first time smoking weed was absolutely traumatising..

XxW33dSm0k3rxX

XxW33dSm0k3rxX

uhh okay
the first time I smoked was in my sophomore year. It was completely unplanned, these evil hoodrat seniors came by my spot where I usually skipped class just outside school. They were going to have a sesh and they pulled out their weird ass Mountain Dew bottle bong contraption.

They asked me if I ever smoked weed before and I said nah. They coerced me into inhaling the fumes and I didnt feel anything so I took another whiff

1 minute later im completely messed up and I cant even move. My mouth starts drying up fast because they mixed it with tobacco. All I hear is them laughing in the background it was like a nightmare. I tried to cry but no tears would come out, all the moisture in my body was drying out and I never had any food or water before this.

I had to walk all the way home like this, I seriously thought I was gonna die..

• +1
Reactions: Surfsup
the first time I smoked was in my sophomore year. It was completely unplanned, these evil hoodrat seniors came by my spot where I usually skipped class just outside school. They were going to have a sesh and they pulled out their weird ass Mountain Dew bottle bong contraption.

They asked me if I ever smoked weed before and I said nah. They coerced me into inhaling the fumes and I didnt feel anything so I took another whiff

1 minute later im completely messed up and I cant even move. My mouth starts drying up fast because they mixed it with tobacco. All I hear is them laughing in the background it was like a nightmare. I tried to cry but no tears would come out, all the moisture in my body was drying out and I never had any food or water before this.

subhanAllah, greening out can be very scary

• +1
Reactions: curryascenderr and XxW33dSm0k3rxX
Stockholm syndrome, named his user after something that allegedly almost induced trauma on him

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: FUE Mogger, XxW33dSm0k3rxX and Surfsup
Edibles mog ngl

Everyone’s felt like they were going to die before, and ngl after the first few times that feeling goes away

I don’t think I’ve greened out in a very long time

• +1
Reactions: XxW33dSm0k3rxX
Stockholm syndrome, named his user after something that allegedly almost induced trauma on him
Im taking power over my oppressor.. like how black people call themself nigger

• JFL
Reactions: Kroker
Yeah, I hate how alcohol and weed dehydrate you.
The tobacco is meant to make inhaling weed smoke smoother on your windpipe so it doesn't get itchy.

Whenever you're smoking weed, you need to be careful because since it is a psychoactive drug, you can feel very overwhelmed by the inability to have a control over your own body and feel like you will die.

I know that since my tolerance levels are naturally low, I only take a max of 4 puffs from a typical weed joint... or if I'm smoking weed from a bong, just half a cone is good enough for me for the entire day. You seriously don't need too much weed if you even smoke weekly. Half a gram is more than enough to keep you cooked for the entire day without feeling bad or throwing up.

Genuinely the only reasons why I sometimes smoke weed is because my friends smoke it (daily), food tastes so much better when you're high, and weed cures insomnia. Since I eat too much when I'm high, I avoid getting high weekly, even fortnightly because the last thing I want to be is a fatty.

Honestly though, the next day after smoking 420 feels pretty damn nice while you're slowly sobering up.

• +1

the dry mouth doesn't come from the tobacco lol

• +1
the dry mouth doesn't come from the tobacco lol
idk.. when I smoked with no tobacco my mouth got less dry and I was mostly hungry instead of thirsty thats what I noticed. Maybe because that was my 3rd time smoking and I got used to it