First Post

True Paragon

True Paragon

Iron
Hey guys, this is my first post. I'm not sure whether I belong on this site, so I want to give a brief summary of myself.

About a year and a half ago, I began searching for a girlfriend. It was almost my 25th birthday, and I was worried that my youth would end before I found love. I'm a roughly 6.5/10 guy, so it shouldn't come as much of a surprise that 99.9% of women rejected me. Only a handful of ugly women were willing to settle on me, and virtually none of them were passionate about dating me.

The experience destroyed my self-esteem, but I didn't give up. I tried meeting women in person. I attended dozens of library events, dozens of exercise classes, and visited bars over 50 times in and around my city. I did volunteer work cleaning rabbit droppings, preparing food at hospices, and performing other sundry tasks. I attended several speed dating events, and even resorted to hanging out with other men from Bumble Friends in the hopes they had connections with young, single women. I know that all sounds pathetic, but I was desperate for love and validation.

But after a year of searching, I had made no progress. I did manage to go out with two attractive woman, but they ended up breaking things off. To make matters worse, my second date with one of them was the worst expereince I've ever had in my life. Despite everything we had in common (we were both anime/video game nerds) and the great conversations we had, she refused to kiss me, and told me on the same date how she hooked up with some guy she met at a bar a few years ago. Just think about that for a second. Some random chad/chadlite at a bar arouses her so much just by existing that she hops on his dick shortly after meeting, whereas I can't even get a kiss on our second date despite probably having more in common with her than any man she's been with. It was the most brutal blackpill I've ever expereinced.

But things have improved as of late. I lost 20 pounds, and after redownloading a dating app with fewer users, I've actually been able to match with attractive women. I still haven't found the right one yet, but I have some hope that things will work out before I grow old.

I'd like to chat with other blackpilled users here, but I don't know if this site is for me, as I'm not really interested in looksmaxing. Losing weight did help me, but I'm not sure losing any more would be worth the effort. But I do believe that looksmaxing can be beneficial.

tl;dr: blackpilled guy is trying to get a girlfriend, but doesn't know if looksmaxing would help him

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel, 14vic, silencio and 12 others
your fate is sealed now

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel, emeraldglass and nathan
Are you a pagan?

• +1
Reactions: fuse
  • +1
Reactions: walrusmaxx, Shade91 and 14vic
You signed up. You can never leave. This is your new home now. Welcome. 🙂
Thanks, lol. I will resign myself to my fate.

Is virtually everyone here blackpilled? Or are there some redpilled people here as well?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: silencio, Imretarded? and Eriot Lodger
Thanks, lol. I will resign myself to my fate.

Is virtually everyone here blackpilled? Or are there some redpilled people here as well?
There's some redpillers such as @appealmaxed.

• +1
Reactions: fuse and silencio
Well what's paragon the?
The word paragon means "a model of excellence or perfection." I got the idea from the paragon/renegade morality system in Mass Effect.

hi nice to meet u enjoy ur stay :y'all:

• +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger

😛

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️, Imretarded?, exo and 3 others
Bro, Today I also made my first replies,
even though I´m a member since February.

I completely forgot that I signed up to .org ...
Maybe cause of all the crazy shit thats happening in the world,
and me being busy with work

Hey guys, this is my first post. I'm not sure whether I belong on this site, so I want to give a brief summary of myself.

About a year and a half ago, I began searching for a girlfriend. It was almost my 25th birthday, and I was worried that my youth would end before I found love. I'm a roughly 6.5/10 guy, so it shouldn't come as much of a surprise that 99.9% of women rejected me. Only a handful of ugly women were willing to settle on me, and virtually none of them were passionate about dating me.

The experience destroyed my self-esteem, but I didn't give up. I tried meeting women in person. I attended dozens of library events, dozens of exercise classes, and visited bars over 50 times in and around my city. I did volunteer work cleaning rabbit droppings, preparing food at hospices, and performing other sundry tasks. I attended several speed dating events, and even resorted to hanging out with other men from Bumble Friends in the hopes they had connections with young, single women. I know that all sounds pathetic, but I was desperate for love and validation.

