first time cold approaching (incel's big day out or homeless bbc story)

ChiraqJihad

ChiraqJihad

Becoming Human
it was after a day of failing to approach women in the city with another inkwell (srs). it was uneventful and cringe.

i was at the train station waiting for my train when this scruffy looking bbc saw me from some feet away and was like yo!! and started approaching me

Unknown 1

he started rambling on asking me to buy him a water. i didn't know what to say but he was like im not homeless i was at a protest. naturally i would be inclined to reward this young man for fighting the good fight and rioting and shit but i was in a bad mood. suddenly he lifted his shirt and said i was in a gang look i've been shot and sure enough there was a bullet wound scar on stomach.

Lil nas x met gala

i didn't know what to say so i thought i could just buy him a water and be off. this was an advanced form of homeless person i who i wasn't equipped to deal with. in the station convenience store he grabbed this big fancy water and put it on the counter, but he was like hold up man!! and aggressively patted me on the back. he went away and started grabbing tons of random shit, other drinks and snacks. i was terrified and the curry cashier was lookign at me like i was about to be murdered.

B6AIWDROU5DP7PY6GSUXMIH334

he put all the shit there and kept saying thanks and it ended up being like $50 worth of stuff. i bought it all on my card and he kept sayin thanks man! thanks G! shit like that and then the gang member protester bbc scrammed quick. i was terribly shook.

i got on the train after. i was TIRED. it takes about an hour to get home, and i drifted to sleep. i awoke at my stop but the train was LEAVING! i bolted for the exit but the attendant said sorry i cant stop the train! i drove to the station, that's where my car was.

i ended up getting off at the next stop, an hour walk away from where my car was. it was deep in the ghetto at night. i tried calling my parents and texted them once but my phone DIED! I WAS USING IT ON THE PHONE TO COMPLAIN ABOUT BEING INCEL ON DISCORD!

I tried talking to this random black girl. i asked her what direction was east becaues i lost track where to walk. she didn't know but offered to call an uber. she called her friend to do it for some reason on speaker and she was saying this man is stranded!! the other lady was like hol up, a random man? is he black? she replied no, and to this she said just making sure you're safe, but declined to call an uber.

i started walking walking to the old station. the tracks cut through the streets in an indirect way, and i was terrified of being lost, so i walked back directly on the tracks, praying i would be hit by a train.

220730 resistance train tracks man adults railroad photocase stock photo large

finally, i got back to the station after an hour or so of walking at night in the ghetto. that was my first time ever leaving the house explicitly meet women ... needless to say, it was a complete disaster. it was truly one of the worst nights of my life. everything went wrong.

Last edited:
tfw black dudes make you buy stuff for them. I remember this black dude made me buy him a nubi icecream. It was ogah.

• So Sad
Reactions: ChiraqJihad