First time in Canada - @biggdink has been right all along

"2 people walking beside each other is a couple".
people must think im a complete faggot
I might be a little racist, but I’m not socially retarded, you can tell by the way they were interacting with each other that they were dating.

people like you making these kind of posts - talking about random couples in the streets and generally looksmatching threads- give me a "never touched grass or walked outside for at least 6 months" type of vibes. idk man you weird
Found the ricecel. It was a culture shock for me.

I come from a major European city, and i haven't felt this tall or even white, ever.

Canada is like 80% short asians and indians if you walk the streets in a big city.
What's your barefoot height ?

• JFL
Reactions: Corleone
What's your barefoot height ?
5‘10 - felt like a giant.
never experienced that before in a supposedly „white“ country

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl
Isn't the guy white tho?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275 and Corleone
5‘10 - felt like a giant.
never experienced that before in a supposedly „white“ country
Nigha you be a kid standing beside me lmfao
Btw is Canada that bad in height terms ?
I thought it would be filled with heightmoggers

• JFL
Isn't the guy white tho?
:feelswhat: you tell me if 5'5 Rakesh is white or not.
Screenshot 2023 03 16 at 133447

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 23017 and 5.5psl
I thought it would be filled with heightmoggers
the few white guys I saw were around my height, some bit taller too. but the sheer amount of short asians and indians you see throughout the day really push down the average, reinforcing your perceived gigantism

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
What is it with currycels and MENAcels coping with subhuman noodles? The meme has gone too far thanks to @Biggdink jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 22135 and 2 others
What is it with currycels and MENAcels coping with subhuman noodles? The meme has gone too far thanks to @Biggdink jfl
facts, i didn't see a single good-looking asian chick with an indian.

• JFL
Reactions: Razeb, Deleted member 16275 and Cheesyrumble
I mean subhuman noodles are still better than curry women
And everyone in Canada is either noodle or curry

• +1
Reactions: Razeb, justinzayn and Corleone
I mean subhuman noodles are still better than curry women
And everyone in Canada is either noodle or curry
Who is slaying white girls then? I reckon it's the @Shieda_Kayn and his group of Punjabi bad boys who have a monopoly on all the white female specimens in Vancouver.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275 and StrangerDanger
Who is slaying white girls then? I reckon it's the @Shieda_Kayn and his group of Punjabi bad boys who have a monopoly on all the white female specimens in Vancouver.
You barely see any white girls in cities here

Half lesbian anyways others are usually with oofy doofies and sometimes chadlites
3A469A53 42A9 478A B6CC CCC5C7BCB43D

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23772, Deleted member 16275, Corleone and 1 other person
You barely see any white girls in cities here

Half lesbian anyways others are usually with oofy doofies and sometimes chadlites View attachment 2113111
I think most white people don't want to live next to ethnics otherwise White Flight wouldn't be a thing.

White people and ethnics are leaving multi-racial areas at unprecedented rates because no one wants to live with other races and diversity is being forced on whites. Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore all used to be 90% white and look at them today. California was 90% white in the 60s and today its 30% white and rapidly declining.

California even lost a delegation seat because it's population has declined because of all the White flight that is happening. The end result of America and Canada is just going to be Brazil. Where the White population is concentrated away from the non-whites. Even in South Africa where Whites are 8% of the population they are segregated from the Blacks. I honestly think being tribalistic is natural and every one in the world is this way.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Shycel, autistic_tendencies and 3 others
people like you making these kind of posts - talking about random couples in the streets and generally looksmatching threads- give me a "never touched grass or walked outside for at least 6 months" type of vibes. idk man you weird

In that second pic they look like they're having a good time enjoying themselves

While OP creepshots them and starts imagining what he'll write about it on an incel forum

• JFL
Reactions: marauder
I think most white people don't want to live next to ethnics otherwise White Flight wouldn't be a thing.

White people and ethnics are leaving multi-racial areas at unprecedented rates because no one wants to live with other races and diversity is being forced on whites. Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore all used to be 90% white and look at them today. California was 90% white in the 60s and today its 30% white and rapidly declining.