But after a year of searching, I had made no progress. I did manage to go out with two attractive woman, but they ended up breaking things off. To make matters worse, my second date with one of them was the worst expereince I've ever had in my life. Despite everything we had in common (we were both anime/video game nerds) and the great conversations we had, she refused to kiss me, and told me on the same date how she hooked up with some guy she met at a bar a few years ago. Just think about that for a second. Some random chad/chadlite at a bar arouses her so much just by existing that she hops on his dick shortly after meeting, whereas I can't even get a kiss on our second date despite probably having more in common with her than any man she's been with. It was the most brutal blackpill I've ever expereinced.

But things have improved as of late. I lost 20 pounds, and after redownloading a dating app with fewer users, I've actually been able to match with attractive women. I still haven't found the right one yet, but I have some hope that things will work out before I grow old.

I'd like to chat with other blackpilled users here, but I don't know if this site is for me, as I'm not really interested in looksmaxing. Losing weight did help me, but I'm not sure losing any more would be worth the effort. But I do believe that looksmaxing can be beneficial.

tl;dr: blackpilled guy is trying to get a girlfriend, but doesn't know if looksmaxing would help him
do you really expect anyone to read this?

A name halo for a nigga that barely uses his account jsl

I also created my account a while ago, but the mods took a while to approve it, and I was busy with other stuff too.

No Biting GIF by Adult Swim

Cool post dude
I hope u enjoy this community

do you really expect anyone to read this?
Based on the replies, it seems like people did read it. And I included a tl;dr version too.

• Hmm...
Reactions: nathan
25 yeah pack it up oldcel

• So Sad
Reactions: True Paragon
I tried meeting women in person. I attended dozens of library events, dozens of exercise classes, and visited bars over 50 times in and around my city. I did volunteer work cleaning rabbit droppings, preparing food at hospices, and performing other sundry tasks. I attended several speed dating events, and even resorted to hanging out with other men from Bumble Friends in the hopes they had connections with young, single women. I know that all sounds pathetic, but I was desperate for love and validation.
I have to do something like this I guess

I'd like to chat with other blackpilled users here, but I don't know if this site is for me, as I'm not really interested in looksmaxing. Losing weight did help me, but I'm not sure losing any more would be worth the effort. But I do believe that looksmaxing can be beneficial
The off topic section is more active than the looksmaxxing section anyway. I almost exclusively write in here, while having in mind what I might need.

• +1
I have to do something like this I guess
I wouldn't recommend it if you're young. There are no good places to meet women in public nowadays. The vast majority of women you'll meet at library clubs, exercise classes, volunteer meetings, and speed dating events are post-wall. Bars and clubs are also a shit option. They're nothing like what you see in the movies—most people there have no interest in chatting with people outside of their clique. And befriending other men in the hopes they have connections is a waste of time.

If you're a hot guy you could definitely get women's numbers this way. But you'd be better off using dating apps instead.
The off topic section is more active than the looksmaxxing section anyway. I almost exclusively write in here, while having in mind what I might need.
Okay, thanks for the info.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
I wouldn't recommend it if you're young. There are no good places to meet women in public nowadays. The vast majority of women you'll meet at library clubs, exercise classes, volunteer meetings, and speed dating events are post-wall. Bars and clubs are also a shit option. They're nothing like what you see in the movies—most people there have no interest in chatting with people outside of their clique. And befriending other men in the hopes they have connections is a waste of time.

If you're a hot guy you could definitely get women's numbers this way. But you'd be better off using dating apps instead.
I'm 24, however I appreciate the advice. I have almost no social contact at the moment, so maybe that could help in a way. Nor have I ever been used to juggling like this, as for a while it was all easy for me despite non nt

I have a problem with dating apps cause I've never taken photos except recently, nor have I ever had social media. I think I'll have to try it out soon though.

