First post, genio advice

D

Deleted member 13162

Iron
This is a morph my surgery clinic gave me for a genio. Is this any significant improvement or does it look uncanny? How many psl improvements would this give me?

Or should i focus on something else and leave it as is? I am already thinking about some sort of otoplasty for my retarted low set ears and/or a blepharoplasty since i have 0 lower eyelid support

I know im not in frankfurt plane, this picture was taken at the clinic.

Attachments

• 20210319_210623.jpg
    20210319_210623.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 91
  • 20210319_210652.jpg
    20210319_210652.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 89
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cube and Deleted member 9072
0.25 psl increase

• +1
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member 5818, Pumanator and 2 others
Thanks for the reply man!

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
You are too fat atm

Last edited:
So what to improve first? my low set ears (if thats even really possible to begin with) they make me look stupid especially with short hair or trash eyes?

I'm just saying that doing surgery for just 0.25 PSL is not worth it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
how many mm is that

The guy didnt specify when he sent the morph jfl i asked him tho. I think its about 5 mm
wow thats huge amount for 5mm are you sure? Lifefuel cuz i thought it would be less

• Hmm...
if you weren't head tilt frauding and you showed your whole face then the change would be

from invisible to invisible

(your chin isn't recessed, your whole maxilla and mandible (not nose) are recessed.

wow thats huge amount for 5mm are you sure? Lifefuel cuz i thought it would be less
Honestly i have no clue, it was just a guess. I will update you with the exact measurements when he replies

Are you thinking about getting a genio as well?

Looks like a good improvement, chin is so important

How much will this cost?

Looks like a good improvement, chin is so important

How much will this cost?
that is 0.25 psl increase...
barely noticeable
and it might not even look like it in the after
of course i recommend surgeries
for severely recessed
this nigga is not even recessed

• Hmm...
if you weren't head tilt frauding and you showed your whole face then the change would be

from invisible to invisible

(your chin isn't recessed, your whole maxilla and mandible (not nose) are recessed.
I asked the ortho i had a consultation with if a bimax would be a good option and he said that my maxilla and mandible were fine and that his clinic wouldn't do bimax (only genio) even if i wanted to. I know im recessed tho

• So Sad
Reactions: LILMAXILLA
barely noticeable
for severely recessed
Not even a bit recessed? (I mouth breathed for a while as a kid) Or just not forward grown?

barely noticeable
for severely recessed
So what he should do? Grow a beard and change haircut? Then cold shower?

Is this a redpill forum or what

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
it's an improvement but probably not really worth it unless you do double jaw in the same procedure, find a surgeon willing to do it

So what he should do? Grow a beard and change haircut? Then cold shower?

Is this a redpill forum or what
you know what you are correct this is not a redpil forum
o pry also needs genio imo
images

• Hmm...
Reactions: LILMAXILLA
it's an improvement but probably not really worth it unless you do double jaw in the same procedure, find a surgeon willing to do it
Will double jaw give significant changes tho since im not giga recessed? There is also probably no blackpilled surgeon in the netherlands and i cant really afford travelling to a great surgeon abroad and dont know if its even worth the extra cash

Honestly i have no clue, it was just a guess. I will update you with the exact measurements when he replies

Are you thinking about getting a genio as well?
No i have to get Bimax with genio. More invasive. But the genio amount is lifefuel because then i wouldnt need as much advancement of the lower jaw

No i have to get Bimax with genio. More invasive. But the genio amount is lifefuel because then i wouldnt need as much advancement of the lower jaw
Dont take my word for it yet, im clueless when it comes to randomly guessing the advancements.
Will update you with the lifefuel (or suifuel) tho when he emails me back

• +1
Reactions: Going2KillMyself
My surgeon just emailed me back and said the advancements would be give or take 4 mm forward and 2 mm downward so i suppose thats some lifefuel

• +1
Reactions: Going2KillMyself and onfiresems
My surgeon just emailed me back and said the advancements would be give or take 4 mm forward and 2 mm downward so i suppose thats some lifefuel
Big lifefuel. I won’t need as much advancement as I thought

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13162
This is a morph my surgery clinic gave me for a genio. Is this any significant improvement or does it look uncanny? How many psl improvements would this give me?

Or should i focus on something else and leave it as is? I am already thinking about some sort of otoplasty for my retarted low set ears and/or a blepharoplasty since i have 0 lower eyelid support

I know im not in frankfurt plane, this picture was taken at the clinic.
First post and you've already done more than 99% of retards on here to looksmaxx. Mirin hard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13162

Users who are viewing this thread

Back