First OBO consult - denied

optimisticzoomer

optimisticzoomer

Ogremaxxing
He was nice and saw what I was saying, but didn't think it was extreme enough.

He kept talking about eye asymmetry and how it was mainly just soft tissue, not focusing so much on the widening aspect.

I tried mentioning midface ratio a couple of times but it seems this isn't something he considers.

Said he wouldnt recommend OBO and he most likely wouldn't do it, said I might find someone that would but he wouldn't recommend me getting it.

When I pointed out my IPD is 59mm he said this was within normal range so I shouldn't get surgery for it.

Nice guy but disappointed:feelsbadman:
Have a couple more I can consult with

Btw he said risk of death or blindness was only like 1 in 20,000. Loss of smell or altered smell about 40%

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gigacopecel, Pumanator, Agendum and 4 others
59mm jfl thats cyclops tier

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Agendum, Mouthbreath, GRIID and 1 other person
Mind dm'ing a pic? I can assure you it's not that bad bro, obo is for fucking deformed people. You are normal bhai :love::love::love:. My mum is a doctor and worked with max fax and told me she did obo on a child with tumour in his face, when i asked if she would ever do it cosmetically. This is a very serious surgery so I'm sure you fine bhai :love::love:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: gigacopecel, mvp2v1 and optimisticzoomer
Mind dm'ing a pic? I can assure you it's not that bad bro, obo is for fucking deformed people. You are normal bhai :love::love::love:. My mum is a doctor and worked with max fax and told me she did obo on a child with tumour in his face, when i asked if she would ever do it cosmetically. This is a very serious surgery so I'm sure you fine bhai :love::love:
Anything below 5psl is deformed

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, chinpilled69, HerpDerpson and 1 other person
Are you really crazy enough to go through with this? The risks far outweigh the benefits. The scar, risk of blindness, recovery, etc. Also the risk of ending up looking asymmetric. And not to forget the cost. It's a pipe dream for most, even though one user here already had this surgery. If I wasn't high inhib, I'd do it too. I got a 60mm IPD, with a long nose, and a long midface. I basically need this surgery if I ever want to achieve harmony.

• +1
Reactions: gigacopecel
Are you really crazy enough to go through with this? The risks far outweigh the benefits. The scar, risk of blindness, recovery, etc. Also the risk of ending up looking asymmetric. And not to forget the cost. It's a pipe dream for most, even though one user here already had this surgery. If I wasn't high inhib, I'd do it too. I got a 60mm IPD, with a long nose, and a long midface. I basically need this surgery if I ever want to achieve harmony.
He told me risk of blindness was only around 1 in 20,000. Scar usually isn't such an issue. Unlikely to be asymmetric if surgeon knows what they're doing. Cost I didn't ask this guy, but another surgeon told me around 40k Canadian dollars, which is £26,000 for me, which is high but not ridiculous

• +1
Reactions: LebenistneHure
which surgeon?

talk to @CosmicMaxxer surgeon dr derek steinbacher

which surgeon?

talk to @CosmicMaxxer surgeon dr derek steinbacher
Don't wanna say surgeon name, otherwise some other retards will probably try and go to him. Steinbacher didn't answer my emails, could book a consultation but likely to just get turned away so not worth the cost. Might end up having to attempt it tho

Don't wanna say surgeon name, otherwise some other retards will probably try and go to him. Steinbacher didn't answer my emails, could book a consultation but likely to just get turned away so not worth the cost. Might end up having to attempt it tho
i had a consult with him you need to pay for it first to get his attention

i had a consult with him you need to pay for it first to get his attention
Enhanced 17159 1423068265 32

What did u consult for and how much was it?

• JFL
Reactions: Adonis
Has anyone legit got OBO on this forum before?

• +1
Reactions: chinpilled69
@CosmicMaxxer has a thread about getting it, but the results were terrible
Checked through their posts. Dude is legit getting a head transplant and has claimed to get multiple LL's. Wish they'd provide more pics or else it just feels like a massive larp. I guess these scans are real though

2623718 Screenshot from 2021 11 30 22 23 54

• +1
Reactions: soontobechadlite and chinpilled69
  • +1
Reactions: chinpilled69 and Adonis
  • So Sad
Reactions: WanderingBurro
Checked through their posts. Dude is legit getting a head transplant and has claimed to get multiple LL's. Wish they'd provide more pics or else it just feels like a massive larp. I guess these scans are real though

View attachment 1847358
His scans are on eppley's site, along with pics of his head with eyes blurred. It says patient got OBO, but idk if it was that cosmicmaxxer guy, or he just stole some guys scans. Probably is him tho, his eyes are too small so the increase in ipd looks comical

Eyes too close or too far apart? Too far apart has some leeway, too close is somewhat of a death sentence
Idk but I am sure they aren't ideally symetrical.

• So Sad
Reactions: WanderingBurro
His scans are on eppley's site, along with pics of his head with eyes blurred. It says patient got OBO, but idk if it was that cosmicmaxxer guy, or he just stole some guys scans. Probably is him tho, his eyes are too small so the increase in ipd looks comical
Bruh I need to see

• +1
Reactions: chinpilled69
@CosmicMaxxer has a thread about getting it, but the results were terrible
The issue with OBO is that it addresses the IPD issue but not the PFL issue and the probability is that if you have an ipd issue you have a PFL issue. If you dont address both at same time you will look somewhat weird.

So he agreed to this? Otherwise wouldn't have given a quote. Also how much was the consultation?
i think he did yeah it was a while ago and probably around $200 i think

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
i think he did yeah it was a while ago and probably around $200 i think
Fuark, he's the guy. I might have to book a consultation with him. I feel like his surgeries would be very expensive tho

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and deepweb1298
narrow ipd is masculine, look up the boyfriend/husband of adriana lima

He was nice and saw what I was saying, but didn't think it was extreme enough.

He kept talking about eye asymmetry and how it was mainly just soft tissue, not focusing so much on the widening aspect.

I tried mentioning midface ratio a couple of times but it seems this isn't something he considers.

Said he wouldnt recommend OBO and he most likely wouldn't do it, said I might find someone that would but he wouldn't recommend me getting it.

When I pointed out my IPD is 59mm he said this was within normal range so I shouldn't get surgery for it.

Nice guy but disappointed:feelsbadman:
Have a couple more I can consult with

Btw he said risk of death or blindness was only like 1 in 20,000. Loss of smell or altered smell about 40%
Which surgeon