FIRST PULL UP!

Deleted member 5746

Deleted member 5746

Coping manlets hate me - Manlet killer
I did it. I did my first pull up today.
I used to lift two years ago and was in decent shape, but then got fat and am currently somewhere between 30 and 40% bodyfat
Over the past couple of weeks (since gym is closed) i've been auschwitzmaxxing and eating very little, also taking jogs before sleep
I just did my first pull up and this feels great

• So Sad
Reactions: BadaBing
ANY MALE WHO CAN'T DO 8 PULL UPS SHOULD BE EUTHANISED UNIRONICALLY

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: FutureMogger, EasternRightWinger15, Fear and 1 other person
thats brutal man tbh

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
I'm still stuck at 27 at 87kg, after 25 it's almost impossible to make progress

How do you get that fat in the first place JFL how do fat fucks see their disgusting bodies in the mirror and are okay with it.

• +1
Reactions: THEMOGEE and Patient A
I'm still stuck at 27 at 87kg, after 25 it's almost impossible to make progress

How do you get that fat in the first place JFL how do fat fucks see their disgusting bodies in the mirror and are okay with it.
You don't just suddenly go from having abs to being 35% bodyfat just fucking lol
It happened subtly
All I did was stop working out, I lost my weighting scale somewhere and just lived on, eating ice cream and bacon daily, doing nothing but code
Over time abs started to disappear, then waist and skin got a bit thicker, then I have trouble fitting in old clothing so I bought new ones. It happens over years and day after day the change is very subtle, so you don't notice that you are changing when you look at the mirror.
And yet a couple months back I ended up finding my old scale and turns out I somehow ended up being 106kg (was around 75 when was working out), almost had a heart attack from the sheer realization of what had happened