First time in the section: Moneymaxing.

ascension!

ascension!

The next Chadlite™
I'm new at Moneymaxing, someone introduce me to all this to develop a plan and establish it in order to moneymax. What strategies are used? How could I balance school with Looksmax and Moneymax? I was thinking about getting a good job and saving all that money to pay for a credit card or even a credit-builder (I still don't understand this shit) or should I put all the credit in a secure account from the beginning or how does this work?

I want to clarify that I have skills in computer-science (or I had it, since I discovered Looksmaxxing I stopped being a sedentary Incel), for which I could develop software, etc. My plan was to develop software that would help optimize PC's (something very controversial and demanded in the world of Video-games), for which I would earn a good income. Or start creating content on YT or start an e-commerce.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Sondern
I can give you my moneymaxxing course? Its £2000 Lmk if interested.

• JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad, fruitgunpop, subhuman to mtn and 1 other person
making money is impossible

• JFL
Reactions: Sigmamale and Deleted member 21146
I can give you my moneymaxxing course? Its £2000 Lmk if interested.
I am very interested, so I stop Fortnitemaxxing.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman to mtn
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman to mtn and Deleted member 6128
  • JFL
Reactions: Sigmamale
All the good earners I know got a well-paying regular jobs. On a rare occasion, someone got a good webshop. Or they own a company in a special niche, like Spotify advertising.

Best stable moneymaking is a job in STEM.

• +1
Reactions: ascension!
All the good earners I know got a well-paying regular jobs. On a rare occasion, someone got a good webshop. Or they own a company in a special niche, like Spotify advertising.

Where can I find out more about STEM?

You cant be in STEM and be a slayer. STEM is for incels

Users who are viewing this thread

Back