Rate my Tinder match

Deleted member 3259

Deleted member 3259

Kraken
Going on a date with her on Friday. She seems like a really down to earth girl from the conversation we have had.
043c57808571bd2998b4d7a22f1ddf101
C5d379859c0f33ce49b1cfe6f99b3ead1
55b08ed067b6b73c3f117c74c9d3a1d31

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: forwardgrowth, Deleted member 2019, Dicklet.4.3 and 6 others
High 2, low 3

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slayerino and Deleted member 1707
Subhuman brotha. 3.5 psl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slayerino, BigBoy, Deleted member 3123 and 6 others
Shes cute based on image 1 and 3. You have to see her IRL and tell us if shes like in picture.

• +1
Reactions: cardiologist
3.5 at the most

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
she looks like a nice non-thot girl to marry

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jerzy Bondov, Ethnicope, Dicklet.4.3 and 1 other person
It's $30 cab ride from her eyebrows to hairline. I hope you pipe that bitch full of 5headcel babies

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Slayerino, Effortless, BigBoy and 10 others
Subhuman brotha. 3.5 psl.
Like I told u earlier I dont get like that good looking women, but I dont mind since it's pretty much my looksmatch
she looks like a nice non-thot girl to marry

She is a German exchange student in Sweden. From what I have gathered so far she seems like a non-thot but who knows

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth, SixFootManlet, cardiologist and 2 others
Like I told u earlier I dont get like that good looking women, but I dont mind since it's pretty much my looksmatch
I personally would be ashamed to be seen in public with her. That's why i go a long time without pussy lol i am a standardcel ngl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slayerino, noped, DarkTriadPeerReview and 3 others
I personally would be ashamed to be seen in public with her. That's why i go a long time without pussy lol i am a standardcel ngl.

I am a 5'10 ethnic in Sweden like I said lmao, plus I am high bodyfat. Never gonna escape manlet status, but maybe I will ascend once the gymceling starts.

You are 6'4, so you will slay just based on that lmao

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: IndianJock and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
below avg, but cute. Seems like a nice girl. Hope you have a nice date

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
She is a German exchange student in Sweden. From what I have gathered so far she seems like a non-thot but who knows
Danm broh she is really cute, I would give anything to have a relationship with a girl like her :feelsbadman:. I hope your date goes really well and you can have a good thing from this, I know you well from the incel forum and I can say you deserve to be happy, hope you can make it.

• +1
Reactions: currycelincurryland and SixFootManlet
Just buy her a ring bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Stingray, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and DarkTriadPeerReview
It is indeed over

• +1
Reactions: DarkTriadPeerReview
PSL 3 but probably has a top-tier personality

Wife-material ngl

Reminder that looksmatched couples have the highest PSL offspring. Look up the parents of any top-tier MM.

Danm broh she is really cute, I would give anything to have a relationship with a girl like her :feelsbadman:. I hope your date goes really well and you can have a good thing from this, I know you well from the incel forum and I can say you deserve to be happy, hope you can make it.
<3
PSL 3 but probably has a top-tier personality

Wife-material ngl

Reminder that looksmatched couples have the highest PSL offspring. Look up the parents of any top-tier MM.

She said she had only been on 1 date on Tinder before and that she ended up being ghosted, and she said she thought that was the case because he didnt think she was attractive in person, and hoped that her saying that, wouldn't scare me away lol.
Just buy her a ring bro

Who is that guy in your signature? What a transformation, what did he do?

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and DarkTriadPeerReview
>Tinder match (muh only 1 Tinder date got ghosted is cope and larp she's been impaled with cock)
>non-thot
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: OP are you delusional? Ugly hoes suck dick like there's no tomorrow, you need some brutal blackpilling before the date, bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3123, ascension, عبد الرحمن and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Aren't you curry?

cope

She's into hiking and hiking chicks are the most likely to get gangbanged by a gaggle of Chadfugees.

Lol a curry? I am literally the one who tells every curry on this site that they are disgusting and smell like shit 99.9% of the time. What do you think lol

• +1
  • Love it
>Tinder match (muh only 1 Tinder date got ghosted is cope and larp she's been impaled with cock)
>non-thot
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: OP are you delusional? Ugly hoes suck dick like there's no tomorrow, you need some brutal blackpilling before the date, bro

I am blackpilled. She just didnt seem like the gangbang refugee type
Lol down to earth
She probably had more dicks stuffed into her then u can count with your fingers
She probably gave head since middle
And masturbated with dildos and dog dicks since primary school

She probably has a 1000 matches on tinder
1000 of beta Simps orbiting her
Over

• +1
Nut and go

• +1
Tinder is not for relationships

• +1
tinder is 100% based on looks

NO
girl there is non-thot, wasting your time trying to find non primitive waifu material, just bang some

• +1

If you matched her on Tinder she's already a thot.
6/10

• +1
patna is a city in India - that's why

1001 now that OP's in her orbit now

She's German, son. They can't help but submit to foreign cock.

The patna is short for partner

If she has nice feet, her face becomes less of an issue

• JFL
reminder that everyone whos not attractive is down to earth lmao guess why

• +1
Reactions: RamRanchCowboy, Patient A and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
3.75 PSL low tier Becky

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
Looks 14 at most
[ISPOILER][/ISPOILER]

Miserable people love company. She looks above average to me as well as non-primitive

Ugly on the picture with the glasses

On the other pictures around 4 psl
Wtf bro, you are weird

This girl would be your looksmatch

Very short and very small frame and she is THOT, that's explain why she is online

• +1
  • +1
She's okay looking for her age. I prefer real women. How old is she anyway?

Ugly on the picture with the glasses

On the other pictures around 4 psl

Wtf bro, you are weird

This girl would be your looksmatch
Says the high inihibition no face pic bluecel cuck show some respect or i'll fuck u up

Great to know my incel bro has ascended.I hope some day God will have mercy on me too.

she better let you hit it from the back raw