First stack

fm30366

fm30366

Recessed ltn
Joined
Mar 20, 2026
Posts
1,426
Reputation
1,046
250 test e, 50mg tbol ed, use 25mg when I wake up and 25mg in the evening, do test e injections intramuscular and every 3.5 days, use the basic ancillaries, it seems good, only thing is I won’t have bloodwork but idgaf nigga I’ll be fine after using no compounds for some months to let body recover
 
250 test e, 50mg tbol ed, use 25mg when I wake up and 25mg in the evening, do test e injections intramuscular and every 3.5 days, use the basic ancillaries, it seems good, only thing is I won’t have bloodwork but idgaf nigga I’ll be fine after using no compounds for some months to let body recover
Bro if u care abt fertility, and your natural test baseline then I say run a pct with hcg are at the very least one of those if not you’ll pretty much be fine u prob wont get ur test baseline back but ur fertility yes
 
  • +1
Reactions: fm30366
Bro if u care abt fertility, and your natural test baseline then I say run a pct with hcg are at the very least one of those if not you’ll pretty much be fine u prob wont get ur test baseline back but ur fertility yes
Ofc I’m running a pct bro, I’m using enclo, idk abt hcg yet as I don’t think this stack is powerful enough to fuck my test baseline forever, I might lose some natural test but idk, I’m running this all for 12 weeks
 
  • +1
Reactions: Nuggetsaccc
Ofc I’m running a pct bro, I’m using enclo, idk abt hcg yet as I don’t think this stack is powerful enough to fuck my test baseline forever, I might lose some natural test but idk, I’m running this all for 12 weeks
Bro honestly I’d say 250 isn’t doing that much unless ur hyper responsive for me I had to bump it to 400

Your natural test will come back eventually come back so it’s good ngl
 
  • +1
Reactions: fm30366
this cycle suck. Do 1500 test 500 eq. Dont pct u will still have fertility if u use hcg. Pct only to stop pinning.
 

Similar threads

fm30366
Replies
4
Views
47
qsek
Q
l4one
Replies
2
Views
46
arabcell
arabcell
dhahhahwvav
Replies
1
Views
33
kariert
kariert
3
Replies
1
Views
71
Escanor1
Escanor1
N
Replies
6
Views
89
aykz
aykz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top