First Time Clubbing - Finally Lost my KHHV Card

G

Glory

Banned
Went in solo, felt super out of place but just grabbed a drink and waited for the music to play as the crowd built up. Music starts playing and it was a vibe tbh I was loosely dancing and moving around the crowd to get around some hot girls. In front of me was a solid 7/10 blondie, she eye'd me for a second and I waved to come dance. We started grinding and making out, she had a bra made of candy and was like "hungry" jfl and I ate some of it. She went to go back to her friends but it was nice, I was pretty happy and went to the bathroom to piss on my way there some 25 y/o with her friends eyes me and says something. I couldn't hear here and was like "what" and she said "you're so gorgeous." I asked if she wanted to dance/makout but she said she was there with her fiance/bf jfl. Anyways I come back and I'm pretty content so I just keep dancing and I'm pretty drunk. This 9/10 blondie with super light eyes was in front of me and she was looking around and I waved my had to come dance, same shit as with the last girl. She was tera horny but we started dancing and making out, she kept biting my neck and cheek and I threw her legs around my hip and made out with her. We got alot of "get a room stares" and one guy next to me was like "im getting yall married" jfl.

Anyways, its 1am and i figured this is my chance I asked if she wanted to come back to my hotel and she said yeah, we went outside to chill for a bit and sat on the ground next to the wall. We started making out for like 20-30 mins and just talked, she kept saying I was cute/sexy and was like "u know that right." The normies walking by were laughing at us but i didnt care but ended up taking her back to the hotel and smashed. Finally lost my v card at 22 and it was all a huge self esteem booster esp with a girl way out of my league. I went to the club again the next day and it was just as memorable but no point clogging this up anymore. I went to the bar with my friend a couple hours before the club and these sausage festers who looked about mid-late 20s ish were like "he looks like a kid" "is he 18 or something." when they walked by JFL so I'm avoiding bars, that seems like the slaying setting for tall white chads.

I didn't mean to spin this in the sense I accomplished something isnane but coming from the lowest of lows this was exciting for me -- went through college as an incel (am in my last year), never had a GF, never any friends, living n commuted to class from home, never went to a party/club/bar, (this was my first time).

looksmaxxing helped a lot but tbh even tho my works always worked against me growing up especially being giga short and ethnic in HS it would’ve been nice to try but I’ll never know.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Acnno, turkproducer, Aqua and 7 others
Strong first bible attempt

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aqua, Chadeep, Deleted member 14543 and 1 other person

@OldVirgin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Over, SeiGun, Chadeep and 6 others
Mirin larp I came hard

• JFL
Reactions: mogstar, Chadeep, Deleted member 8853 and 1 other person
@looksmaxxer234 @tyronelite @volcelfatcel @CupOfCoffee @stewiegriffin @AlexAP Mirin this guys rep ratio?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, AlexAP, .👽. and 3 others
Ok Chad. I’ll be KHHV forever.

Story sounds too good to be true .. especially for someone claiming KHH :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel and OOGABOOGA
Khhv and not failing completely. Jfl at that basic storyline

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel, OOGABOOGA and tyronelite
yo can You pm me your face u r prolly a good looking autist, a larper or the girls werent 9/10

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Baldingman1998, OOGABOOGA and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel and .👽.
yo can You pm me your face u r prolly a good looking autist, a larper or the girls werent 9/10
I’m talking to him. Will see if I can get pics and if so I’ll vouch for him. Sounds like he’s in a similar situation to me. Glowed up after high school while he was at home alone doing college online like me except I was at home bc of bad sleep. Can be hard to get out there socially in those circumstances trust me

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
I’m talking to him. Will see if I can get pics and if so I’ll vouch for him. Sounds like he’s in a similar situation to me. Glowed up after high school while he was at home alone doing college online like me except I was at home bc of bad sleep. Can be hard to get out there socially in those circumstances trust me
Hold up, dude said short and ethnic? Riiiight

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Chadeep, EverythingMattersCel and 2 others
Jfl this is his first post

Strong first bible attempt
Ok Chad. I’ll be KHHV forever.
Ok so he’s like light skin middle eastern so brown but not dark, good dark eyebrows, curly dark tik tok hair, good eye area, great skin minus complexion lol, solid bones, impressive physique and low bf. Easily htn, maybe chadlite idk. If he’s pretty tall probably chadlite considering that his race doesn’t seem to be bad enough to failo him

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Chadeep, AlexAP and 3 others
Ok so he’s like light skin middle eastern so brown but not dark, good dark eyebrows, curly dark tik tok hair, good eye area, great skin minus complexion lol, solid bones, impressive physique and low bf. Easily htn, maybe chadlite idk. If he’s pretty tall probably chadlite considering that his race doesn’t seem to be bad enough to failo him
Keep writing poems for me. Just admit you’re my abused dog :ogre:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14323
One has to be exceptionally goodlooking to pull that out smoothly with a zero experince, wtf?

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
saw him too. hes very good looking and his skin is not a failo. would pass almost as white for the normies out there ngl

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
saw him too. hes very good looking and his skin is not a failo. would pass almost as white for the normies out there ngl
Exactly he’s like @moonblunt complexion except middle eastern instead of black

• +1
Exactly he’s like @moonblunt complexion except middle eastern instead of black
hes alot lighter than moonblunt and has way better bones. high HTN maybe close to chadlite idk

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
Nice rep ratio mr guy I’ve never talked to before
Ur retarded and I hope you find your path down the corridors of Bethlehem

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽. and OOGABOOGA
hes alot lighter than moonblunt and has way better bones. high HTN maybe close to chadlite idk
Ye my point is he’s ethnic but not so dark that it defines his appearance. Healthy dose of melanin. Imagine if dude had light eyes. I agree he’s somewhere on the border there. Claims 5’10.5 but idk how to rate other races but whatever he’s good looking. Fucked a white girl the first time he went clubbing that speaks for itself. Mogs me if it weren’t for height and race

• +1
Pm pics? Would be curious to see what you look like

Calling bullshit, KHHV till 22 and somehow gets with 7/10? 9/10? No way.

Tiktok or maesthetic pheno? Any celebrity equivalent?