First New Year without friends

Deleted member 3259

Deleted member 3259

Kraken
Holy fucking shit such suifuel. 19:00 currently. I am not doing anything and I can already hear people outside having fun and I am sitting inside on my fucking pc. It feels like such a mistake moving to this city where I dont know a single person. I asked the girl I matched with on Tinder who I am having a date with on friday what she is gonna be doing: https://looksmax.org/threads/rate-my-tinder-match.80550/#post-1404469 for those who didnt read, and she said that she is going to a party JFL.

She is likely to sleep with someone there huh? Fuck I am in such a bad spot in my life rn it feels like. The gymmaxing thats about to occur after new year by me, they will be writing books about me when I am done looksmaxing.

my friends are immigrants, nerds, druggies and aspies and they are all incels with no exception

• JFL
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Bro your 3 psl date is a whore. She's been implaed by cock steadily since her teens. So don't put up high hopes. Any girl who uses tinder is 1000% a slut.

• +1
Reactions: DarkTriadPeerReview
gymcel with ritalin ded srs

Bro your 3 psl date is a whore. She's been implaed by cock steadily since her teens. So don't put up high hopes. Any girl who uses tinder is 1000% a slut.

But the thing is, even if i could realistically
Cold approach, every woman irl has Tinder, so how does a guy get a ltr then lol

I have no friends.

yeah today millions of cels and normies will drink until they can forget about their low tier life for another night
wheter youre alone at home or out there still getting no stacy is equally cope.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
But the thing is, even if i could realistically
Cold approach, every woman irl has Tinder, so how does a guy get a ltr then lol
It's preferable to not go on a ltr nowadays. But since only chad sleeps around i understand your desire to get in a ltr. Just know that 99% of girls out there are sluts for chads and when u go in a ltr she could cheat/have had a 100 plus body count etc.
yeah today millions of cels and normies will drink until they can forget about their low tier life for another night
wheter youre alone at home or out there still getting no stacy is equally cope.
I quit drinking it's wrecking your body for nothing. It's either be chad or death.

It's preferable to not go on a ltr nowadays. But since only chad sleeps around i understand your desire to get in a ltr. Just know that 99% of girls out there are sluts for chads and when u go in a ltr she could cheat/have had a 100 plus body count etc.

I quit drinking it's wrecking your body for nothing. It's either be chad or death.

If you went into ltr, how many guys can the girl have slept with at most to date her

If you went into ltr, how many guys can the girl have slept with at most to date her
Tbh i would prefer none. But that's because i live in a muslim country. If i lived in the west, the minimum possible tbh. It's so cuckening to ltr a slut who has been passed around dozens of guys in her prime.

Tbh i would prefer none. But that's because i live in a muslim country. If i lived in the west, the minimum possible tbh. It's so cuckening to ltr a slut who has been passed around dozens of guys in her prime.
Lol I thought u were from the west. What country are u from

third ever new year not by myself tbh ngl