First time in a club as a mentalcel + NEED ADVICE

lizardposting

lizardposting

Iron
Basically lifefuel for mentalcels:
Today I went to a club for a first time as a mentalcel, I am 6'2, skinny, good jawline, pretty boy face, hunter eyes and "aggressive"/"masculine" resting face.
I do not seem myself much attractive, average in my point of view.

Keep in mind, I am a really strong mentalcel, I won't approach girls, neither dance.
So the entire time I either sat somewhere or was just "dancing" a bit on the side.

I am confident in myself, I have a good "mindset" on women or general so I didn't do any degenerate shit too.
But I just don't feel like coming to women myself :feelsuhh:

First 30 minutes in I got group of good looking girls pointing at me saying how pretty I am, I acted like I didn't see.
After this 15 minutes later a 9/10 Stacy came up to me, said that I'm hot, I said that "thanks" and walked away.

1 hour in some second Stacy started pressing her ass against my friends dick and another Stacy friend of her started making out with me BUT the crazy part that she went for a French kiss, she looked really good so I doubt she would go for a French kiss with a unclean looking guy.

For another hour or two it was all the same, some girls come up, want to make out or some similar stuff.

Possibly grooming part:
After all this, some guy came up to me and asked me if I do modeling or want to do, I said that if he asks everyone this and he said "no" :feelswat: (lying fucker imo)
he said that he works for a agency and that he has looked at me since the beginning and debated if he should come up to me, he asked me if I have a portfolio or some shit and then wanted to send me the agency he works for. (I am not going for this gay groom shit, but I was curious and kept an eye on him for the night, and he didn't come up to any1 else beside some another 10/10 Stacy :hnghn:)

My question part:
This was my first time and I debate on wherever this is just how clubs go or I am indeed good looking.

I need advice on how you guys make yourself comfortable in clubs, I don't want to have drunk confidence.
I just need a little push or trick, because there was some cool people that I became friends with and they knew like everyone and seemed so comfortable in any situation.

My game is pretty shit, but because of my really good exotic name I just say "What's your name" they reply "Stacy", they ask the same I reply with "*Exotic name*" and they say some shit like "Wow, that's a beautiful name" and then shit happens, imo it's fucking weak lmao :feelswhy:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Prince88, UltimateMan, ascension and 5 others
Dnr2

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bitch, ItsOverCel, Kingcel32 and 6 others
On another list of things that never happened but incel wishes they did

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20618, Deleted member 6128, Bitch and 10 others
Unless this was in Israel. Then its 100% true and does happen

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Deleted member 15827
On another list of things that never happened but incel wishes they did
Cool post ReadBooksEveryday, now let me ask a question, are you balding by any chance

• JFL
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, Prince88 and aga04
Happened in Jalalabad I was the agent

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618, FootLongDong, ItsOverCel and 6 others
Do girls ever approach you outside of clubs? I think that's more important - you know you're hot if you have stranger girls trying day game on you.

post face we either have new potential forum chad or larper

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Kingcel32 and ascension
pray to gandy

Do girls ever approach you outside of clubs? I think that's more important - you know you're hot if you have stranger girls trying day game on you.
Yes, but only back when I socialized, I work from home and rarely go out like this

not reading that essay

Today I went to a club for a first time as a mentalcel, I am 6'2, skinny, good jawline, pretty boy face, hunter eyes and "aggressive"/"masculine" resting face.

Keep in mind, I am a really strong mentalcel, I won't approach girls, neither dance.
So the entire time I either sat somewhere or was just "dancing" a bit on the side.

I am confident in myself, I have a good "mindset" on women or general so I didn't do any degenerate shit too.

First 30 minutes in I got group of good looking girls pointing at me saying how pretty I am, I acted like I didn't see.
After this 15 minutes later a 9/10 Stacy came up to me, said that I'm hot, I said that "thanks" and walked away.

1 hour in some second Stacy started pressing her ass against my friends dick and another Stacy friend of her started making out with me BUT the crazy part that she went for a French kiss, she looked really good so I doubt she would go for a French kiss with a unclean looking guy.

