First time posting face here, I got rated 9/10 by Reddit. Indian.

If you have East Asian ancestry and South Asian ancestry then you’re basically a Bengali.
Thoughts? @SecularIslamist
Or Nepali or some shit.

Just coz Bengalis have east Asian doesn't mean anything. Most still look curry. It's mainly coz of colouring. When they're light coloured some can look full on Indonesian / Malay. I probably would if I inherited more gook genes in my eye area.

But I see some occasional Bengalis who have proper gook eyes but colouring just makes them look pajeet.

• +1
Reactions: DalitBoss
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar
My family migrated too far back the family tree

I don't know my caste :feelscry:
The only Tamils that look like that are Brahmins so I would have guessed Tamil Brahman as well, especially if your hair texture was wavier. I should do a DNA test. :ogre:

why aren’t you cussing me out and stuff?
I defended you when people who were talking to me about my ban were talking shit about you :lul:

I didn't do the same for the two other mods they all hated :ogre:

• Woah
I defended you when people who were talking to me about my ban were talking shit about you :lul:

I didn't do the same for the two other mods they all hated :ogre:
Awww bhai you’re a true personalitychad. 😍

Is it because you could feel I didn’t think negatively of you? :ogre:

Were they hating on discord? :ogre: I know some guy has been “leaking” my picture on a discord channel. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Is it because you could feel I didn’t think negatively of you? :ogre:
tbh at first I just thought you didn't know I was larping, I didn't know I was banned for trolling

but I was insulted at "entry-level trollers" tons of high post accounts starting DM's with me because they were thirsty over the made up foid, and greycels asking me about brahminboss and anoright :lul:

even till today

Were they hating on discord? :ogre: I know some guy has been “leaking” my picture on a discord channel. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

On the Sanju server yes a little, mostly in private discord DM's. Though I don't think your face was ever posted there, If it was I would have banned + deleted since I am mod anyways :feelshehe:

Sanjucels are pretty tame, we only expose the corruption, we are ethical

You should add me on discord btw : nowiff

• JFL
tbh at first I just thought you didn't know I was larping, I didn't know I was banned for trolling

but I was insulted at "entry-level trollers" tons of high post accounts starting DM's with me because they were thirsty over the made up foid, and greycels asking me about brahminboss and anoright :lul:

View attachment 3049479

even till today
I thought you were serious. As much as people like to claim that blackpilled people are better than bluepilled simps and cucks, this simply isn’t the case. These “blackpilled” cucks are exactly the same simps, just look at places where women are allowed and how their threads get way more replies than the guy users. :forcedsmile:
On the Sanju server yes a little, mostly in private discord DM's. Though I don't think your face was ever posted there, If it was I would have banned + deleted since I am mod anyways :feelshehe:

Sanjucels are pretty tame, we only expose the corruption, we are ethical

You should add me on discord btw : nowiff
I posted those pictures on .is myself, nobody actually leaked me except for myself. I don’t really care what others do with it, I just wanted to cement my truecel status and they’re doing just that. :feelshah:

Thanks though bhai for being thoughtful. ❣️

Will add.

• Woah
  • Love it