformed subhuman.
Don't do that man
You mog most other dudes face and height

You should move out the Netherlands

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and Nick.Harte
u need to be 6'5 to get life quality?
And people here said I was exaggerating JFL. Plenty of 6’2+ guys in college/university and it’s brutal when you see how foids interact with them
I wished I never attended college in the first place but the blackpill will always stay with me because I’ve seen happen in front of me

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, bloomercel, truthhurts and 3 others
Not surprising, after your thread with drugs inducing 25x dopamine, everything will be crap at comeoff.
Btw are you in uni at 29?
Not surprising, after your thread with drugs inducing 25x dopamine, everything will be crap at comeoff.
Btw are you in uni at 29?
ill start doing drugs in the lecture hall to make it more interesting and stay focussed.

Gonna go to the afternoon lectures while high on mephedrone, only way to endure this torture.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, truthhurts, Numb and 1 other person
Glad I go to IT school with a bunch of nerds

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and Nick.Harte
And people here said I was exaggerating JFL. Plenty of 6’2+ guys in college/university and it’s brutal when you see how foids interact with them
At first I was like, damn this guy ain't all that and he has a HTB all over him?

Maybe it's not over :feelshah: Maybe I stand a chance.

Then when he stood up and was 6'5 it all made sense why he has HTB sucking his dick despite being MTN.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Primalsplit, bloomercel, the BULL and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, bloomercel, MoggerGaston and 1 other person
go to india to have someone break my legs in leg-lengthening surgery? It's absurd.

there's no ascension, nothing I can do will make me 6'5

My life will be suffering till I die.
Ur 6’ u shld be worrying about ur face

Try being 5"6 then get back to me. Shut the fuck up before I gut you like a fish you god damned weasel. I'll feed your guts to my dogs. The hell hounds hunger.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: saint, Primalsplit and bloomercel
arent u 30? why are still in uni? its been more than a decade

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, Primalsplit and Nick.Harte

Stop crying like a bitch and come to live to a med country. You are European, you can easily do it.

I can't fucking cope. How can I function in society as a deformed creature while chads around me are having the time of their life?

its so over

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit

wyll, can you pm?

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
I can't fucking cope. How can I function in society as a deformed creature while chads around me are having the time of their life?

its so over
I thought you were a lion bro :what:

I thought you were a lion bro :what:
AS

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
I hit the genetic jackpot. Dad is 170 and mom is 165 yet I’m 180 at 15 and still growing.

im 5'8 and i fucked 5 girls in my uni and im second year. skill issue buddy

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: UNYIELDING TRUECEL and saint
Today is my first day of classes too. Brutal muzzie pill in effect.

Try being 5"6 then get back to me. Shut the fuck up before I gut you like a fish you god damned weasel. I'll feed your guts to my dogs. The hell hounds hunger.
Fr

Bro shut your bitch ass up. I’d kill to be 6’0 literally

Users who are viewing this thread

Back