For another hour or two it was all the same, some girls come up, want to make out or some similar stuff.

Possibly grooming part:
After all this, some guy came up to me and asked me if I do modeling or want to do, I said that if he asks everyone this and he said "no" :feelswat: (lying fucker imo)
he said that he works for a agency and that he has looked at me since the beginning and debated if he should come up to me, he asked me if I have a portfolio or some shit and then wanted to send me the agency he works for. (I am not going for this gay groom shit, but I was curious and kept an eye on him for the night, and he didn't come up to any1 else beside some another 10/10 Stacy :hnghn:)

My question part:
This was my first time and I debate on wherever this is just how clubs go or I am indeed good looking.

I need advice on how you guys make yourself comfortable in clubs, I don't want to have drunk confidence.
I just need a little push or trick, because there was some cool people that I became friends with and they knew like everyone and seemed so comfortable in any situation.

My game is pretty shit, but because of my really good exotic name I just say "What's your name" they reply "Stacy", they ask the same I reply with "*Exotic name*" and they say some shit like "Wow, that's a beautiful name" and then shit happens, imo it's fucking weak lmao :feelswhy:
Nigga gets modelling contract first time he goes out. Now i need to see pics tbh:feelswah:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UltimateMan, ascension and ChristianChad
you probably overrating these chicks but yeah, i understand way too much this situation lol

first time in a club a girl approached me as well asking if I had a gf, can you believe that? Sure, she wasn't super hot but still, that's a rare happening for guys, especially average looking ones as myself.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
you probably overrating these chicks but yeah, i understand way too much this situation lol

first time in a club a girl approached me as well asking if I had a gf, can you believe that? Sure, she wasn't super hot but still, that's a rare happening for guys, especially average looking ones as myself.
Nah man, I am not overrating. I am very picky and unless they're my type, skinny, blonde, and aesthetic face I won't bother talking.

Glad you have some success too

• +1
Normies don’t lookmax/softmax and have a nice kfc then they go club and wonder why no girl wants their puffy water salty face.

• JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Nah man, I am not overrating. I am very picky and unless they're my type, skinny, blonde, and aesthetic face I won't bother talking.

>rapist pheno but foids are calling him pretty
post a pic opie lmao

that's not success though, I fucked up and didn't pull this chick. Over the time I've came to realize that all that means very little.

Girls may say you look like a god or even approach you and proceed to ghost, it is what it is.

that's not success though, I fucked up and didn't pull this chick. Over the time I've came to realize that all that means very little.

Girls may say you look like a god or even approach you and proceed to ghost, it is what it is.
yes, because even if you are god-tier chad they still have options and will do whatever.

It's not like a set rule that if you are good lookin they still stay with you, I've seen pretty girls date ugly boys just because they feel like it :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Tenshi
depends on the club so much but how the fuck would you get a modelling request in your first time you probly look good

Focus on meeting and having sex with girls. Acceptance from normies will come from there

@ChristianChad problem?

• WTF
Good bait thread/10

It's simple. You just need more experience/exposure in bars and clubs.

If slaying truly is important to you, then go out every single Friday and Saturday. You'll naturally become more comfortable and confident

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7
Mentalcels don't exist first of all.

And anyone can make out with club whores, even ugly guys.

Actually slaying and getting them to come to your place is the hard part.

go post this on reddit

If this happened you aren’t just hot, you’d be a full blown chad if girls are legit approaching you in the day.

It’s not mentally healthy or realistic to try and chase this ideal.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
Mentalcels don't exist first of all.

And anyone can make out with club whores, even ugly guys.

Actually slaying and getting them to come to your place is the hard part.
anime pfp, didn't want to read but I did.

Not whores, not ugly ones, this thread is ego boost for myself and rope fuel for subhumans, the only part that I take serious is the question one :lul::lul::lul:

If I was like you with 15k posts I would be coping with posts like this too :lul::lul:

It's simple. You just need more experience/exposure in bars and clubs.

If slaying truly is important to you, then go out every single Friday and Saturday. You'll naturally become more comfortable and confident
I guess that is the best approach, BUT the question is, could that turn you into a zoomer with perm and voice of a woman?