• +1
I have a problem with dating apps cause I've never taken photos except recently, nor have I ever had social media. I think I'll have to try it out soon though.
I had the same problem before I went on the apps. What I did was I went to several cool-looking places near my town and got some photos taken at each spot. I had strangers take some of them, and my brother helped me out as well. I also brought spare clothes than I changed into to make it look like each photo was taken on a different day. Also, a selfie/pet photo at home can be a great addition to your dating profile.
as for a while it was all easy for me despite non nt

How attractive would you say you are? If you're a handsome guy who used to date and hookup easily, dating apps won't be a problem for you.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
I had the same problem before I went on the apps. What I did was I went to several cool-looking places near my town and got some photos taken at each spot. I had strangers take some of them, and my brother helped me out as well. I also brought spare clothes than I changed into to make it look like each photo was taken on a different day. Also, a selfie/pet photo at home can be a great addition to your dating profile

How attractive would you say you are? If you're a handsome guy who used to date and hookup easily, dating apps won't be a problem for you.
I appreciate the advice.

The problem is that, 'used to', now no matter what it was like before, I am still above average, but less so. I'm trying to get back to similar ranges, but in the meantime I don't want to waste any more time.

• +1
It was almost 22 before. Now it's a little under 19.
Mirin.

What looksmaxxes are you doing? If you're worried about aging, get on tretinoin and take vit D supplements (so you don't become deficient).

• +1
What looksmaxxes are you doing? If you're worried about aging, get on tretinoin and take vit D supplements (so you don't become deficient).
I'm not really looksmaxing at the moment, to be honest. I'm considering losing more weight (I have a considerable amount of belly fat despite my BMI), but I'm not sure it's worth the effort. I also thought about bulking up, but natty weightlifting requires a ridiculous amount of effort for little gain, and I'd lose the motivation to maintain my muscle mass if I actually got a girlfriend. Roids are an option, but I'm scared of the side effects (especially since my hairline is bad for someone my age).

However, I am taking vitamin D3 supplements, and I'm eating more than enough fruits and veggies to stave off wrinkles (my nasolabial folds have become more promiment). Tretinoin sounds like it could help with that. I'll ask my dermatologist about it when I see him on Friday. Thanks for the advice.

• Woah
Reactions: Imretarded?
I'm not really looksmaxing at the moment, to be honest. I'm considering losing more weight (I have a considerable amount of belly fat despite my BMI), but I'm not sure it's worth the effort. I also thought about bulking up, but natty weightlifting requires a ridiculous amount of effort for little gain, and I'd lose the motivation to maintain my muscle mass if I actually got a girlfriend. Roids are an option, but I'm scared of the side effects (especially since my hairline is bad for someone my age).

However, I am taking vitamin D3 supplements, and I'm eating more than enough fruits and veggies to stave off wrinkles (my nasolabial folds have become more promiment). Tretinoin sounds like it could help with that. I'll ask my dermatologist about it when I see him on Friday. Thanks for the advice.
Do 20 pushups each morning (I could go up to 60 after a little while, always good to keep increasing), I'd also do planks for two minutes. you will fix your belly by doing this. I managed to get a six pack as a 13 year old because this was part of my martial arts routine.

Also keep in mind having a BMI of 18 or lower is approaching anorexic territory.

welcome buddy, hope you find an actually nice girl. good luck

• +1
You're too old sadly. But I'm rooting for you anyway

Hi

• +1
Do 20 pushups each morning (I could go up to 60 after a little while, always good to keep increasing), I'd also do planks for two minutes. you will fix your belly by doing this. I managed to get a six pack as a 13 year old because this was part of my martial arts routine.

Also keep in mind having a BMI of 18 or lower is approaching anorexic territory.
That's pretty much what my doctor said. Since I'm at a low BMI, the healthiest way for me to lose belly fat is to gain muscle mass. And yeah, I definitely won't go below 18.5 (the threshold for being underweight).

• +1
Reactions: Imretarded?
Thanks, Mr. Gohan. I appreciate the encouragement.

I wish I had found a gf when I was younger. But I haven't given up hope yet.

👋
Don't give up on hope by any means. Watch Crazy Stupid Love for lifefuel.

• +1