First time i experienced sub Chad treatment in a while

D

Deleted member 39692

Legend
I was in the gym, finished the workout and was looking at myself in the mirror shirtless. It was late so the gym was empty.
A girl that works there was cleaning and taking out the trashcans so she went to the male locker room too
She got in as the exact moment while i was mirin myself shirtless
I saw her face light up, she smiled, said sorry in a shy way, ran to the trash can to take it and ran out.
I cant believe she didnt start kissing me and my body instead. So brutal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 34058, aleksander, Ryldoo IS COPING and 5 others
A short girl with curly hair and insane gymaxxed ass was giving me signals but I was still fat and bad skin and not close to looksmaxed so i kept my head down did my sets and walked out

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zonar and Deleted member 39692
A short girl with curly hair and insane gymaxxed ass was giving me signals but I was still fat and bad skin and not close to looksmaxed so i kept my head down did my sets and walked out
Brutal. I’m still skinny so idk her reaction was mixed. If i was fully incel she would prob be disgusted and avoid taking the trash can until i left.
But i guess she didnt find me chad tier attractive bc she didnt initiate sex immediately upon seeing me shirtless

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
What fucking signal?

Girls look at me and make a puking face. Overr

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 39692
Girls look at me and make a puking face. Overr
Do you think this was an okay reaction then? She is cute i would initiate something next time i saw her workinf

Do you think this was an okay reaction then? She is cute i would initiate something next time i saw her workinf
I would think so. You should definitely talk to her next time

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 39692