I run a business and want to focus on myself more than slaying some women (it's the opposite to be honest but I know what's better for long run)

anime pfp, didn't want to read but I did.

Not whores, not ugly ones, this thread is ego boost for myself and rope fuel for subhumans, the only part that I take serious is the question one :lul::lul::lul:

If I was like you with 15k posts I would be coping with posts like this too :lul::lul:
Lol dont get butthurt, that I struck a nerve.

Lol, you really think you are "chad" just cuz girls approached you?:feelskek:

Lol dont get butthurt, that I struck a nerve.

Lol, you really think you are "chad" just cuz girls approached you?:feelskek:
When did I say chad? Maybe if you red thread like a average subhuman you are, you would have red "I do not seem myself much attractive, average in my point of view."

Another L for the subhuman race

If this happened you aren’t just hot, you’d be a full blown chad if girls are legit approaching you in the day.

It’s not mentally healthy or realistic to try and chase this ideal.
Stuff like this depends on the environment you are in.

When did I say chad? Maybe if you red thread like a average subhuman you are, you would have red "I do not seem myself much attractive, average in my point of view."

Another L for the subhuman race
This is your description of yourself:

"I am 6'2, skinny, good jawline, pretty boy face, hunter eyes and "aggressive"/"masculine" resting face.":feelskek:

You only said that you see yourself as average to seem "humble.":feelsgood:

Stop this mentalcel bullshit. Mental cels dont exist. If you are good looking you slay. Simple as.

This is your description of yourself:

"I am 6'2, skinny, good jawline, pretty boy face, hunter eyes and "aggressive"/"masculine" resting face.":feelskek:

You only said that you see yourself as average to seem "humble.":feelsgood:

Stop this mentalcel bullshit. Mental cels dont exist. If you are good looking you slay. Simple as.
I don't say that to be seem humble, I genuinely feel like a average handsome guy, not a subhuman. Except my height I guess

You would be dead wrong on mentalcels, the entire gym culture is filled with mentalcels, a lot of them are good looking etc... but still scared or don't to talk to women.

• +1

Possibly grooming part:

My question part:

All you need is drunk and drugs. I’m being serious.

I don't say that to be seem humble, I genuinely feel like a average handsome guy, not a subhuman. Except my height I guess

You would be dead wrong on mentalcels, the entire gym culture is filled with mentalcels, a lot of them are good looking etc... but still scared or don't to talk to women.
What country do you live in?

And in what world does gym culture have mentalcels. Most can get average beckies if they wanted.

What country do you live in?

And in what world does gym culture have mentalcels. Most can get average beckies if they wanted.
I live in central EU, not going to state specific country

"I don't want to have drunk confidence." :lul::lul:
Everyone in clubs is fckin high on cocaine or drunk beyond repair. It’s just weird if you are there sober. Plus you’re probably boring then. It’s not about confidence.

Clubs and being sober just doesn’t go together. People who push this agenda are usually weirdos who want to be different.

Everyone in clubs is fckin high on cocaine or drunk beyond repair. It’s just weird if you are there sober. Plus you’re probably boring then. It’s not about confidence.

Clubs and being sober just doesn’t go together. People who push this agenda are usually weirdos who want to be different.
So to have fun you need to get Elon Musk type of high and drunk? pretty :feelsuhh: take

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and johncruz12345
So to have fun you need to get Elon Musk type of high and drunk? pretty :feelsuhh: take
You can have fun in millions of ways without drugs.

But yes. If you go to a club you better get high or drunk. I feel like you watched to many videos of pretentious people on YouTube

Eu culture is different. People seem lot less talkative.
True indeed, people rarely approach you or just start a casual talk here. Hence why I was very surprised

• +1

Yeah. Who the fuck goes to a club sober...

• +1
Reactions: one job away
True indeed, people rarely approach you or just start a casual talk here. Hence why I was very surprised
Idk maybe move to North America or something. People are generally more open and extroverted.

• Woah
Reactions: lizardposting