First week of Test E so far zero changes to mood and physique

Reformed

Reformed

Finished PCT
Like sure I look fuller but that’s only bc I started eating carbs again. I didn’t get any leaner nor do I feel like I’m injecting at all. I still get tired after working out and shit and still feel weak as if I’m natty. Idk if it’ll get better next week but man I feel like I’ve never injected

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 39692, Deleted member 60224 and thecel
Just wait and have patience bruh
Even 3 months won't be a huge change
You gotta bulk for years before you look jacked hope you know the basics.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 39692, Reformed and lebronjames23
lol u get to like 75% of your genetic limit in just 2yrs

95% and 1 year, if we are talking roids
Well ur genetic ceiling is increased further on roids itself.

So many variables affect your potential though, from androgen receptor sensitivity to myostatin levels to the literal number of muscle fibres you were born with

Like sure I look fuller but that’s only bc I started eating carbs again. I didn’t get any leaner nor do I feel like I’m injecting at all. I still get tired after working out and shit and still feel weak as if I’m natty. Idk if it’ll get better next week but man I feel like I’ve never injected
Roid source?

Future david laid?

No shit sherlock nothing will change on T in your mood unless you were in severe deficiency

roids are cope

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel
Bunk product maybe

saturation takes an entire month.

• +1
Reactions: coispet and NoReedemingFeature
what a retarded braindead waste of time and money jfl. People that blast test are so low iq

test e takes around 4 weeks to kick in bro did you do any research

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
what a retarded braindead waste of time and money jfl. People that blast test are so low iq
YEH BUT AS A NATTY YOU WILL NEVER LOOK JACKED
WITH ROIDS YOULL LOOK JACKED IN 1.5-2 YRS.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 39692
YEH BUT AS A NATTY YOU WILL NEVER LOOK JACKED
WITH ROIDS YOULL LOOK JACKED IN 1.5-2 YRS.
i see so many natty guys with solid bodies lol. your issue bud

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29747
test takes a long time until its fully integrated in your blood system

saturation takes an entire month.
Does this include creatine muscle absorption as well? Is loading 20g a week cope or is 5g a day a better move

Does this include creatine muscle absorption as well? Is loading 20g a week cope or is 5g a day a better move
it's like a week with creatine but the daily recommended amount is based on average people, if you're above 6 foot or past 200lbs you'll need up to 10 grams for just maintenance.

• +1
Reactions: coispet
it's like a week with creatine but the daily recommended amount is based on average people, if you're above 6 foot or past 200lbs you'll need up to 10 grams for just maintenance.
I see, im above 6ft but not past 200lb, do u mean either or u need to be both 6ft and 200lb for 10g maintenance

I see, im above 6ft but not past 200lb, do u mean either or u need to be both 6ft and 200lb for 10g maintenance
it's mass dependent, but individual response fluctuates, if 5g isn't doing anything then increase it.

• +1
Reactions: coispet