First LTRable foid i seen in a while

Chinacurry

Chinacurry

Kraken
Check out the first foid, definitely LTR material, gain 2kg and she becomes wife material

@Corleone @flippasav ethnics assemble!

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, Xangsane, 6ft6inches and 5 others
she might height mog me, but I'd still put a ring on it.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, humanoidsub7 and PseudoMaxxer
They fat. They have no self-control. They just devour food.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, humanoidsub7, Matthias8272 and 2 others
Fat is beatiful and natural for women. Men are meant to lean, women chubby. Skinny foids look like trannies

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55314, Corleone and nofap
fat ugly whale

• +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking and hardstyle
Women are meant to be fat, especially in a cold af place like Manchester- she's walking around in that dress and (probably) a CK grey thong and nothing else in 3 degrees Celsius.

Men are supposed to be ogres with visible cuts, able to get hit by large objects and brush it off

she might height mog me, but I'd still put a ring on it.
Btw bhai I've finished my mini bulk, gained about 3lb of muscle and 8lb of fat bets estimate, think I'll be able to get a fat bitch now?

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
Check out the first foid, definitely LTR material, gain 2kg and she becomes wife material

@Corleone @flippasav ethnics assemble!

they live in my city im from manchester

too bad i refuse to conform to the bullshit uk standards, im not doing it lol. i refuse. im not becomin some tanned steroid rugby player with a fade haircut for them

if ur attractive to uk foids then ur unattractive everywhere else

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
"LTRable" Literally dressed like slut while going to club

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, Gaygymmaxx, standardcel and 1 other person
This post reeks bbc

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
Gain what? 2kg of make-up?
UK women are hot asf ngl, might be the hottest foids in Europe
Am strongly considering moving too the UK to slay me some 400 lbs whales @Canwefixit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 27066, Corleone and 2 others
Btw bhai I've finished my mini bulk, gained about 3lb of muscle and 8lb of fat bets estimate, think I'll be able to get a fat bitch now?
Anybody can get a fat bitch

• JFL
Reactions: nofap
Gain what? 2kg of make-up?
UK women are hot asf ngl, might be the hottest foids in Europe
Am strongly considering moving too the UK to slay me some 400 lbs whales @Canwefixit
She's a TINY bit too thin to wife IMO, just 2kg of fat at the right place is enough

they live in my city im from manchester

too bad i refuse to conform to the bullshit uk standards, im not doing it lol. i refuse. im not becomin some tanned steroid rugby player with a fade haircut for them

if ur attractive to uk foids then ur unattractive everywhere else
Tonight Show Laughing GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Good analysis, 100% agreed. Too bad they don‘t go for conventionally attractive guys.
She's a TINY bit too thin to wife IMO, just 2kg of fat at the right place is enough
I know which place you’re talking about. Unfortunate. But at least she lucked out with thigh- and ass-genetics.

• +1
Reactions: blatonslatt
Why would you marry a whore?

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, humanoidsub7 and standardcel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066
  • JFL
I want an trad orthodox christian russian wife
are you black and live in spain?
either way not possible bozo, russia/ ee is just as degenerate as the west in 2024, they just pretend not to be and are massive hypocrites, trust

• +1
are you black and live in spain?
either way not possible bozo, russia/ ee is just as degenerate as the west in 2024, they just pretend not to be and are massive hypocrites, trust
I know, but admit a russian orthodox christian is as cute as you can get

• +1
I know, but admit a russian orthodox christian is as cute as you can get
18 yr old blonde slavic women with petite bodies are the most desired women in the world yes
how old r u?
if youre young you can try hardcore religion maxxing and maybe go to some desolate village in ukr/ bel and try to bring one back to spain and shit.....its a long shot but still no one stops you from trying....
unironically feminist laws in europe are more based than in the US, meaning you can still see your kids if you divorce in a few years, unlike in Murica, where she can steal them from you.........or so ive heard :smonk:

• +1
18 yr old blonde slavic women with petite bodies are the most desired women in the world yes
how old r u?
if youre young you can try hardcore religion maxxing and maybe go to some desolate village in ukr/ bel and try to bring one back to spain and shit.....
unironically feminist laws in europe are more based than in the US, meaning you can still see your kids if you divorce in a few years, unlike in Murica, where she can steal it from you.........or so ive heard :smonk:
I´m 20

Obese trannies

I want an trad orthodox christian russian wife
tbh I think that's the only way now.
I.THINK EE is still.not whorish and girls have low bodycount and also the girls will not be into hypergamy cos EE men are so ugly - only way might be if they see Chad's and tyrones on tiktok or insta or have passport on tinder