California even lost a delegation seat because it's population has declined because of all the White flight that is happening. The end result of America and Canada is just going to be Brazil. Where the White population is concentrated away from the non-whites. Even in South Africa where Whites are 8% of the population they are segregated from the Blacks. I honestly think being tribalistic is natural and every one in the world is this way.
yh shits bad
at the rate curries are moving to Baltimore in a few years they'll change the name to Baltimuru @Octillionaire

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Jason Voorhees and Corleone
yh shits bad
at the rate curries are moving to Baltimore in a few years they'll change the name to Baltimuru @Octillionaire
more like Bhaitimore

Here we go with this bullshit again. Listen you ignorant piece of shit just youre too fucking scared to live near anyone who isn't the same color as you doest mean the rest of us are. White Flight isn't some natural phenomenon, its a cowardly and racist response to diversity
Lets not forget that the reason these cities became more diverse in the first place is because of the countless contributions made by people of color including those who built the country with their blood, sweat, and tears. But I guess none of that matters because the world is a complete delusion to you. Keep the tribalistic bullshit to yourself

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Shycel, Truecel14 and 4 others
Here we go with this bullshit again. Listen you ignorant piece of shit just youre too fucking scared to live near anyone who isn't the same color as you doest mean the rest of us are. White Flight isn't some natural phenomenon, its a cowardly and racist response to diversity
Lets not forget that the reason these cities became more diverse in the first place is because of the countless contributions made by people of color including those who built the country with their blood, sweat, and tears. But I guess none of that matters because the world is a complete delusion to you. Keep the tribalistic bullshit to yourself
You didn't refute any of my points. The point isn't it shouldn't happen. The point is it is happening and there is a reason why it is happening.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Corleone and StrangerDanger
You didn't refute any of my points. The point isn't it shouldn't happen. The point is it is happening and there is a reason why it is happening.
Lots of people during left big cities and moved to small towns/cities without diversity

Same fucking people who vote for trudoo and promote diversity 🙄

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275 and Deleted member 22135
Did you actually think your pathetic excuses for racism were worth refuting? There's no reason for white flight other than fear and bigotry, and the fact that you can't see that just shows how deep your ignorance and hatred runs. Stop spewing racist toxic conspiracy theories and touch grass and with real life experience you will realize that diversity is a strength but i wont hold my breath for your 1800s thinking

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sny, Shycel, Truecel14 and 4 others
Did you actually think your pathetic excuses for racism were worth refuting? There's no reason for white flight other than fear and bigotry, and the fact that you can't see that just shows how deep your ignorance and hatred runs. Stop spewing racist toxic conspiracy theories and touch grass and with real life experience you will realize that diversity is a strength but i wont hold my breath for your 1800s thinking
I like how this meme thread turned political. Anyway I don't think immigrantion is bad as long as it is controlled. Generally ethnics only replace the lower class. All first world countries had the same problems they did before immigration the only problem with this is that these countries are taking in more than they could handle and the ethnics in these countries just form ghettos outside the cities and refuse to integrate which is what leads to white flight.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 17872, Corleone and 1 other person
I like how this meme thread turned political. Anyway I don't think immigrantion is bad as long as it is controlled. Generally ethnics only replace the lower class. All first world countries had the same problems they did before immigration the only problem with this is that these countries are taking in more than they could handle and the ethnics in these countries just form ghettos outside the cities and refuse to integrate which is what leads to white flight.
Your belief in white flight is based on a bunch of garbage conspiracy theories and has no basis in reality. Studies have shown that the phenomenon you call white flight is often a result of gentrificacation where property values go up and residents are priced out of their neighborhoods and as for your claim that immigrants only replace the lower class is complete bullshit. Immigrants have contributed to all levels of society and have helped build the economies of many countries and your statement that "these countries are taking in more than they could handle and the ethnics in these countries just form ghettos outside the cities and refuse to integrate which is what leads to white flight" is not only baseless but also offensive. Its clear you have no real understanding of immigration or the diversity that make up our world. Go educate yourself before you spout off your ignorant racist nonsense

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Truecel14, Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 17872 and 1 other person
you got this from reddit, right? reads like a NPC response.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275 and StrangerDanger
you got this from reddit, right?
Got what? I've gained the knowledge all over internet over time including reddit like the example of gentrificacation affecting the diversity of neighborhoods, don't tell me its bullshit information just because its from reddit. You can research it yourself

• JFL
Reactions: Truecel14, Deleted member 16275 and Corleone
Got what? I've gained the knowledge all over internet over time including reddit like the example of gentrificacation affecting the diversity of neighborhoods, don't tell me its bullshit information just because its from reddit. You can research it yourself
Chatgpt GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
  • JFL
Your belief in white flight is based on a bunch of garbage conspiracy theories and has no basis in reality. Studies have shown that the phenomenon you call white flight is often a result of gentrificacation where property values go up and residents are priced out of their neighborhoods and as for your claim that immigrants only replace the lower class is complete bullshit. Immigrants have contributed to all levels of society and have helped build the economies of many countries and your statement that "these countries are taking in more than they could handle and the ethnics in these countries just form ghettos outside the cities and refuse to integrate which is what leads to white flight" is not only baseless but also offensive. Its clear you have no real understanding of immigration or the diversity that make up our world. Go educate yourself before you spout off your ignorant racist nonsense
Holy mother of christ of nazarethhhh, Jewish psyop in Sweden is a billion times worse than i thought holy shit man i feel really bad for Swedes :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:
Sad Feelings GIF

