First signs of norwooding

Curry Suicide

Curry Suicide

Satanic Truecel
For anyone who is norwooding, how did you cope when you first realized what was happening and that your inevitable fate was to become a bald subhuman? I've noticed my hairline looking kind of "funny" the past year and I'm not sure how to react.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
the fuck is that. and didnt you say you already gave up on looks? how about you invest your time on other things if you already admitted to the fact that u cant do much. This along with find jesus comment from me will be the only kind response youll get from me

the fuck is that. and didnt you say you already gave up on looks? how about you invest your time on other things if you already admitted to the fact that u cant do much. This along with find jesus comment from me will be the only kind response youll get from me
I gave up long time ago but i don't wanna be bald as well, being short+ugly+curry is enough

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
take fin

• +1
Reactions: Curry Suicide
First thing I did was reading every possible forum about hair loss for about 2 weeks. Then I went for fin. After 4 weeks I got crazy sides and here I am 6 years later waiting for jews to finally make some fucking drug for hairloss which isn't poison like fin.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Dunkelheit, TsarTsar444, Deleted member 17791 and 1 other person
First thing I did was reading every possible forum about hair loss for about 2 weeks. Then I went for fin. After 4 weeks I got crazy sides and here I am 6 years later waiting for jews to finally make some fucking drug for hairloss which isn't poison like fin.
Tobey Maguire Reaction GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Dunkelheit and Deleted member 17791
You got placebo cucked :feelscry:

Balding would take u from 0 smv to 0 smv. U should stop focusing on looks at this point and on money,

For anyone who is norwooding, how did you cope when you first realized what was happening and that your inevitable fate was to become a bald subhuman? I've noticed my hairline looking kind of "funny" the past year and I'm not sure how to react.
:incel::incel::incel: felt anxious because i was gonna be known as that balding kid in school but thankfully we had zoom meetings and didnt have to go to school irl

:Comfy: almost 2 years have passed and i still lost some more hair off the crown of my head and receded but ive made a lot of facial hair gains

:Comfy: just a few more years of looksmaxxing and i can be normie

:feelshehe: also i just shave my head with a razor because i dont wanna look like a crackhead

:incel::incel::incel: felt anxious because i was gonna be known as that balding kid in school but thankfully we had zoom meetings and didnt have to go to school irl

:Comfy: almost 2 years have passed and i still lost some more hair off the crown of my head and receded but ive made a lot of facial hair gains

:Comfy: just a few more years of looksmaxxing and i can be normie

:feelshehe: also i just shave my head with a razor because i dont wanna look like a crackhead
also i wasnt anxious because of how bad it was, but i didnt wanna be like standing out or be a laughing stock in school

Balding would take u from 0 smv to 0 smv. U should stop focusing on looks at this point and on money,
How am i supposed to get rich? I'm unemployed also if i had a job i wouldn't be rich just enough to survive

Major in business, get an mba from a top school and I can make 300k by 40 if done right.
How am i supposed to get rich? I'm unemployed also if i had a job i wouldn't be rich just enough to survive