first looksmax

Deleted member 14677

Deleted member 14677

the man, the myth, the legend
retin-a for dark circles also haven’t waxed the brows in over 2 months are the brows looking less fem?

before & now brows

Attachments

• 23222F8D-B9A3-4851-BC54-ACB129BA330F.jpeg
    23222F8D-B9A3-4851-BC54-ACB129BA330F.jpeg
    161.5 KB · Views: 226
  • 78278B42-FE30-4A9B-B4E3-EDA0C5681BE9.jpeg
    78278B42-FE30-4A9B-B4E3-EDA0C5681BE9.jpeg
    247.8 KB · Views: 228
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: meecho738, volcelfatcel, Deleted member 14867 and 8 others
brow look better yes
more "normal" looking

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, metagross, Deleted member 14867 and 5 others
Why your stache so thick?

Why your stache so thick?
thick all over bro i could grow a mean beard but as soon as i see it curling i trim it back to 1.5mm if i didn’t have good bone structure i’d grow it long but there’s no point if i have good bones, clean shave makes me look to baby face also and get irritation under neck

• +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996
Sublte change in brows, yet they are way better.

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, n0rthface, .👽. and 2 others
I
thick all over bro i could grow a mean beard but as soon as i see it curling i trim it back to 1.5mm if i didn’t have good bone structure i’d grow it long but there’s no point if i have good bones, clean shave makes me look to baby face also and get irritation under neck
Stubble suits you bro i also rock stubble i also don't like the clean shaven look on me lol

• +1
Reactions: far336 and Deleted member 14677
Sublte change in brows, yet they are way better.
agreed had them way to thin and they stood out to much on my face at least they blend in now

retin-a for dark circles also haven’t waxed the brows in over 2 months are the brows looking less fem?

before & now brows
if ur thinking of surgery infra orbital malar implants would benefit u massively

if ur thinking of surgery infra orbital malar implants would benefit u massively
can u exaggerate? what does that benefit?

it will get rid of dark circles permanently and make ur eyes look more hunter (dominant)
Why would someone looking like this get under the changes of getting fucked by surgeon?

Last edited:
it will get rid of dark circles permanently and make ur eyes look more hunter (dominant)
I don't think his dark circles are due to hollowness. It looks like he has great cheekbone and infra forward projection. Probably needs PRP or a similar rejuvenation treatment. At most he needs fillers.

How does retin a help with under eye circles? I heard it can melt under eye fat which can make your eye are worse

• +1
Reactions: coolguy1
I don't think his dark circles are due to hollowness. It looks like he has great cheekbone and infra forward projection. Probably needs PRP or a similar rejuvenation treatment. At most he needs fillers.
he does have slight hollowness, you can see creases

if he goes to a top surgeon it wont be botched
Yeah you’re right. You were going to get surgeries right? Hope it’ll go good for you bro

Yeah you’re right. You were going to get surgeries right? Hope it’ll go good for you bro
thanks very much man, good luck on ur ascension to :)

• Love it
Reactions: kebabcoper
How does retin a help with under eye circles? I heard it can melt under eye fat which can make your eye are worse
thats not true. Also helps with eye wrinkles

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel and Baldingman1998
half of the moggs forum

u can always travel
just wondering how much of a difference it’d make no one would probably notice if i didn’t tell them lol

you need longer hair on the sides, its holding you back hard but you're very GL otherwise

you need longer hair on the sides, its holding you back hard but you're very GL otherwise
thanks bro yeh growing it out instead of getting a skin fade every 2 weeks going to save me time and money lol

before & now brows
looking very manly bro noice (y)(y)(y)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14677

before & now brows
Already looks much better. Now it harmonizes with the rest of your facial hair.

• +1
he does have slight hollowness, you can see creases
yeah he does

just hope he doesn't get some shitty off the shelf infraorbital implant

• +1
Reactions: dnrd
do my eyes lean more towards hunter or prey as they are currently?

do my eyes lean more towards hunter or prey as they are currently?
Hunter
Your black eyebrows and blue eyes can't really be prey

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
thanks bro do u reckon the dark circles are improving btw?
Ye retin a will help a fuck ton
Use moisturizer and cleanser as well
Skinmax,
You basically need to deage and get skin back

Ye retin a will help a fuck ton
Use moisturizer and cleanser as well
Skinmax,
You basically need to deage and get skin back
been smashing out 2 litres of water sometimes 3 for the past week as well, my body feels heaps better

• +1
been smashing out 2 litres of water sometimes 3 for the past week as well, my body feels heaps better
Yea you live in AUS as well
Sunscreen is a must as well get that so your skin doesn't irritate from retin a because of sun

Water intake matters heaps.

Yea you live in AUS as well
Sunscreen is a must as well get that so your skin doesn't irritate from retin a because of sun

Water intake matters heaps.
i work in undercover bro so no drama, what’s this surgery the guys are suggesting i get above would it be worth it or to risky?

• +1
i work in undercover bro so no drama, what’s this surgery the guys are suggesting i get above would it be worth it or to risky?
Softmax b4 surgery.
I'm not recommending shit since you are already gl

• +1
Softmax b4 surgery.
I'm not recommending shit since you are already gl
all these little things you’ve said have helped me out heaps i respect u bro and any advice u give i’ll follow up

• +1
all these little things you’ve said have helped me out heaps i respect u bro and any advice u give i’ll follow up
ye just keep softmaxxing
dont worry about surgery
you'll always be chad with your coloring black hair and blue eyes as it's ideal for men

ye just keep softmaxxing
dont worry about surgery
you'll always be chad with your coloring black hair and blue eyes as it's ideal for men
anything else u suggest for softmax besides fin, and retin etc? haven’t got the shampoo yet does it combine well with fin or i could be okay with just fin alone?

• +1
anything else u suggest for softmax besides fin, and retin etc? haven’t got the shampoo yet does it combine well with fin or i could be okay with just fin alone?
shampoo + fin is the best option
shampoo is anti androgen and fin reduces DHT
basically you won't have recession and may regrow temples as well

retin-a and skincare routine + sunscreen for skinmaxxing and deaging

gymmaxxing i guess if you don't already do it you're 5'10 so you'll fill out mass fast.
lean some more if you want to.

• +1
Giga monger slayer of @Zer0/∞ mother