Im almost fully convinced of this, because literally most of your behaviour is as bully-ey as it gets JFL though you act like such a massive cuck when it comes to your views on race
I'm starting to notice this pattern in my other swedish friend as well, remember the one i told you about
Brutal shit man

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Corleone
Why can 5'4 indians secure gfs but me being a 6'3 htn with top pheno in Murica can't even get a LTB? @Biggdink rizz pill is brootal

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and Corleone
Why can 5'4 indians secure gfs but me being a 6'3 htn with top pheno in Murica can't even get a LTB? @Biggdink rizz pill is brootal
I‘m sure you can also get a bottom of the barrel asian chick.

arent u black? BBC, 6 foot 3, top pheno and HTN seems like a combo where u drown in pussy

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17531
arent u black? BBC, 6 foot 3, top pheno and HTN seems like a combo where u drown in pussy
I'm non nt and high inhib tho which is like 90% of a black dudes smv

I'm non nt and high inhib tho which is like 90% of a black dudes smv
I see, how old and whats ur condition? Aspie, autism etc? I was high inhib when i was a little bit younger as well but started to be more NT and low inhib when i took a vacation trip in a bunch of european countries alone. Really helped me to stand for my grounds and i got extremely confident when i came back, almost like i dominated the society. Thanks to that trip i am more NT and low inhib than ever. Still not NTmaxxed but in the process

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17531
I see, how old and whats ur condition? Aspie, autism etc? I was high inhib when i was a little bit younger as well but started to be more NT and low inhib when i took a vacation trip in a bunch of european countries alone. Really helped me to stand for my grounds and i got extremely confident when i came back, almost like i dominated the society. Thanks to that trip i am more NT and low inhib than ever. Still not NTmaxxed but in the process
17 and I don't have a diagnosed condition I'm just naturally like this

On a work trip to Vancouver this week - first time traveling to Canada.

The amount of subhuman asian/indian couples I saw were astounding. I barely saw any white people either. @Biggdink has been right all along. after the 10th of these couples passing me by, I finally found the courage to take a creepshot.

look at these people.
View attachment 2112235View attachment 2112238

I hope I never have to travel there again, haven't seen so many nerdy ugly ethnic people in one spot ever before.

PAJEETS AND PAJEETAS
ZHANG AND ZHANGETTAS

You’re a fucking moron, the elites increase immigration whenever they want to destabilize nations and economies , they’ve been doing it for thousands of years since Babylon

• +1
You’re a fucking moron, the elites increase immigration whenever they want to destabilize nations and economies , they’ve been doing it for thousands of years since Babylon
Listen here you nutjob fuck, immigration is a natural phenomenon, simple as. Not some fucking conspiracy theory about the elite destabilizing nations, insane reach. It's basic human behavior, in fact not even unique to human literally every species does on planet earth migrates one way or another. The funny thing this is just something you made up, a delusion you cant even explain yourself, I am sure you cant provide any details of how it works or is executed because you haven't even thought it through, it's a shallow theory without depth. Claiming that the "elites" have been doing this for thousands of years since babylon is a load of bullshit. Go read a history book instead of living in delusions

• JFL
Reactions: NorthAtlandidMogs
Listen here you nutjob fuck, immigration is a natural phenomenon, simple as. Not some fucking conspiracy theory about the elite destabilizing nations, insane reach. It's basic human behavior, in fact not even unique to human literally every species does on planet earth migrates one way or another. The funny thing this is just something you made up, a delusion you cant even explain yourself, I am sure you cant provide any details of how it works or is executed because you haven't even thought it through, it's a shallow theory without depth. Claiming that the "elites" have been doing this for thousands of years since babylon is a load of bullshit. Go read a history book instead of living in delusions
Chatgpt told me that this paragraph shows sign of serious autism maybe you should suck cock instead of jerking off ethnic immigrant cunts

• JFL
Chatgpt told me that this paragraph shows sign of serious autism maybe you should suck cock instead of jerking off ethnic immigrant cunts
What the fuck did you just say

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275 and NorthAtlandidMogs
I fight bots with bots nigga
There are no bots around, you must have some insane complex to assume anyone who writes bigger words than you can understand uses some fucking ai

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, User49 and NorthAtlandidMogs
There are no bots around, you must have some insane complex to assume anyone who writes bigger words than you can understand uses some fucking ai
Your the bot beep boop boop

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275 and NorthAtlandidMogs